Hotel Zorbas Beach Village Reviews

Stavros - Akrotiri - Chania, Chania, Greece

One of the best places I have been to in this world, I recommend to anyone that wants to have either a relaxing time in greece or even going into town to the clubs. It was all a lot of fun! I loved the staff, Maria was the best! She was so nice and helpful all the time, yet she was really laid back and made amazing food! Thank you to everyone at Zorbas!

• 29th Apr 2015

The resort was very nice, but quite far from Chania. Perfect for relaxing and seemed good for families.

The development is easy to reach by bus, and it is nice and quiet on the coast. There seemed be quite a few families there, and I think it'd be a great location for a family holiday. The pool looked very well-maintained, and the rooms are simple but nice (however our bathroom door wouldn't shut properly, and we ran out of hot water- probably things you could sort out if staying for longer though). Restaurant is very friendly and relaxing; no the best food we had in Crete but it was off-season.