Hotel & Hostal Berakah Copan Reviews

1 block North of Central Park, Copan Ruinas, Honduras

Good place to stay when visiting Copan. Close to the ruins and centre of town. I was staying in the mixed dorm and fell ill with a bad fever. The guys here then gave me a room to myself free of charge. Good staff and facilities, would definitely reccomend.

Bathroom was never clean. It is a very small hostel,so expected it to be cleaner.

Limpiamos cada hora los baños.. siempre estan limpios.

not a bad hostel. unfortunately we didn't see any free coffee or water and unlike what hostelworld says, there is no breakfast included nor cafe (I have told them that their listing is wrong so hopefully they update it). the rooms at the front get all the reception noise and this can be until late at night and from early in the morning. one staff member in the morning gave us wrong directions to the collectivos to the border (lucky a nice man walking on the street helped us). wifi worked well.

Stayed in the private room which was really nice with its own bathroom with hot water. Staff were friendly and able to help out arranging inward travel.

Nice location and great staff. They were all very helpful in helping me figure out my travels and transport. I'm pretty sure I got a mild case of bed bug while I was staying in their Room #1. Only a few bites the next day but definitely indicative of bed bugs. Notified staff the next morning and they were quick to clean the room and change the sheets. They said they didn't notice anything. I believe that that's possible since my bites were few, it could have been an early case that's curable.

• 7th Aug 2014

It's an older place but they have kept it immaculate. clean and comfortable. I was very happy here. the internet works great and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• 29th Jul 2014

I stayed 2 nights in this hostel , staff was very nice and attentive (specially for tourist advises) I made friends in the hostel so that makes my experience even better

Nice place, cool folks!

great place - owner real helpful and friendly. would suggest a kettle for the kitchen- other than that had great stay

Great place n staff -terrace great to chill n meet people a kettle would b good in the kitchen would definitely reccommend