Hotel & Hostal Berakah Copan Reviews

1 block North of Central Park, Copan Ruinas, Honduras

I stayed 2 nights in this hostel , staff was very nice and attentive (specially for tourist advises) I made friends in the hostel so that makes my experience even better

Nice place, cool folks!

great place - owner real helpful and friendly. would suggest a kettle for the kitchen- other than that had great stay

Great place n staff -terrace great to chill n meet people a kettle would b good in the kitchen would definitely reccommend

Exceptional staff! Great location and excellent breakfast.

I liked the look and location of the facility but considering that when I stayed there with no water and constant power outages, I'd say the room was overpriced.

Friendly owner with helpful advice. Hostel is one block from the main square so close to where you need to be. Would come back again

Great stay. Really a fun place and small enough. You can meet other travelers easily but, it's not overwhelming. Fernando was very kind and helpful. Location is perfect. I took trans land shuttle from antigua. Fernando set this up for me. Rudy was an excellent and safe driver.

• 25th Feb 2014

Great place! Very friendly and available staff that will help you plan your stay in Copan. They know a bunch of people and are very flexible. Nice balcony on second floor with hammocks, easy to meet people there. Well situated near a bunch of restaurants, eateries, shops and trails. Rooms aren't that big and a bit old but hey, everything clean and pleasant. Would definitely stay there again!