6.0
Good 684 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 684 Total Reviews
Hotel & Hostel Colombo For Backpackers Located at Viale Antonio Paolucci, , Venice Mestre.
Italy
Venice Mestre 30175 Viale Antonio Paolucci
60% 684
45.4790921 12.2282213
    Rooms available

• Chile, Male, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
2.9

Worst hostal i've been till now. Very dirty bathrooms, staff only spoke italian and was very impolite. There was no atmosphere, insufficient common areas. Better stay directly in a hostel in Venice, it is not much more expensive than this scam.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2016
6.9

Location is really great, only 5 minutes walking from the Mestre railway or bus station and only 10 min driving with the cheap public bus to Venice center. Bed was good, room was small with three beds but it had balcony. That is definitevely a plus. Bathroom was not so clean but it was good for me. There is no wi fi in the room, only at the reception desk. Girl that works there has a small knowledge of english and the guy was really friendly.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
11th Oct 2016
2.9

It says 24hrs service but it was not. I arrived the hotel at 5:30am but it's all dark inside and the front gate was locked. No answer by calling the hotel. I called the cell phone, a guy told me to come after 7:15am. What I wanted is just put down my luggage. Public toilet is very messy n dirty. Water fountain doesn't function well. The bathroom in room is not clean, everything looks so old and some of them functioned badly.

27th Sep 2016

The Staff is very helpful. Room should have less mosquitoes.

8th Sep 2016
7.1

It's cheaper than in Venice for sure. It's only 1,25€ by train to get there; so if you don't mind being 30 mns away from Venice and paying less, this is your choice. It's about 5-10 minutes walk from the buses and train station. The hotel itself is sketchy but everything works fine and I got a good night's sleep. There's A/C too!

20th Aug 2016
5.7

(+) Easily accessible by bus... (-): Room wasn't cleaned during all the stay, no toilet paper, dishes from the guests before us. Guys at the reception was very rude and didn't want to help, when we wanted to switch a night with a friend because I was leaving earlier than planned, he got angry and told me to leave in the next 5 mins, as if I was a thieft, even if I had paid everything. Locks were broken so we couldn't lock our stuff. No wifi in the rooms. Very deceived of my experience.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
3.4

Horrible hostel. Front desk service was horrible, hardly any English and very dull. Bathrooms were dirty when I arrived. Bunk beds are so small and the mattresses were so hard and springy. I stayed 3 nights and when the other 2 girls in my dorm checked out and they made the beds but didn't clean the bathroom. The showers are so small and dribbles the water out. Everywhere needs a good clean and the service needs to be stepped up.

7th Jul 2016

Thanks for the service

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
3.4

The rooms we not clean at all. The bed had bed bugs. The worst thing was that the staff weren't even surprised! Just gave me a key to change rooms without even questioning it or going to investigate. We have stayed in 13 hostels on this trip and this is by far the worst!! Don't stay here.

15th Jun 2016
4.9

Least comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Had back pain the entire next day. Staff was nothing special. Not bad, but just did exactly what was required. Room was hot. It had one fan with a plug that didn't even fit in the socket.