Hotel & Hostel LEON Prague Reviews

Ortenovo namesti 26, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were so helpful and nice! Being right at a tram stop was a big plus- it was easy to get into Old Town, but the hostel was nice and quiet since it wasn't directly in Old Town. The only downside was the rather sad (albeit free) breakfast. If I'm ever in Prague again, I'll definitely stay here!

• 5th Jan 2014

Really liked the hostel; it was clean and nice. It's close to the tram and subway station as well.

Visiting family who live less than 5 minutes away so location was great for me. Hotel was clean with good security, pleasant staff and basic but adequate breakfast. Tram stop directly in front of hotel so very handy and only about 15 minutes from the Old Town Square. Would definitely use this hotel again.

• 7th Oct 2013

Staff members are very helpful, and also respond to special requests. For example, I was helped in doing the online check-in and printing the boarding pass.. Breakfast could have wider choice. No TV or phone in my room.

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Israel

This hostel is a bit out of the main touristy area, but really quick to access by subway. We had quiet nights as the place is setup more as a hotel than a hostel. The included breakfast was simple, yet tasty. Good value for your money.

Free internet would be a great plus!

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Romania

This was the best hostel I have stayed in.

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

Rooms and bathrooms very clean, staff extremely helpful. Several power points in the 4 person dorm we were in, free wifi (only worked downstairs), free breakfast - fantastic value for money. Location a little out but tram line outside hostel. Would definitely recommend.

It was very nice, comfortable beds! and receptionist was friendly.

Cheap and awesome! Small dorms. Good brekky. Wifi is good most of the time. Employees are really nice. Good security. Tram stop right out the front door.

The place was really nice!! And the people on charge too. They helped us very kindly, and the hostel was really clean. The only thing is the location, a little far to go by walking to the centre, but it has a tram stop at the door! so i

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Spain

Good location. Good price and good facilities. Very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend it.

Very kind staff with good language knowledge

We booked a two person room, and were place in a room with 4 beds. They then added another guy to our room on our second night there. It was no big deal, but definitely not the option we originally chose. The staff was friendly and helped us get to the city, also made some good recommendations. It is a little far outside the center, but the tram brings you almost to the doorstep of the hotel.

• 10th May 2013

Dear Ms. Shaw, thank you for your visit and your comment. We would like to explain the room situation. You booked a twin room and we gave you a 4bedded room, but the room was yours only. You mention other people in your room,but there were none, your room was private. There were people sharing the facilities (WC, bathroom) as according the description of the rooms. We are sorry if you expected anything else, but we believe we fullfilled the conditions of the booking. Best regards Hotel Leon

This Hostel is very good , absolutely worth for the money. The location is very close to the tram stop, easy to go to the old town center and castle. The room is spacious and tidy, with large windows, other facilities are good as well.

• 16th Feb 2013
  • China

We lived in this Hostel 5 days and everithing was OK. Nice place, very nice and professional staff, very clean rooms and good price. Sasha & Yulia, Saint-Petersburg.

• 17th Aug 2012
  • Russia

Although the location is not in the "center of Prague, or Old Town" it was still about a ten minute tram ride- just make sure you know the routes well. The taxi should be about 200 kuna from Old Town to there or the Tram is cheap. The Hostel itself is very quiet and excellent! Great breakfast offered with cereal, meats, cheese, breads, hard-boiled eggs, and a veggies as well as a pot of coffee or tea. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were very nice and clean-like a hotel.

• 4th Aug 2012

Location was this hostel was not so good. however subway will take you there in 10 mins from main staion of Prague. and you will have to walk 10~15mins more to get the hostel. It was fine by me since i had plenty of time. I love their cleanliness and facilities. I assume they've just started to run this business or they maintain their facilities so well. If i have chance to visit the city again, I will definitely stay in this place

very good!!!like a hotel...but only one thing,the toilet cannot lock!!!!but overall its a excellent hotel. and i would like to come bk again.

I liked the place very much. It was clean and cozy. The people were so friendly. I also liked the breakfast they served. I will recommend the hotel to my friends.

• 2nd Oct 2011