Hotel & Residence Saint-James Reviews

Hotel St James, rue versonnex 3, Geneva, Switzerland

I enjoyed my stay here. This hotel shows it's age is it's facilities are a bit outdated. Also it wasn't exactly a bargain; however, it was the least expensive private room in Geneva I could find so considering that it was decent value. It is also in a great location very close to the lake and city center. There isn't much atmosphere to it, but it's not a hostel so that's to be expected. If you are looking for a private room for an affordable price (by Geneva standards), this is a good option.

Many of the other reviews commented about the facilities being out of date, but I was very pleased with my entire experience. We has a full kitchenette and large bathroom for a private twin suite. The location was unbeatable- 1 block from Jardin Angles

• 4th Jul 2014