Hotel de Bellevue Reviews

67, rue Philippe de Girard, Paris, France

The rooms are very small.

When I arrived at Hotel de Bellevue late evening, I was told that there was no room for me - though it was booked and the deposit was paid. The reason: Said that there was a construction site in the hotel, but that the staff didn't want to show to me. So: No sensible reason. Unbelievable. After long discussion, they sent me to another hotel about 1,5 km away, not even the offer to pay the taxi there. Bad service, no reason for declining. No recommendation! I want my deposit back!

• 14th Jul 2014

This is not a nice area of Paris, I wouldn't feel particularly safe wandering around the area by myself at night. It is convenient for gare du nord though. Hotel itself is completely fine.

• 16th May 2014