Hotel de Ela

5.3
Rating 23 Total Reviews

27th Jul 2017
3.1

My experience with this hostel staff was one of the worst in my life. First of all the room was smelly. Secondly and most important was that I was offered something that I did not want. I booked a double room and received a double bed-frame with two single matrices which was considered a double room. I asked for a double mattress and I was refused. I asked for a solution where I can sleep properly and I was refused. I asked for a refund and was given only half. Horrible place and people.

9th Jul 2017
7.4

The hotel itself is good, the room is great and clean. However, there is staff only between 8AM and 10PM, and there's only one shower for the entire floor of the hotel. Besides, the only sink to wash your teeth is inside the bathroom, so, if there's someone using the toilet, you cannot even brush your teeth. PS: I got lucky (not!) and group of asians was in the next room, and they somehow always managed to flood the entire bathroom.