Hotel de France Reviews

Bld jamar 21, 1060 Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium

Everything about my stay was fine, but I would say that this is truly more than a hotel than a hostel, as the name would imply. There isn't any atmosphere whatsoever, but its not that type of place. The location is good and is only a short walk from interesting attractions and sights. Would definitely stay again. Room was clean and everything was good except for the elevator that never seemed to work correctly.

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for two night and three days and we found a clean room, not too big but essential for two people. The positio in my opinion was strategic because is located few steps by the train station Gare du midi and 10 minutes by feet by the Grand Place. The breakfast was not included but the price was 5€ per person and the food was enough. So in general I can recommend this hotel