Hotel de Stern
We have a rich history in host guests from all over the world for more than 50 years. Ideally located in the entertainment area 'Rembrandt Square' where the highlights of the city can be reached within a walking distance. The supermarket in-front of the hotel, the laundry and the pharmacy are in the neighborhood, cafes, bars, coffee shops and discotheques are everywhere. The nearest Pay Parking Station is 200m away open 24 hours seven days a week. Price for one hour costs 4.80 EUR.
The friendly multilingual staff will be happy to help you with free maps, tips what to do and where to go in Amsterdam to get the real experience.
The property has been renovated newly in September 2011.
Rooms now are simple and comfortable; the hotel has a canal view to Herengracht the first of the three major canals in the city center. Each room has its own shower and bathroom. TV and free Wi-Fi access. De Stern meets the most recent international safety and fire prevention standards. Furthermore, the hotel offers its guests a delicious Continental or English breakfast to start the day well.
- No curfews or lockouts.
Please note that De Stern Amsterdam has a narrow and winding stairway, which may not be suitable for the elderly.
Strictly NO VISITORS rule!!!
Check-in time: 13:00 until 18:00.
Check-out time: 11:00 am.
* Late check-out time fee Euro 25.
* Extra Bed fee Euro 25.
* Breakfast fee Euro 6 per Person per Night.
* Please include the correct ARRIVAL TIME.
* Please include your phone number (cell) in the international format.
* We only accept cash payments upon check-in in local currency Euro!
* There is a €50 refundable damage/key/cleaning deposit per room.
* There is a 3 night's minimum stay on weekends.
* 72 hours cancellation policy.