Hotel de l'Europe Reviews

98 Boulevard de Magenta, 75010, Paris, France

Worth its money. Breakfeasts are not included but are served in the hotel for 7,5 Euro. The staff is friendly and cooperative. Free WiFi. The location is good. It is in 7 minutes of walk from the Northern and Eastern railway terminals and metro stations. A lot of cafees and restaurants around. The district is inhabited by migrants from India and Bangladesh.

Great hotel, I stayed 4 nights by myself & being a young female I felt very safe & secure, the staff were very helpful giving me directions, calling taxis whenever I asked. My boyfriend in Australia even was able to contact them to organise flowers for my room & they were only too happy to help him out. The breakfast was included, really nice, a big croissant & baguette each morning with juice & coffee or tea & nice local jams. It made it easy to save money! Would go back for sure!

• 25th Aug 2013

Excellent stay, thank you.