Hotel de l'Europe Reviews

98 Boulevard de Magenta, 75010, Paris, France

Worth its money. Breakfeasts are not included but are served in the hotel for 7,5 Euro. The staff is friendly and cooperative. Free WiFi. The location is good. It is in 7 minutes of walk from the Northern and Eastern railway terminals and metro stations. A lot of cafees and restaurants around. The district is inhabited by migrants from India and Bangladesh.

Great hotel, I stayed 4 nights by myself & being a young female I felt very safe & secure, the staff were very helpful giving me directions, calling taxis whenever I asked. My boyfriend in Australia even was able to contact them to organise flowers for my room & they were only too happy to help him out. The breakfast was included, really nice, a big croissant & baguette each morning with juice & coffee or tea & nice local jams. It made it easy to save money! Would go back for sure!

• 25th Aug 2013

Excellent stay, thank you.

It's not as clean a;s I supposed, for there was some blood on the sheet, and the air was not fresh in the room. The location is perfect:not too far from the train station, nor too close. The neighbourhood is quiet. Anyway, I quitted the hotel after two nights' staying and moved to another hostel.

nice stay

The staff was fantastic, all spoke English and French.Rooms where small but always clean. Only downside was the area, It didn't seem the safest. Also some homeless people seemed to be sleeping close to the hotel door. Overall we enjoyed our stay, the hotel is good value for money but again the area wasn't the greatest. Location wise it's very convenient for the RER, Metro, shops and restaurants.

• 3rd Jul 2013

We always stay when we r in Paris. Small rooms but staff so nice and helpful and we feel very comfortable there

Very kind staff, helpful, close to North train station

• 19th May 2013
  • India

Great location, small but clean and silent rooms, very kind staff, tasty breakfast is inclueded. Highly recommended.

• 8th Feb 2013
  • Hungary

Good location and friendly staff. Overall good value for the money.

• 7th Feb 2013
  • Portugal

Good hotel, good location, very close to the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est, easy access to the whole city.

Stayed for one night and enjoyed its proximity to Gare du Nord for our early morning departure.

JUst that there's no kettle and cups provided so it was a little inconvenient but resolved by buying back loads of mineral water but you'll need a strong one to do the job..^^ it's convenient with a few supermarts down the road

• 18th Dec 2012
  • Malaysia

Good except that the cleaner didn't knock on the door before she entered in the room :-(

Good location and friendly staff. I would definitely go there again!

• 27th Aug 2012
  • Switzerland

The hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. Room was SMALL -- had to shuffle sideways to get around bed to the closet and avoid hitting my head on the wall-hanging TV. And, shower so tight you would not want to drop the soap!But, to be near the Nord Gare (from where the train runs to London) it was manageable. Breakfast was included although very simple (breads and drink) -- could use some fruit and cereal. Tried to return to the hotel foour days later but did not work out.

We had a nice one-night stay in the Hotel with our little baby and the staff was really helpfull and kind. We had a great view from our balkony to Sacre-Coeur and Centre George Pompidou. I liked the old-style picture of Paris in the entrance hall :-) The Hotel was only a 10min. walk from Gare du Nord.

• 7th Aug 2012

The cleanliness needs to be improved

• 3rd Aug 2012
  • China

Good hotel, staffs are very friendly, closed to two big stations and Sacre Cour, but they don't have ventilators in the rooms, so if you go in summer time you might feel very hot, and it's a bit noisy because the hotel is located in a very busy street.

Breakfast was good, staff were helpful. bathroom is very small but location very handy

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7