Hotel de la Croix-Rousse Reviews

157 boulevard de la croix rousse 69004 LYON, Lyon, France

Hotel let us keep our bag in the baggage room for many hours after check out. The place was very clean and the bathroom was nice. The walls were thin-we could hear the neighbors talking. The wifi was unsecured. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Cute little hotel with a weekly street market right below. Enjoyed our stay but not overly impressed. The shower did not have a mount and we had to hose ourselves and toilet paper was not supplied until our second night. I don't regret staying here but would probably look elsewhere next time.

Great little hotel. Not located right in the centre of Lyon but it's location is actually really great, a very cool part of the city. Everything was clean and tidy, and very helpful staff. Recommended.

staff was really nice and helpful! near a metro station and there's a beautiful view of the city just a few meters away. would stay again

• 2nd Jan 2014

A nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. I really liked the design and decoration there. The only minuspoint is the bathroom, that you can't lock and the breakfast is not really worth its money.

• 24th Aug 2013

We loved to stay in a not too much of a touristic area, it gave us the opportunity to find better restaurants and bars.We could easily walk to the main historic center in 10-15 minutes. The bed was comfortable and clean as for the room and the hotel. staff was looking forward to help us see our was in the city.

• 18th Aug 2013

the staffs are nice, the room is clean.

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Vietnam

I stayed here twice. My first room had a bathroom door, that closed and locked except the entire center of the door was missing. Fine, since I was alone. And the outlets in this room were not conveniently located, one in the bathroom and the other was high up on the wall behind the t.v. My second stay the room was great. This night I a special request that I had made on line (cab at 4am the next morning). The gentleman at the desk was prepared to make the call as checked it.

Amazing value for money!!

• 16th Jul 2013
  • Argentina

sorry to say that but I saw a big hair on the toilet...reception a bit cold at the arrival, but the day after better.

I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel was a great value with a lot of charm and a great location. Thank you!

Nice, clean, newly renovated (small) rooms, close to public transport and with some restarurants, supermarkets and other essentials close by.

All at this hotel was good, we recommend for everyone visiting Lyon, just avoid the breakfast, it´s better to enjoy one of the bakeries at the neighborhood.

• 29th Apr 2012

Not a bad option for staying in Lyon. The Wifi worked well, the breakfast was very good (free if you sleep there on Fri, Sat or Sun), and the staff was kind. We had a room on the 5th floor, with great views. In general, the security is very good, but on the 5th floor some rooms balconies communicate so flows the security up. The other floors don't have this problem. The hotel also looks recently restored and painted. The double bed was not big, but comfortable.