Hotel de la Felicite Reviews

43, Rue de la Felicite, Paris, France

First Breakfast was suppose to be included and when we arrived they told us in a very rude way that it wasn't, so ok we agreed to pay for it. Second they have charged our credit card with an additional value of €76.50 without telling us and for no reason, we just found out when I saw my bank statement, now we are trying to get the money back. So Please do not trust these guys with any credit card details and I would definitely not recommend this place. Worst place that I have ever stayed.

• 26th Jul 2013

Hotel was in a safe neighborhood and you had to leave your key at the desk every time you left. Sort bus ride or long walk to the sights. Staff was helpful and friendly. They set up shuttle to airport and printed our boarding passes. Our bathroom seemed clean, but there were hairs in the sheets and the floor somewhat dirty. Breakfast was a little expensive for what you got. Wifi was good and worked in the room.