Hotel de la Felicite Reviews

43, Rue de la Felicite, Paris, France

First Breakfast was suppose to be included and when we arrived they told us in a very rude way that it wasn't, so ok we agreed to pay for it. Second they have charged our credit card with an additional value of €76.50 without telling us and for no reason, we just found out when I saw my bank statement, now we are trying to get the money back. So Please do not trust these guys with any credit card details and I would definitely not recommend this place. Worst place that I have ever stayed.

• 26th Jul 2013

Hotel was in a safe neighborhood and you had to leave your key at the desk every time you left. Sort bus ride or long walk to the sights. Staff was helpful and friendly. They set up shuttle to airport and printed our boarding passes. Our bathroom seemed clean, but there were hairs in the sheets and the floor somewhat dirty. Breakfast was a little expensive for what you got. Wifi was good and worked in the room.

Pretty good hotel, just really small rooms. The location on a quiet street is nice and its less than 10 minutes to nearest metro (750m). Convenient location between Montmartre and other areas.

Staff was extremely polite and went out of the way when providing help (thank you Bilel and Alammi) Learn how to get to Villiers Metro, its easier to get there and mkre cknnected than Malesherbes. Theres a computer with Internet access you can use for free at the reception. Alejandro.

I had a very bad service, the guy who atended me always was speaking on the telephone or doing some other thing instead of atended the reception, the hotel doesnt have air conditioner, it was really bad in general.

• 14th Jul 2013
  • Mexico

I had booked a 3 bed room. Nonetheless the room available to us had a single bed and a couple bed.

Guy behind the desk was a decent chap.. let us keep our bikes secure in the hotel until our Eurostar departure that night.

• 10th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The Hotel de la Felicitė is a good stay if you only want to find a cheap possibility to sleep in Paris. The Location is not the best but you can easily go everywhere you want with the excellent Metro in Paris. The Staff was friendly and could help whenever we asked them. Unfortunatly the atmosphere was very poor because it was nearly impossible to meet other travellers and our 3-bed room was very small for three people. The bathroom was small but had everything you need.

Good hotel and good qualified staff, the hotel is at 10 minutes from metro station and then you are inside Paris centre, very good!

well at first I thought it was great value for money, but then something happened that made me realise how sly these people are. I booked, and got on my plane. they proceeded to send me some "pre-authorisation" email that I needed to reply to...from the air I guess...when I got there I was told that because I didn't reply, they couldn't keep my room for me (even though I paid a deposit), and then I ended paying 450 Euro, instead of the agreed 230....

• 26th Jun 2013

Arrived and got one hotel key. Told second room (3 sleeper) would be ready in 30 min, so we dropped luggage in room 1 to return later that night to our reserved room having been sold off to other guests, and only a 2 bed available. staff manager refused to process any refunds.

• 15th Jun 2013
  • South Africa

The stay was very pleasant. Staff was kind and everything went on without complications. Good value for money - though the location is not the best. 5-10 minutes by foot or by bus to the metro, 30 minutes from the hostel to get to the very heart of the city. Nevertheless we'd book this hostel again if coming back to Paris!

• 21st May 2013

I think hotel de la felicite is a good place to spend some nights in Paris. Location not bad at all, nice people, pretty clean and affordable.

• 18th May 2013
  • Romania

The staff were very friendly and personable. The location is a little ways away from main attractions, but accessible to the metro so the visit was very enjoyable!

• 17th May 2013

nice staff

Staff was very caring and our stay was fine. It was worth the money.

This is a good value for money place, with 7 minutes walk from metro, RER, not far from hub of Paris, friendly front desk. Room washroom bathroom do not have exhaust but room window opens to natural air, so did not face problem. Would chose to stay again

• 18th Apr 2013
  • India

Loved staying at this hotel! The price was great for what we got: a cozy, clean, private room with a private bath for an extremely reasonable price in Paris. The only thing this hotel really has working against it is the location. It's far from the center of the city so taking the metro to get places is required.

Very good comparing the price! ca.10min walking time from metro and ca.3min from the bus station.1metro station far from the main lines to the city center.The room was small for 3persons but clean enough.The staff was helpful and kind.The location was't very central ...i wouldn't recomment it for single travelers

• 28th Mar 2013
  • Greece

I had an amazing stay here! The owner was super nice and very accommodating. He let us leave our luggage at the front desk for the whole day even after we checked out that morning. The free breakfast was very filling and consisted of croissants, cereal, nutella, toast, yogurt, and an assortment of jams. The Wi-Fi was also super fast even in my hotel room! My only complaint was that the linens might not have been very clean. I think I got some bedbug bites because of the dirty sheets.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7