Hotel de la Place Reviews

21 rue Henri Martin, 92240 Malakoff, Paris, France

I will say my stay in the hotel was pleasent. Even if hotel is far from paris center you have a metro connection near.

Although, it located a bit far from a city center; easy to reach the center by one line. Location is in a small and safe neighborhood. Staff was kind and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. It is worth for money.

everything was OK and I like it. I will go there again.

Nice hotel situated in a quiet cozy Malakoff city. About 8 min walking from a metro station "Malakoff- Plateau de Vanves" (station is 10min ride to Montparnasse/ 20min to Invalides or Champs Elysees). Shops, restaurants and a bakery are just some steps from the hotel. Room is cozy, bed is clean. Wi-fi is a little bit weak but works. Thanks for the staff: Mathieu was helpful with his fluent English, as well as a man of 60 which name I don't know but who was very charming:) Thanks for Kubi too!

The neighborhood around the hotel is great! On Wednesdays and Sundays there's a market in the square half a block away selling all kinds of goods, and an unbelievable food market in the building right across the street! Don't miss it! The 3 person room was jokingly tight. We had literally 18 inches between the wall and the end of the beds! I think the doubles are probably fine. The bath is a sit in the tub and clean yourself with a shower wand. Close to Metro & clean

My stay in Hotel de La place was awesome. It was my first trip to Paris with my boyfriend and I enjoyed a lot. room was nice and cozy. Staffs were nice and friendly :)

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Nepal

The hostel was under renovation, but they were very helpful by putting us in a conveniently located hotel instead. I can't say much for the hostel itself but the staff I talked to was very nice

Very good hotel. It's rather far from the city center in a very quiet surrounding, that can be either advantage or disadvantage. Stuff is very good and helpful. The receptionist speaks english, but others don't. However, that wasn't a problem.