Hotel de la Place Reviews

21 rue Henri Martin, 92240 Malakoff, Paris, France

I really like this hotel. It is located near Metro and situated around very nice neighborhood in Malakoff centre. The neighborhood give different atmosphere and unique experience compared to crowded Paris city center. The hotel is closed to many cafes, restaurants and shops. The staff is very nice and helpful. I would definitely come back here if I visit paris in the future.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Good place to visit Paris, close to Metro no. 13. Very polite and kind staff. Room small but very clean. I recomend that hotel to short trip.

• 30th Nov 2013