Hotel de la Place Reviews

21 rue Henri Martin, 92240 Malakoff, Paris, France

I will say my stay in the hotel was pleasent. Even if hotel is far from paris center you have a metro connection near.

Although, it located a bit far from a city center; easy to reach the center by one line. Location is in a small and safe neighborhood. Staff was kind and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. It is worth for money.

everything was OK and I like it. I will go there again.

Nice hotel situated in a quiet cozy Malakoff city. About 8 min walking from a metro station "Malakoff- Plateau de Vanves" (station is 10min ride to Montparnasse/ 20min to Invalides or Champs Elysees). Shops, restaurants and a bakery are just some steps from the hotel. Room is cozy, bed is clean. Wi-fi is a little bit weak but works. Thanks for the staff: Mathieu was helpful with his fluent English, as well as a man of 60 which name I don't know but who was very charming:) Thanks for Kubi too!