Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Hotel de la Tour Eiffel Located at 17 Rue de l'Exposition, , Paris.
France
Paris Ile de France 75007 17 Rue de l'Exposition
74% 178
48.8577552 2.3030090
    Rooms available

12th Sep 2016
7.4

Quaint room, working AC and seemingly clean blankets. Soap provided. Great location, you just can't beat. Would stay again because of it. Staff mediocre and less than pleasing (one said she didn't speak English, another flirted with me). They did guard my bag and let me lounge about in the front for over an hour without saying anything, which I am grateful for as my ride was delayed. Thanks !!!