Rating 12 Total Reviews
Rating 12 Total Reviews
Hotel della Volta Located at Via della Volta,101, , Brescia.
Italy
Brescia 25124 Via della Volta,101
49% 12
45.5120789 10.2259570
    Rooms available

15th Dec 2015
4.9

Hello, I was host at Hotel Della Volta, but unfortunately wasn't a good experience. It's because the location is too far from the town, also the Internet doesn't work well, the staff are a bit close and I was expected the breakfast was included in the price but wasn't. For that reason I do not recommend this place at this moment. I hope your consider my claim to fix those problems.