Hotel des Andelys Reviews

18, rue des Trois Bornes, Paris, France

Pretty basic set-up. We had a private room with our own bathroom. No common areas to hang out, but very nice simple place to sleep and less than 5 minute walk from Metro.

• 14th Jul 2014

The room was awful, the shower had no light, its very noisy in the night and it was full of cockroaches. I wouldnt recommend it ever! You can get something better by the same prices.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The hotel is very near a metro and the staff were extremely helpful and allowed us to use their printer. The beds were clean and comfortable. On the downside they only accept cash and there was a lot of mould in the bathroom. There is also no lift.

• 7th Jul 2014

Do not stay here! The room had a lot of bugs, the wifi did not work in the room, the bathroom light only worked half the time. The location was good for nightlife and an okay distance for sight seeing, but the street was very loud.

Really good location and it is closed to the main tourist attractions and to the eurolines bus station.

Very Friendly Atmosphere, Staff were really helpful. Right in the city centre close to the metro and easy to find, had a lovely time.

Nobody speak English, when I arrive they gave me a key of another private room where was all the stuffs of the other persons (Notebook, backpacks etc..). The Wifi work only at the reception and there is no comum area, no one seat, no kitchen.

The hotel does not take credit card even though they advertise it. They have a sign taped up with yellowed tape claiming their machine is out of order. The location is good and felt safe at night. It is close to two metro stops and lots to eat near by. Our bathroom did not have a light so showering in the daylight was nessecary. Reception was friendly and helped us with the area.

1. the shower leaked, 2. we were staying in a room looking out onto the street and we heard every vehicle passing by. 3.some of the electrics weren't wired correctly, and I feel if it was located further out it would have been a lot cheaper. on the plus, close to metro, close to cake shop, and 3-5 minute walk to little supermarket. on arrival the man on reception did also offer some tourist advice on where to go and which route to go with a complimentary map.

• 5th Jun 2014

I stayed here for a total of 9 nights. The hotel is in prime location, plenty of great cafés and restaurants nearby. The overall vibe is awesome! And the staff were very friendly and helpful

• 24th May 2014

I was surprised at how nice it was for the cheap price. The beds were clean and soft and the linens were fresh. The view from the window was great and we were right around the corner from the Metro so it was easy getting into town. Also the Turkish Burger/Sandwich place across the street next to the Creperie had the best burger I've ever had in my life, and I'm American, I know cheeseburgers. Basically just eat from everywhere in that corner. It was a great stay and I'd definitely book it again.

• 19th Apr 2014