Hotel des Arts Reviews

18 Rue de Rochechouart, Paris, France

Nice guys would stay again for sure.

• 16th Oct 2014

Very basic, friendly when you saw staff, relatively clean, NO wifi. that was the main hang-up. Really, how hard would it be to have wifi installed in Paris? Excellent location…..

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Dont book this hostel!! The staff is working ( at least) 24-hours shift, sleeping in a dirty sofa at the back of the reseption- I will never use this hostel again!!!!!

Will we writing several complaints

• 15th Sep 2014

This hotel was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in, in my life. The rooms were filthy, the linens were stained and gross, and the shower was constructed in the most dysfunctional way possible causing water to flood the entire bathroom The absolute worst part about this hotel was their lack of proper electric wiring. The water and knobs for the sink and shower had an electric current running through them, shocking us as we used them. I will never stay here again. Refund!

A pleasant stay for anyone who only uses the hostel for sleep!

• 5th Jul 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. The room was clean and good value for money.

• 30th Jun 2014