Hotel des Olympiades Reviews

22 Square de Clignancourt, Paris, France

Our room was "suit room" and had bathroom only with sink and shower, but no toilet. Toilet was located out of the room on the corridor behind 4 fire doors. I wouldn't mind to walk on the toilet, but the toilet had no sink, so there was no possibility to wash my hands before passing back to my room and touch all four doors on a way with dirty hands!

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

We had to ask for the tiny soaps for our minimal "ensuite", when it was running out, as it was not replaced on a daily basis.The small one towel each, was not replaced daily, and when it was, it was after 4 days. There was nowhere to put the minuscule soap in the shower, because the shower was so incredibly small and tight, making turning around very difficult and uncomfortable. The soap kept falling into the shower base, and into the rising water, as drainage was a major problem.

• 19th Nov 2014

The wifi is not free.

No way people should be even considering staying there! I mean bedbugs!!! Again BEDBUGS! If it;s not convincing enough, then probably there is another thing to note - showers are on 1 and 2 floor, good luck having one when you need.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Classic French style room and with romantic atmosphere!

The best value I could find in Paris and in a good location close to shops and metro. I would stay again. if you've got more money than me you could probably find somewhere prettier but it works.

If you wish to visit Paris and not to spare much money , and yet to be in some decent place, Hotel des Olympiades is the best choice. It is very good situated near Montmarte:) I definitely reccomend this hotel!