Hotel des Olympiades Reviews

22 Square de Clignancourt, Paris, France

Staff was pretty friendly to us, but the hotel could use a higher level of cleanliness.

• 7th Jan 2016

I stayed three nights, I was travelling alone, it was a pleasant stay. I got wifi too after paying per hours. It was secure, clean room. Lights outside in corridors were quite dim to walk so I used my flashlight. Location is good so I used metro even with my luggage.

The location of the Hotel was really good! Two of the staffs were really nice but another one of them was no so nice! The place was not that clean the floor was sticky!!

The staff is very kind and polite. Always giving tips and worried about our stay. The hostel is a little far from the main turistic points but it has a subway station very close to the hostel. I would stay there again :)