Hotel du Baou Reviews

246 Allee Hector Pintus, La Gaude, Nice, France

No Rating

Every things were fine except the location, but its not a big deal. cuz we got a car. The room I stayed was very good. Clean, large, nice view. One more thing that I was surprised is there is a small-size kitchen. a microwave, a freezer, even hotplates that you can cook. I enjoyed the hotel and I would be there, if I visit Nice again.

The hotel is clean, the receptionist is very friendly, there's free wifi, in the room there's a microwave and an oven, so you can also cook and there's a supermarket 200 metres away. It's a 15-minute drive from the city (Nice) centre, so make sure you come by car, which you can park for free at the hotel.

Hotel du Baou had great rooms, tourist information, free wifi, and friendly staff. However, if you dont have a car, The location is terrible. It is located in La Gaude. Find a way to Nice airport. Take the 500 bus to the St. Lauren du Var station. Then, take the 55 or 54 bus to Pain du Bois. Bus 55 and 54 run random times throughtout the day (every one or two hours) and are always late. They stop around 7pm. Taxi costs around 40 euros...

Without a doubt the worst hostel. DO NOT stay here. They overbooked and did not honor my reservation even though I booked weeks in advance. They gave me a dirty, thin mattress to use ON THE FLOOR. Then they charged me for everything else. WORST hostel ever.