Hotel du Congres Reviews

rue du congres, 38/42, Brussels, Belgium

Good value for money.

You have to physically lock our room door with a key on both te inside and the outside. 10-15 min walk down town. 30 minute walk to Midi station. It is on an extremely noisy street. I slept fine with earplugs.

Room was a bit stuffy and could do with air conditioning especially for the nights like when we were there which was really hot. Floor was very creaky and shower quite small.

The rooms were very clean and toiletries were provided which was nice, but the wifi was spotty in my fourth floor room. Also, the upstairs was HOT. I wish the skylight window would have been opened prior to us checking in because it took a while to cool down.

I stayed for one night and didn't have breakfast but a friend who did told me the coffee was excellent. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is in the city center, a 10-minute walk from the Central Station (Gare Central) and the Central Square (Place Central). The room only cost me about 60 euros, very clean and comfortable, with a pleasant garden view (ground floor at the back).

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Greece

Average Services. Problem with noise.. Good situated

• 14th May 2015

Great hotel, very clean and great access to the metro. Only problem is it is a little bit away from the city centre and late at night the area around the hotel is totally dead. Its difficult to find a good restaurant or cafe open late. Walk into the city is 15-20 minutes.