Hotel du Petit Louvre Reviews

1 rue de Lourmel, Paris, France

The hotel gave us a good service and we expend a great time in Paris. The only thing is that one day we found the door of our room open. Everything was complete, so we though it was a mistake of the person who makes cleaning.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

When I did the reservation the remain amount of the service was 359.55 euros. When I arrieved to the hostal the staff wrote on my reservation with pencil that I have to pay an extra charge (1.60 euros per night = 4.80 extra euros). I know it's not a big amount of money but y prefer that they tell me this stuff since the begining. The rest of the expierence in the hostal was good and i loved the location.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

The staff were friendly, courteous and spoke English well enough to be helpful in planning walking routes and transport options to our daily destinations. The central location allowed us to walk to our daily destinations with some . long days. The hotel is close to many good restaurants, cafeterias and supermarkets. Rooms were basic, clean and adequate for our needs. Windows open allowing good ventilation.

• 25th Aug 2014

The hotel is close to Eifel tower and shops and restuarants. Our room had notbeen cleaned when we were given the key but we were given anotherroom staright away which was fine. The bed was my only issue. Too short for us both and small, with a lumpy matress. The room was cleaned every day and the ensuite was fine.

The best is the ubication. This is my best stay in Paris after 5 times, for relation price/quality.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

good "hotel", friendly staff. Too little bedrooms and not that pretty though.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Internet was not working Corridor was stinking

I loved it! :)

In my previous experience, Paris hotels are tiny, pokey, smelly and generally unpleasant but you forgive them because you are in Paris. No need for forgiving here, this place was a gem. Superb location right by the Eiffel Tower and lovely chopping nearby (Rue du Commerce), Friendly helpful staff, simple, not huge, but all that you need. I can't comment on the TV/Wifi as we didn't use them, but as a base it was perfect. Note that the local Metro station, Dupleix, is currently closed (July 2014).

• 7th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The lights in the toilet stopped working. It was repaired within a couple of hours which was good.

Awesome location!!!! Just down the road from supermarket, close to many restaurants and literally only 10 minute walk to the tower!! I had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower during my stay! Staff were great and helpful! :) :) Thank you!

Lovely little hotel room, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Perfect location to access touristy areas and metro.

• 22nd Jun 2014

I had a very pleasant stay! The staff were very helpful and courteous. The hotel is very accessible from the metro as well as the Eiffel Tower and other attractions in Paris. As I was staying alone I felt very safe and secure which was most important for me. The wifi connectivity can be improved.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • India

Hotel du Petit Louvre in Paris was a well run hotel close to the Eiffel Tower, Train Station and in close proximity to eateries and attractions. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, great value for money and great staff.