Hotel du Petit Louvre Reviews

1 rue de Lourmel, Paris, France

When I did the reservation the remain amount of the service was 359.55 euros. When I arrieved to the hostal the staff wrote on my reservation with pencil that I have to pay an extra charge (1.60 euros per night = 4.80 extra euros). I know it's not a big amount of money but y prefer that they tell me this stuff since the begining. The rest of the expierence in the hostal was good and i loved the location.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

The staff were friendly, courteous and spoke English well enough to be helpful in planning walking routes and transport options to our daily destinations. The central location allowed us to walk to our daily destinations with some . long days. The hotel is close to many good restaurants, cafeterias and supermarkets. Rooms were basic, clean and adequate for our needs. Windows open allowing good ventilation.

• 25th Aug 2014

The hotel is close to Eifel tower and shops and restuarants. Our room had notbeen cleaned when we were given the key but we were given anotherroom staright away which was fine. The bed was my only issue. Too short for us both and small, with a lumpy matress. The room was cleaned every day and the ensuite was fine.

The best is the ubication. This is my best stay in Paris after 5 times, for relation price/quality.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

good "hotel", friendly staff. Too little bedrooms and not that pretty though.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Internet was not working Corridor was stinking

I loved it! :)

In my previous experience, Paris hotels are tiny, pokey, smelly and generally unpleasant but you forgive them because you are in Paris. No need for forgiving here, this place was a gem. Superb location right by the Eiffel Tower and lovely chopping nearby (Rue du Commerce), Friendly helpful staff, simple, not huge, but all that you need. I can't comment on the TV/Wifi as we didn't use them, but as a base it was perfect. Note that the local Metro station, Dupleix, is currently closed (July 2014).

• 7th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The lights in the toilet stopped working. It was repaired within a couple of hours which was good.

Awesome location!!!! Just down the road from supermarket, close to many restaurants and literally only 10 minute walk to the tower!! I had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower during my stay! Staff were great and helpful! :) :) Thank you!

Lovely little hotel room, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Perfect location to access touristy areas and metro.

• 22nd Jun 2014

I had a very pleasant stay! The staff were very helpful and courteous. The hotel is very accessible from the metro as well as the Eiffel Tower and other attractions in Paris. As I was staying alone I felt very safe and secure which was most important for me. The wifi connectivity can be improved.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • India

Hotel du Petit Louvre in Paris was a well run hotel close to the Eiffel Tower, Train Station and in close proximity to eateries and attractions. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, great value for money and great staff.

I was delighted with the location of this hotel. The metro station was just across the road, one stop away from the Eiffel Tower but you could actually walk to the Eiffel Tower in 10 minutes or less. The hotel was small and very basis but clean. The staff were very helpful and always available. Lovely local shops just around the corner for cheese, fruit, wine. The bistro on the corner underneath the hotel served very good reasonably priced food.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Greats pothead metro line, Eiffel Tower, local food markets, and little shops. Desk guy got up at 4:30 am to make sure we caught our cab, even though it says desk is closed 12-6am. He called the cab for us and really helped us make our early return flight, much appreciated! We grabbed 2 euro quiche at the local food market and walked to the Eiffel Tower every night, felt very safe. Great restaurants nearby for dinner. Place is simple, but great location and helpful staff.

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights whilst we went to Roland Garros. It's basic accommodation, the room was pretty musty but it did have an excellent shower. The hotel is right next to the metro which is very convenient and there are places to eat and supermarkets near by. You get what you pay for.

• 26th May 2014

Overall value for money for location etc. was fine. But in this day and age - to be competitive - there's no excuse for room TV not working. Also, little point having a wi-fi system that is so weak and dropped out so frequently that it became more frustrating than useful to use. Guests expect a basic minimum today. Functioning television and wi-fi. The latter especially useful for guests to find out what's on in the city, times etc.

Great value for money, especially considering the outstanding location (and the prices of Paris). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a peaceful place to rest after a tiring day of sightseeing (or work, as was my case). Breakfast was OK for me, but it is optional, and there are lots of coffee shops and bakeries nearby. Internet worked fine in the room for most of the time. Metro station just across the street. In short, a great choice unless you are looking for luxury.

• 13th May 2014

Loved the location, literally metres from the Metro, with 24 hour reception, lift to rooms, breakfast if you wanted it, small rooms but with everything you need for a couple of nights, very clean on suite,10mins walk to Eiffel Tower... and we could lay in bed looking at the light show from the Eiffel Tower... what more could you ask... oh yes very reasonably priced. One day there was even a large market selling fabulous produce right across the road.. oh and a pub next door.....

• 6th May 2014

Really convenient place near Eiffel Tower. Good quality for good money.

• 4th May 2014