Hotel du Petit Louvre Reviews

1 rue de Lourmel, Paris, France

Nice polite staff, who could communicate well in English (and were patient and supportive of my attempts to speak French). Room at the back of the hotel was nice and quiet for sleeping. The bed was quite firm (may be the norm throughout Paris); if you are used to a soft mattress it may not be to your liking. Breakfast was worth the 10 Euros (croisants, rolls, eggs, ham, cheese, yogurt, fruit salade, and cereal). Early in a.m. it took a while for the water to run warm, and the internet is slow.

Although perhaps in need of a little updating, you can't beat this hotel for the location. A ten minute walk from the Eiffel Tower and literally across the road from a metro station, Although small and quite basic, the room was clean and we had no problems with noise during the night for such a central location. The beds and pillows were a little bit uncomfortable. The lady on reception was also very friendly and helpful.

The hotel gave us a good service and we expend a great time in Paris. The only thing is that one day we found the door of our room open. Everything was complete, so we though it was a mistake of the person who makes cleaning.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

When I did the reservation the remain amount of the service was 359.55 euros. When I arrieved to the hostal the staff wrote on my reservation with pencil that I have to pay an extra charge (1.60 euros per night = 4.80 extra euros). I know it's not a big amount of money but y prefer that they tell me this stuff since the begining. The rest of the expierence in the hostal was good and i loved the location.

• 11th Sep 2014