Hotel ilan-ilan Reviews

Playa Tortuguero, Tortuguero, Costa Rica

My son and I visited this hotel oct 2013. The grounds are beautiful and the staff was incredible! When we needed something such as a meal or a ride to town, the manager made sure we were taken care of. The room was comfortable and clean. The jungle trail never failed at introducing us to new animals and plant life in such a lush setting. I will definitely come to Hotel Ilan-Ilan on my next stay.

I really enjoyed my stay at Ilan Ilan.The hotel is basic but very clean and if you like to be away from the crowds in a peaceful secluded place I'd recommend staying there.It's a beautiful place with wildlife all around. The guy working there couldn't have been more helpful. He went above and beyond especially when he helped to arrange a tour for me which turned out to be fantastic.

• 16th Aug 2013