Hotel the Holiday Home Reviews

No.2 Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Laxmanjhula, Rishikesh, India

It was a good place to stay. It was quiet and a good relaxing walk to everything that was needed. The staff was very helpful and super friendly. Everything is great except I did find it was a little expensive for hostel living on a budget, but no major complaints and I would definitely stay again...

Not a hostel but an ok hotel. There were many guesthouses in rishikesh which had similar value but much better atmosphere

This was a really wonderful hotel, raj took a group of us on a trek through the Himalayas for 5 days and it was a truly life changing experience. The rooms are very big and clean. I would definitely reccomend this place!

The coolest staff I met