Hotel the Holiday Home Reviews

No.2 Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Laxmanjhula, Rishikesh, India

This was a really wonderful hotel, raj took a group of us on a trek through the Himalayas for 5 days and it was a truly life changing experience. The rooms are very big and clean. I would definitely reccomend this place!

The coolest staff I met

A good hostel owned by nice people

Really lovely place to stay - the staff are really friendly and helpful. Wifi was good and the rooms spacious & clean. Just up the hill from Laxman Jhula so good location - can highly recommend it.

• 7th Mar 2014

We felt very good in this holiday, the location is great, the stuff is extremely friendly and one can have a good conversation with them. The rooms are very clean and big. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of windows and of the daylight. But anyway I would choose this hotel again.

I stayed here and have to say that the staff is AMAZING!! They go way above and beyond. I enjoyed staying here. HIGHLY recommend.

• 18th Feb 2014