Hotel y Pension Corona

Very Good 27 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
8.0

I found this hostel rather lovely. I don't speak any Spanish and the lady at reception didn't speak any English. However, they made it very easy to book and make you feel welcome. I found the room more then except able for what we where paying. Location was perfect if you wish to walk to the sea and would definitely recommend the fish market that is a 20min walk away. I think over all it was a nice say.