Superb 851 Total Reviews
Superb 851 Total Reviews
HotelHotel Hostel Located at 3515 Fremont Ave. N., , Seattle.
USA
Seattle Washington 98103 3515 Fremont Ave. N.
91% 851
47.6510866 -122.3500643
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

Great location out of downtown. Lots of shops around the neighbourhood, quieter area. Stayed for one night in a private room and it was great. Nice exposed brick walls and lamps which added a nice touch. Free breakfast was included - fruit, toast, cereal, coffee etc. All in all A+

• USA, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

Great staff, location, amenities. Everything. The action died off early Friday eve. Made for a subdued yet relaxing eve before Saturday work.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Lots of beautiful people. Welcoming atmosphere, nice interior, fantastic location! :)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. My friend and I booked a private room, and we were impressed by the cleanliness of both our room and the hall bathrooms. Hostel is looked pretty much in the heart of Fremont, with many cool restaurants and art pieces in walking distance. We strongly recommend having a car if you want to tour other parts of the city, like Downtown. We were able to park for free on the street.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

An excellent hostel. Would be close to the best hostel I've been to in the world if it were a little closer to downtown. Despite this the hostel is still in a really cool neighborhood and it's not to difficult/expensive to get a bus/uber to downtown. The facilities and hostel interior is the best I have ever experienced. The staff were also super cool, friendly, and helpful.

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

It was such a pleasure staying at Hotel Hotel. The location was a 5-minute bus ride from downtown and there was a lot going on in Fremont itself. If I visit Seattle again, that's exactly where I'd stay.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2016

This was my second stay at this hostel and I will choose it again when I'm in the area. It is very well organized and efficiently run. The staff were all pleasant and happy to help with anything. The guests were mostly young but there were others around my age, 60s. I stayed in a mixed dorm with a 23 yo man from England, a 31 yo woman from France, a 20 something woman from Phoenix, and a couple of others I didn't get to know. Plenty of clean showers. Great walkable neighborhood.

• Nicaragua, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Great place just wish U.S hostels were cheaper :/

• Canada, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2016

The staff are so friendly and they made me feel so welcome at the hostel. They have a genuine interest in everyone visiting. At breakfast (included) they'd ask what everybody was going to do for the day. They'd initiate discussion with travellers, citing experiences of their own travels in a country that visitor had travelled This triggered instant camaraderie, often drawing others into the discussion. I always got into a washroom when I needed to. Awesome ! I'd come back again !

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2016

We had a wonderful stay at HOTEL HOTEL HOSTAL, my 14 yr. old grandson, Lewis and I. Brian, at the desk, saved us so much time and trouble by helping me get our documents in order for our Alaska cruise. Lewis enjoyed himself so much during our 5 day stay that he told me he'd probably stay at hostals when he traveled in the future. It was a pleasure. See you next time! Barbara McCarthy and Lewis McCarthy