HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

There is virtually no parking - which is an issue if one is traveling with 2 small children! . I rented an dorm room even though there was just 3 of us because of the children. The room was really hot, and while we were grateful for the box fan provided, we could have used 2 more! Our room was directly above a courtyard, which amplified all noise, including a party at 2am. Mattresses were really thin, and the bunk bed unstable and creaky (try wood instead of metal!)

• 9th Aug 2014

Staff was mostly friendly and helpful, the place looks very new, the Location is a Little far from downtown, but the area is nice, around it are many bars, Restaurants and cafes. The lockers are rather small, there are a little to few places to charge your mobile devices, no tables for breakfest and the few bathrooms are crowded quickly in the morning.

It was a nice stay in the hostel. I even find that the hostel is recommended by some tour guide book later on.

Very clean and nice hostel. Staff was always helpful! Good breakfast with fresh fruits.

I loved everything about this hostel - spacious rooms, MASSIVE clean bathrooms, good breakfast.... My only real negative, the building was so so so hot at all times!

Hot summer so windows had to be open and its on a busy street, good if you are out late, not so good if you want sleep.

Staff were really friendly and helpful, room was spacious and beds comfortable. Bathrooms are immense.

• 25th Jul 2014

I spent only $84 for staying 3nights (not including taxes). I payed $4 more for towel and locker(lent, not refundable). It is located in Fremont, and you can go downtown easily by bus. I enjoyed my time at HotelHotel Hostel and would love to stay again if I go to Seattle.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Very clean and very warm people ! One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to !

• 20th Jul 2014

Very clean hostel. It's in a nice area with the bus stop outside to go into the city centre. The staff are really nice too. Only thing that I found is that there aren't enough bathrooms/showers for when the hostel is full.

Very clean, professional looking hostel. It's close to a bar so might get some late drunk people making some noise, but I was able to sleep through it. The bathrooms and showers are very clean. They have lockers in the rooms and you can use your own lock; they rent you a combination one for $2. It's not in downtown but you can get there in 15-20 min.

Great place to stay. It looks either recently renovated or totally new. Staff are very helpful and I made a few new friends there. The hostel is in the Fremont district, so downtown is a bit too far to walk, but Seattle has a good bus system.

A really great place to stay in a really cool, hip, fun neighborhood. An easy 15 minute public bus ride to downtown Seattle. The owners and employees were all super sweet and seemed to really take pride in what they do. Will definitely be staying there the next time I'm in Seattle.

My reservation was canceled before my arrival and no one was able to figure out why. The place is hard to find because there is no signage. It's also above a bar so it is loud and you can smell cigarette smoke. Overall, it's an OK place to stay, especially if you're the type of traveler that is just looking for a place to lay your head.

• 6th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Very well connected through public transport. The owners are really really nice and helpful!!

This was a great hostel, for a great price, in an awesome location. My only complaint is that I booked a private room with two twin beds for myself and a friend, but apparently that is not an actual option. They were very accomodating, however, and let the two of us have a 4 bunk room to ourselves. Overall great service and a fantastic experience.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I loved my stay at Hotel Hotel, the buses where easy get around on and Fremont was a great area... The staff were all very nice, and had great facility. Best hostel I have stayed in so far! Thanks for the great weekend.

Very clean hostel, the beds felt a bit unstable on the top bunk though! Could do with a few extra shower rooms considering size of hostel there wasn't very many. Breakfast was good - great selection, could do with some tables/trays to eat off though rather than perching on a bench in the reception area. Atmosphere struggled due to limited amount of communal spaces, which made it difficult to meet/interact with other people in the hostel.

Lounge room always loud because of the TV; no room where one can read or just relax.

• 12th Jun 2014

I thought it was a good location and friendly staff. I think for the money I paid for a private room the bed linens could have been better. The linens were old and worn and looked and felt like they should have been put in the "ragbag" a very long time ago!

• 11th Jun 2014