Superb 923 Total Reviews
Superb 923 Total Reviews
HotelHotel Hostel Located at 3515 Fremont Ave. N., , Seattle.
USA
Seattle Washington 98103 3515 Fremont Ave. N.
91% 923
47.6510866 -122.3500643
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

The man in the front desk was despicable when we asked for help. he answered us in a very bad manner, saying it was our problem not his, and turned away.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

Stayed for one night visiting Seattle from our holiday base in Vancouver. I am a young at heart pensioner with my adopted niece in her twenties. Excellent value, staff were extremely friendly and helpful. In twin room, beds very comfortable. Just should have got back earlier in the evening so my niece could have joined in with others at the bar next door.

• South Africa, Male, 41+
12th Sep 2016

Great location just outside the city. Very helpful and friendly staff. Only criticism could do with more bathroom facilities but that is probably due to space issues.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Just stayed the night, great location and atmosphere, and the staff were really friendly as well. Would recommend!

10th Sep 2016

Our stay at hotel hotel hostel was brief but wonderful nonetheless. Having come from tent camping for four nights, the supremely comfortable King bed was much needed. Our room was spacious and well equipped. We wished we could stay for a week! Breakfast was tasty although limited in offerings. We appreciated every bite anyway! Customer service was top notch, certainly in regards to the lovely woman who was there all morning at the front desk on check out day. Would definitely return!

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

I was super impressed with HotelHotel and am glad I found it. The people are awesome (Brian, Alistair and Alex--you rock!), and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean it was and pumped at the yummy breakfast every morning. There's a running/biking trail 2 blocks away, along the river and close to a couple of cool parks. Fremont is a cute neighborhood with lots to explore, and the bus lines near the hostel made getting around super easy. I'll be staying there when I go back to Seattle for sure!

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Great breakfast, clean, grateful of lockers and key card, beds slightly wobbly but fairly comfortable, front door staff super helpful. Could do with an extra toilet and washroom especially for peak hours. Need to update how to get there on hostel world from the Amtrak stations etc - buses 40 and 62 not mentioned.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

Great hostel. Really nice facilities and kitchen. Brian who works behind the desk is a legend. Knows everything you'd want to know about Seattle. Thanks for the awesome saty guys!

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
8.0

overall everything was pretty good, the ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms was the best I've ever seen in a hostel. however this is the only hostel ever that has charged me to store my bags on the day of checkout, which for me was about 7 hours. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this was the first to do it. the cleaner was also in our room cleaning before 11am when I was checking out which made me feel rushed and uncomfortable, if ive paid until 11am I should be able to stay until then

• USA, Female, 41+
29th Aug 2016

HotelHotel provided a wonderful hostel experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgable. Having the desk manned 24/7 is a benefit that really helped this first time Seattle visitor. I didn't make it into the pizza/bar area, but the music was hopping and the travelers inside were having a fun time. Free breakfast...BONUS!