HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

Very clean and very warm people ! One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to !

• 20th Jul 2014

Very clean hostel. It's in a nice area with the bus stop outside to go into the city centre. The staff are really nice too. Only thing that I found is that there aren't enough bathrooms/showers for when the hostel is full.

Very clean, professional looking hostel. It's close to a bar so might get some late drunk people making some noise, but I was able to sleep through it. The bathrooms and showers are very clean. They have lockers in the rooms and you can use your own lock; they rent you a combination one for $2. It's not in downtown but you can get there in 15-20 min.

Great place to stay. It looks either recently renovated or totally new. Staff are very helpful and I made a few new friends there. The hostel is in the Fremont district, so downtown is a bit too far to walk, but Seattle has a good bus system.

A really great place to stay in a really cool, hip, fun neighborhood. An easy 15 minute public bus ride to downtown Seattle. The owners and employees were all super sweet and seemed to really take pride in what they do. Will definitely be staying there the next time I'm in Seattle.

My reservation was canceled before my arrival and no one was able to figure out why. The place is hard to find because there is no signage. It's also above a bar so it is loud and you can smell cigarette smoke. Overall, it's an OK place to stay, especially if you're the type of traveler that is just looking for a place to lay your head.

• 6th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Very well connected through public transport. The owners are really really nice and helpful!!

This was a great hostel, for a great price, in an awesome location. My only complaint is that I booked a private room with two twin beds for myself and a friend, but apparently that is not an actual option. They were very accomodating, however, and let the two of us have a 4 bunk room to ourselves. Overall great service and a fantastic experience.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I loved my stay at Hotel Hotel, the buses where easy get around on and Fremont was a great area... The staff were all very nice, and had great facility. Best hostel I have stayed in so far! Thanks for the great weekend.

Very clean hostel, the beds felt a bit unstable on the top bunk though! Could do with a few extra shower rooms considering size of hostel there wasn't very many. Breakfast was good - great selection, could do with some tables/trays to eat off though rather than perching on a bench in the reception area. Atmosphere struggled due to limited amount of communal spaces, which made it difficult to meet/interact with other people in the hostel.

Lounge room always loud because of the TV; no room where one can read or just relax.

• 12th Jun 2014

I thought it was a good location and friendly staff. I think for the money I paid for a private room the bed linens could have been better. The linens were old and worn and looked and felt like they should have been put in the "ragbag" a very long time ago!

• 11th Jun 2014

Fun hostel in a great part of Seattle.

It was absolutely fantastic. The room was a bit too warm and noisy due to noise from adjacent uses.

• 6th Jun 2014

I had some trouble with the music and noise from tavern downstairs as itwas warm and window were open to listen to them . Everything else was great.

• 5th Jun 2014

The staff was off the chain!!! They were sooo helpful! I was able to go over the map with them 100 times and ask a million questions. We even called the hostel to find out the name and hours of a pizza place and they looked it right up for us real quick. Very clean as well!

• 29th May 2014

Wonderfully clean. Nice free breakfast, with actual options and fresh fruit. No laundry is a bit of a pain, as the nearest laundromats are expensive, but that's my only real criticism. Beds are a bit wobbly and squeaky so it's easy to wake people/be woken. Bus stops about 1 mins walk away and goes regularly into the city. Lots of nearby places to get a wide range of food for most budgets. High level of security, without being inconvenient. Great kitchen. Generally a really nice place to stay.

The atmosphere feels a bit sterile, because as you walk in there isn't a huge common room to hang out in but just an official-looking entry-- but on the other hand, if what you want is a little peace and quiet this is the perfect place for you. When I came in, there was a forgotten piece of underwear hanging on the corner of my bed, so I would say check the beds and maybe put the clean linens on for people just to make it feel cozier. But otherwise great experience. Very secure and safe too!

• 25th May 2014

The hostel is nice, staff is friendly and helpful. There is a nice and well equipped kitchen, the rooms are spacious enough and the bathrooms are clean. Mostly, my only bad commentary is on the directions, which are wrong and outdated. The hostel is not in a corner, as the directions say, and there is no signage outside whatsoever.

a little far from downtown, but Fremont area is a really nice spot to hang out too. The staff are really helpfull and smilling all the time :)