HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

Great place - comfy beds, nice showers, clean. I prefer to stay closer to downtown, but the Fremont area has plenty of bars and restaurants and cool places, so you're not missing out. Only complaint is lack of safe bike storage; I asked if I could take it in (it folds) or where to store it, and was just told "outside", and then that there's a shared courtyard out back a little more secure. But I'm paranoid, having one bike stolen in Seattle, which isn't their fault. Def would rec/stay again.

The room I stayed in didn't have AC, so it was very hot.

Place was great and a fantastic stay. Only issue we had was with our. room being by the stairs we could hear lots of foot traffic but all in all it was no biggie. place has no AC but each room was given a large fan. would def stay again

Incredible place to stay.The staff was so friendly (they even go out of their way to remember everybody's names),they do whatever they can to make the guest feel welcomed and at home.The beds and hotel itself were both very pleasant and all around excellent.Would definitely stay again! Without a doubt!

• 25th Aug 2015

just PERFECT, the staff is really nice

• 22nd Aug 2015

Since the temperature was quite high, we had to sleep with the windows open, and since the activity in the neighbourhood goes on most of the night, it was a little difficult to sleep. Otherwise, the room was great, the staff was helpful and I would certainly stay here again.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Norway
  • Couple, 41+

kindest staff ever i lahv them

Loved my stay here. Staff were all very friendly and helpful, the Hostel was clean and tidy with a great atmosphere. The neighbourhood was a good area with lots to do and downtown was close on a regular bus service. I would recommend staying here to anyone who asks. Hopefully I will be able to go back in the future.

Nice rooms, clean bathrooms and private showers. Lovely staff and very cute location in Fremont

• 10th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel and atmosphere. Would be even better with more showers.

• 9th Aug 2015

The hostel is in a nice area and the bus 28 is direct from the Greyhound station . The hostel was very clean and new . A tiny common place . The atmosphere was a little bit cold. I felt more in a hotel than a hostel.

Hotel hotel was extremely clean, especially the restrooms. You can tell they put in a lot of work to keep it sanitary, beds are great, and the staff are very helpful.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Guatemala

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are wonderful and I love the Fremont neighbourhood!

Super nice staff, big nice bathrooms, simple and comfortable dorms, great breakfast, very nice location, although not very central - the lake is beautiful though. Happy I've been there!

• 4th Aug 2015

Great place, friendly staff and comfortable beds! The neighbourhood is pretty nice and safe, with easy access to downtown Seattle as well! Although the free breakfast is limited and toilets are shared, it was worth every cent paid.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good hostel. Soooo hot, minimal aircon, dan noly one fan for the 8 bed dorm to cool... :( Excellent location in Fremont, happening neighbourhood and food / drinking options. Communal space in hPatel limited.

Excellent Hostel! Amazing staff! Facilities are all very good and up to date! Air conditioning is needed though as it was very hard to sleep with the heat but everything else is perfect.

• 30th Jul 2015

Room was unbearably hot, the staff I encountered at check in were unfriendly, the bathrooms were few and far between, there was no where to sit at breakfast (if you can't offer somewhere to sit don't offer food), and the group/lounge rooms and kitchen were quite dirty.

We loved this hostel! All the staff were attentive and friendly, and gave us great recommendations on sightseeing. We will definitely be back!

The room was too dark and it was really hot even with a fan

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4