HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

The staff here are really friendly and helpful - it was a quick stopover for me but they gave great advise on what to see and the fastest way around. Hostel is nice, my bunk was very creaky and shaky though. Bathrooms are well maintained. Breakfast was good!

Great atmosphere with lovely staff! Massive rooms and really nice/clean bathrooms.

I really liked the friendly staff and immaculate bathroom facilities (& facilities overall). It was in a lovely neighborhood so that was a plus. Admittedly there were issues: the noise at night was pretty bad. The hostel is next to a pub and it was loud each night I stayed, needless to say I didn't get a good nights sleep. The light in the bedroom was pretty dim, & with the black walls it made the room feel a little dingy. A better communal set up would make the overall atmosphere buzz more.

The perfect neighbourhood, the perfect place to stay!!

All worked well once I figured out the buses. The breakfast was surprisingly nice. Great place. Don't underestimate Fremont.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is the nicest I've been in! Super staff, great facilities and location!

Honestly, the whole hostel was wonderful. The staff were very polite, explaining where everything was, even late at night to new guests. The entire hostel was almost always spotless. It was beautiful inside and outside, an area next to tons of interesting shops and plenty of food places. The only caveat to all this was it can be hard to sleep with a club/bar downstairs playing loud music, but you can only do so much. If you're a light sleeper, you might have a hard time. Otherwise, great!

Cool hostel, great staff. Highly recommend!:)

Super clean bathroom! Very friendly and helpful staff! Some nights will be little noisy cuz there's a pub downstairs.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

This accommodation wasn't necessarily the easiest to get to from the airport & bus however do follow the transport advice on the website as it's easy enough and then only 20 dollars to the train station. The travel distance was well worth it as it was an awesome & very cool place the decor in the room and the whole place is uber stylish with all the facilities you could need. Even better in an uber cool neighbourhood with a pub downstairs and lots of great food options nearby. I'd stay again. 😁

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great staff and location, but the facilities have several drawbacks. There isn't much seating space for meals and the dorms lack storage space (the lockers are small and not very convenient). The bathrooms aren't very practical either... Or clean. Finally the wifi signal is very low in the dorms.

Nice, modern hostel and I was glad to be a bit further out from downtown and in such a cute area with good food. Staff were really chipper & helpful. However, the dorm room I was in was *right* on top of the pub downstairs which was open until 2am everyday with music BOOMING in every night...it was especially worse on their karaoke night. It was impossible to get to sleep in the room before 2am even with ear plugs. The other dorms might be fine - but that one has serious sound problems.

After using several different hostels in South America and Europe, this was by far one of the best. Neat, organized, and everything looked fairly new. However, if one is visiting Seattle for sightseeing purposes, Fremont might not be the best location compared to some of the downtown hostels.

• 24th Aug 2014

Excellent place

We loved our stay at HotelHotel Hostel. The location is great and the staff are really helpful. The kitchen is a tad small but the rooms are so clean and well decorated you don't really notice. It was pretty hot for Seattle when we stayed but there was a fan in the room to help us out and just downstairs at the shop below we could but some tasty ice cream, problem solved!

• 23rd Aug 2014

This was an absolutely incredible place to stay! I already am thinking about making a few adjustments to my trip just so I can back and stay at least another night. I have nothing bad to say about this place what so ever!

There is virtually no parking - which is an issue if one is traveling with 2 small children! . I rented an dorm room even though there was just 3 of us because of the children. The room was really hot, and while we were grateful for the box fan provided, we could have used 2 more! Our room was directly above a courtyard, which amplified all noise, including a party at 2am. Mattresses were really thin, and the bunk bed unstable and creaky (try wood instead of metal!)

• 9th Aug 2014

Staff was mostly friendly and helpful, the place looks very new, the Location is a Little far from downtown, but the area is nice, around it are many bars, Restaurants and cafes. The lockers are rather small, there are a little to few places to charge your mobile devices, no tables for breakfest and the few bathrooms are crowded quickly in the morning.

The hostel is very clean and very well maintained. Security was not a drama, the only issue I would have would be the common area, or more so the area where guests can hang out together and mingle is quite small. This would be partly due to the layout of the hostel but all in all a good experience, great value for money and would definitely recommend staying at this hostel.

It was a nice stay in the hostel. I even find that the hostel is recommended by some tour guide book later on.

« first « Prev 1 2 3