HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

BEST hostal ever

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Colombia

Very friendly staff, nice breakfast, plus an excellent Fremont neighborhood tour on Sunday morning! The stop for Bus 32 and some others towards downtown Seattle is just a block away, right in front of a Starbucks.

• 29th Jan 2016

It seemed to be part of a business-model where virtually no chairs were found ANYWHERE... perhaps when this hostel is operating from a different building. UNTIL THEN no further stays from me Usually the kitchen is a focal point ... this one is the weakest I have seen ... UNIQUE As a plus, the guests were young and had a good outlook

• 26th Jan 2016

It was a cute hostel. The staff was so helpful and kind. The only thing i wouldve liked was a bigger common room. The common room was tiny. Other than that, everything was clean, comfortable, and friendly.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Wish I could have stayed longer. Super friendly and helpful staff. Clean, cool aesthetic. A bit removed from downtown but an easy bus ride away. I enjoyed the Freemont area, would stay again.

this was the most friendly hostel stay I've ever had, made some awesome friends and had an experience I will not forget.

• 16th Jan 2016

interesting neighborhood, very kind and friendly staff, delicious breakfast, clean facilities. I will stay there again when I go to Seattle.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Japan

Stayed there for the weekend in Jan 2016 and had to say I was very dissapointed. The woman gave me a key for a bed and I went out to come back for her to tell me I had taken the wrong bed. After looking for the key for the bed she wanted me to sleep in she realised it was her mistake but had already ripped up my bedding and belongings and simply thrown it on another bed. no proper communal area, doesn't feel like your staying in a hostel at all

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Awesome location, big bathrooms and showers which are very clean. Fun!

I was only there for one night but the hostel was so accommodating and lovely. I would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat. It is in a very fun neighborhood and not far away from the main Seattle attractions. I highly recommend it.

30us to sleep in a bunk bed, not so good! But the bed is very comfy and the dorm is very spacious, the bathroom is clean but the smell is little bit wierd... Location near downtown, the neighborhood is good

Loved my stay at hotel hotel. Good (free) breakfast, although offered limited hours (8-10). Good atmosphere for meeting other travelers, always felt safe. Large, clean bathrooms and great location. One change I would suggest for the dorms is individual lights/outlets for each bunk, so those coming and going early or late don't have to fumble around in the dark or turn on the lights and wake others up. Also, plan to bring earplugs as there is live music downstairs!

We had the most incredible experience at HotelHotel! Staff were lovely 100% of the time. Breakfast was fresh fruit, cereal, bread and coffee. We even got free hot chocolate, marshmallows and cookies one evening :) other travellers in the hostel were perfect roommates to share the week with, even the staff came out to play :) perfect location, simple 10 minute bus journey to Downtown and 15 minute walk from the Gas Works. Couldn't recommend HotelHotel enough! Book it now :)

• 28th Dec 2015

Best Hostel I have ever been.

Really friendly staff and very clean facilities.

A good hostel, but Wifi didn't work in the rooms, it only worked in the common rooms. There was free breakfast, but too few tables. A bar close by made it really loud and it smelled strange, but the staff is SUPER nice and it is a good hostel for that price!

Hi Teresa! We did have an internet issue, but we got our providers on it quickly and its all fixed! We apologize for any inconvenience! Thanks for your thoughts, we wish you a wonderful trip!

No corporate funding for this trip - warm, dry, cheap were the requirements. Staff were helpful, friendly, happy and totally OK having this ancient traveler under their roof. Clean bathrooms, comfy TV room, well stocked kitchen, free breakfast - better than any hotel at 3X the price. Quirky neighborhood businesses. Sampled a $15 cookie in a pharmacy-looking shop. Flashed-back to my happy hostel wanderings in Asia for the rest of the afternoon. Best damn cookie I ever ate!

• 10th Dec 2015

- Staff greeted with no smile and looked tired - room is smelly and noticed ppl dont shower - common area should be quiet at 10 but ppl are walking around, talking. - in the room, ppl walk in and start talking loud although they know each other in the room.

• 10th Dec 2015

Extremely noisy bar immediately below my room played loud music every night until midnight (on a weekday...I can't imagine the weekends). Wifi was not stable, I kept losing my internet connection on both my laptop and portable. Interior isn't furnished very well: the blinds didn't cover the large windows, letting lots of light into the room at night. Seems clear owners have little hostel experience. Area is noisy with traffic. Carpet in room wasn't very clean.

Hello Ian! Thanks for your thoughts! We did have an issue with internet, but got our providers on it really quick and its all running fine. Sorry for that inconvenience! I wish you had mentioned your concern with the blinds too - there are large curtains on every window to block what light the blinds don't - you would have been more comfortable. We hope the rest of your travels treat you well!

Great hostel. It's clean, staff are friendly/helpful, and it has a good vibe as well. Location isn't the best, but still a solid thumbs up all round from me :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4