HotelHotel Hostel

9.3
Superb 1033 Total Reviews

• Romania, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

Great location, really friendly staff and nice amenities...only downside, the mixed bedrooms are a bit unaired which might become a bit of a problem in the summer

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th May 2017

GREAT! - looking forward to staying there again in Seattle

13th May 2017

Highly recommend, the best hosteling experience I have so far!

• johnrodezno995
  • USA, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017

Great location, friendly staff, and humble lodgings! Would definitely stay again and/or recommend to friends 👍🏽

9th May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay, I had driven my van to Seattle & chose this hostel location instead of the downtown hostels so I could park on the street free & easily. The area was safe, had many fun places to eat & drink, little shops & services. The staff told me which bus & where to catch it to get downtown. The buses ran often & late into the night just a block & a half from the hostel. The hostel staff was very nice & helpful & the whole hostel was very clean but quite dark.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
5th May 2017

I love this place, warm welcome and beutiful atmosphere.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Good free breakfast and nice cosey and clean dorms. Really helpful staff and good overall facilities

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

In my view HotelHotel Hostel is one of the best hostels in the Pacific Northwest (I have seen a few there ;) ) Location, staff and cleanliness were superb. A cosy common room / area in addition to the cool kitchen would be the icing on the cake.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

My stay was great! I stayed in was the 6 bed, all female room. It was dorm room style w/ bunk beds, but enough room for everyone. The staff and accommodation was great, my onlu complaint is that the location on Fremont seemed to be very confusing for any of my Lyft drivers to find. The intersection is weird and 3 out the 4 Lyfts I took during my stay had trouble locating the place. The neighborhood is lively with a few places nearby to eat and drink. I'd definitely stay again :)

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Nice location in Fremont, near cafes, bars and restaurant. Very easy to reach downtown with the bus. The dorm are basic but comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious and clean. We didnt use the kitchen but it seems to have everything you might need! Bryan was super friendly and had a lots of tips for us! I would go back next time I'm in Seattle.