HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

We loved this hostel! All the staff were attentive and friendly, and gave us great recommendations on sightseeing. We will definitely be back!

Great place, fantastic staff, highly recommend staying here

Stayed there only for one night. Everything was ok, getting to the hostel was easy, just take the buses #26 #28 or #40 from downtown. Breakfast nothing special: toasts, fruits, coffee, butter, jelly, peanut butter but you can start the day with it;) Very clean place, super nice people, Safe area with many bars and pubs near by.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Poland

This hostel is great. It was really clean and safe. The dorm I was in was a 6 bed mixed dorm but the size and layout of the room made it so it didn't feel crowded. I didn't use the kitchen biaiser there were so many good food options in the area. The staff was really friendly. My only negative is the location. It's in a very safe neighborhood that is fun with plenty of stores, restaurants and cafés but it is 30 minutes away from downtown.

It was pretty nice place with awesome interior inside. I pretty much liked all of it. But it was seriously hot. Even if we opened all window and there was one fan in 8 people dormitory, the wind didn't even come close to 2nd floor of the bed and also no air conditioning. There were nothing they could do about it. Should bring our own towel , and its rental fee is 2 dollars. Anyway, I had to take 2 more showers after I wash myself because it was too hot.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

This was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were super helpful, and they provide breakfast in the mornings.

• 14th Jul 2015

Hostel had terrible ventilation, it was always 5-10 degrees celsius warmer inside than outside so it was hell on a hot day, and there were very few fans which definitely soured my experience. The powerpoints in my room were few and clustered around two spots which was inconvenient. Staff were great, food was fine, but there needs to be a bigger common area. Location is fine, just a bus to get downtown.

The hostel was clean and the staff was friendly. I enjoyed my stay. I would stay again.

• 7th Jul 2015

The room was painted completely black with zero on the walls. A mural or painting or mirror to break things up would be nice. Plastic cups in the room for drinking would be a plus.

• 5th Jul 2015

In my humble opinion, need more or bigger common room or change the waiting too to multifunction room. Breakfast can move to kitchen, I don't see why not.

The staff was super friendly trying make up stay a good one. I know that usually doesn't get at warm in seattle, but when it did, the fan in the rooms just weren't enough. Still very clean and good facilities

Perfectly located in the middle of Fremont. Fun place to crash in a fun neighborhood.

• 28th Jun 2015

I've been to a lot of hostels before and I can honestly say that I was impressed with this one. The staff were amazing; so friendly and gave great recommendations on the best restaurants in the area. I also have never seen a cleaner hostel. Only downside was the heat, it was ridiculously hot in the day and the only A/C is in the lobby. Despite the heat I'd definitely recommend it!

Pristine bathrooms! Very clean hostel all around. I appreciated the kitchen access as well as the wifi. If a traveler is looking to spend time around Lake Union, Fremont, Ballard, on the bike paths-- the location cannot be beat. Very close to cute boutiques, bakeries, ice cream shops, breweries, and a grocery store. Downtown Seattle is very accessible by bike or bus.

pretty far away from everything

Good location from which to experience the city with main bus lines running right to past the hostel. Very chill neighborhood with decent restaurants but only one option for late night grubbing. After 1 AM you are eating at the Russian dumpling spot with access in the alley behind the hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. Communal space is minimal and is mostly just for Netflix watching.

Beds were no good. Air conditioning would be feasible

• 22nd Jun 2015

It's located in Fremont, north west of down town but there is a hill near by that is not too far with Ana amazing view of the Seattle skyline. Staff friendly, breakfast amazing! Rooms don't have many outlets perhaps bringing one that has a few more would be beneficial. I enjoyed the stay due to the area, peaceful and privately owned restaurants. Great food! As well as record stores

Great place to stay for sightseeing in Seattle!

• 15th Jun 2015