HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

Soooo Nice!! Good atomosphia!! Very cleanliness〜\(^o^)/ I want to come back!!

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Japan

This is an awesome place. It's a bit far from downtown, but the buses are frequent, cheap, and easy to use. Everything was clean, everyone that works there is amazing, and the neighborhood is authentically cool. GO.

Is genuinely a good hostel. Everything is clean, tidy and sweet as. They are next door to a bar that plays loud ass music so I didn't get to sleep pass 2am every night. Maybe expect that. Otherwise everything is sound!

good value for the money, friendly staff, great location

• 15th Jan 2015

Really tasteful interior design and clean. Also I loved the location. Eventhough its not central Seatlle, it is in this lovely neighbourhood Fremont. With great restaurants, bars and coffeeshops. The only thing that was not that nice was that there weren't outlets next to the beds to charge your phone. And the room smelled very moldy, like something was leaking. And there room as very cold. Also, the receptionists didn't really look happy and weren't going out of their way to help.

It's located in a querky charming neighborhood. Staff cleans bathrooms often and keeps kitchen in order. Friendly advice. It is better than being downtown...especially after dark. Great ice-parlor and bar at your door. What more could you want. 26 28 and 40 buses will take you wherever you want to go.

this hostel is really clean and good and this location is really safe though just little far from downtown so If i go back to seattle i will stay here again I really recommend this hotel

We spent one night at the HotelHotel and were pretty satisfied. I loved the fact that it's in Fremont which has a lot of nice breweries, cafés and restaurants. It's also very close to bus stops for buses that will take you right downtown. I found the hostel very clean and the staff very nice and helpful. Not quite the party hostel but that was just perfect and there are plenty of bars around to go have some fun.

Excellent security, great breakfast and staff, but I missed a bright light somewhere (all lights were very weak) - it was even hard to write postcards.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Very modern hostel in a pretty safe neighborhood. The location was a bit far from city center, but the bus stop was close by. The bathrooms were really clean, and the staff were friendly. Lockers provided to keep your stuff. The music noises upstairs were kinda disturbing though. I had to put on earplugs to go to sleep. But overall I had a great time there and I met some cool people too!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

I was refused to stay st the hostel in Portland because according to a very unfriendly and rude gentleman the dorm was only open for people under thirty. He also mentioned that this particular fact was mentioned in your website but I totally missed that. I'm hoping to get a refund for my deposit as when I asked the gentleman at the hostel he informed me in a very rude way that he did not know anything about it.

Really nice hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff!

This place was great, the only issue was a pub below blasting heavy metal ridiculously loud every night into the early hours of the morning. Pretty sure it would be illegal it was so loud! Staff gave out ear plugs when asked which helped!

I never felt so good in a hostel like in this one. Even though it is a 15 minutes bus ride from the city - it is amazing and you feel like home

Loved the hostel and the city - breakfast was superb, wifi was so quick, very clean and safe place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Stayed here while touring grad schools in Seattle. Very impressed. The staff was friendly and helpful when asked questions about city navigation or local points of interest. I had a private room, which was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The bathrooms were pristine and modern with a wonderful shower. Breakfast is simple (toast, cereal, fruit) but filling. I wished they had more organized activities. I didn't really meet any of the others hostel-stayers, but maybe that's on me.

• 13th Nov 2014

I had a great time here! Very modern, fast internet and new appliances in the kitchen. Key card entry at the front door and to every room. Great staff were friendly, positive and liked to hang out. Excellent area for restaurants, bars, live music, arts community etc nearby. Only con was the bar below can get loud for some of the rooms above it, but the hostel can't do much about that.

I paid for 2 nights and left 20 minutes later. I told them to keep the money. There was a little blond guy at the front desk who told me that the hostel was "for travelers, by travelers" and I wasn't eligible because I own a rental property in Seattle ( I don't live there)..I flew from NYC to Billings to Seattle in the previous days. I was in Geneva and France slightly before. He would make an exception this time only (implication:' don't come back'). I wasn't a real traveler. I left.

• 6th Nov 2014

Hey , Sorry to hear you took offense to our policy, we are absolutely a traveler only hostel, as we do state online, and absolutely no offence was meant. Your statement of owning a home in Seattle did bring up the question! Thanks for your feedback, we wish you happier travels in the future!

Check out time is 11:00am but any time after 12:00PM is better for accomodation. No signage at entrance marking Hostel name. No street number on building makes it easy to miss. Use of dimming lights in bedroom is recommended so low light can be used by dorm sharers at night; maybe bedside light stands or lamps. Inform guests to bring toileteries not provided on site like shampoo, toothpaste etc.

• 1st Nov 2014

The coolest hostel I´ve been! Nice, helpful staff with a bit grunge atmosphere! Free breakfast was nice addition to this experience. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Oct 2014