HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

I had a great time here! Very modern, fast internet and new appliances in the kitchen. Key card entry at the front door and to every room. Great staff were friendly, positive and liked to hang out. Excellent area for restaurants, bars, live music, arts community etc nearby. Only con was the bar below can get loud for some of the rooms above it, but the hostel can't do much about that.

I paid for 2 nights and left 20 minutes later. I told them to keep the money. There was a little blond guy at the front desk who told me that the hostel was "for travelers, by travelers" and I wasn't eligible because I own a rental property in Seattle ( I don't live there)..I flew from NYC to Billings to Seattle in the previous days. I was in Geneva and France slightly before. He would make an exception this time only (implication:' don't come back'). I wasn't a real traveler. I left.

• 6th Nov 2014

Hey , Sorry to hear you took offense to our policy, we are absolutely a traveler only hostel, as we do state online, and absolutely no offence was meant. Your statement of owning a home in Seattle did bring up the question! Thanks for your feedback, we wish you happier travels in the future!

Check out time is 11:00am but any time after 12:00PM is better for accomodation. No signage at entrance marking Hostel name. No street number on building makes it easy to miss. Use of dimming lights in bedroom is recommended so low light can be used by dorm sharers at night; maybe bedside light stands or lamps. Inform guests to bring toileteries not provided on site like shampoo, toothpaste etc.

• 1st Nov 2014

The coolest hostel I´ve been! Nice, helpful staff with a bit grunge atmosphere! Free breakfast was nice addition to this experience. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Finland

The staff here are really friendly and helpful - it was a quick stopover for me but they gave great advise on what to see and the fastest way around. Hostel is nice, my bunk was very creaky and shaky though. Bathrooms are well maintained. Breakfast was good!

This hostel is adorable! I took my young sister to Seattle so we got a private which was great and its bathroom was very clean. Fremont is a very cool sort of artsy area and it was great to just walk around and checkout shops. It was about a 15-20 minute bus into downtown, but the bus stop was very close! I would say the social aspect of this hostel was a bit lacking, but for our situation it was great. Wpuld definitely stay again!

This hostel matches the neighborhood - a little bit quieter than downtown Seattle, but a whole lot nicer. Rooms are a good size, beds are comfy. Bathrooms are the biggest I've seen as a traveler ever, offer a nice level of comfort and privacy. The staff are all really friendly too. Bus stops both up and down the street, easy to get in and out of downtown. Not a real party hostel, so if you're a group or good at making friends then its a great place to stay.

Great atmosphere with lovely staff! Massive rooms and really nice/clean bathrooms.

1 2 Next » last »