HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

Is genuinely a good hostel. Everything is clean, tidy and sweet as. They are next door to a bar that plays loud ass music so I didn't get to sleep pass 2am every night. Maybe expect that. Otherwise everything is sound!

good value for the money, friendly staff, great location

• 15th Jan 2015

Really tasteful interior design and clean. Also I loved the location. Eventhough its not central Seatlle, it is in this lovely neighbourhood Fremont. With great restaurants, bars and coffeeshops. The only thing that was not that nice was that there weren't outlets next to the beds to charge your phone. And the room smelled very moldy, like something was leaking. And there room as very cold. Also, the receptionists didn't really look happy and weren't going out of their way to help.

It's located in a querky charming neighborhood. Staff cleans bathrooms often and keeps kitchen in order. Friendly advice. It is better than being downtown...especially after dark. Great ice-parlor and bar at your door. What more could you want. 26 28 and 40 buses will take you wherever you want to go.

this hostel is really clean and good and this location is really safe though just little far from downtown so If i go back to seattle i will stay here again I really recommend this hotel

We spent one night at the HotelHotel and were pretty satisfied. I loved the fact that it's in Fremont which has a lot of nice breweries, cafés and restaurants. It's also very close to bus stops for buses that will take you right downtown. I found the hostel very clean and the staff very nice and helpful. Not quite the party hostel but that was just perfect and there are plenty of bars around to go have some fun.

Excellent security, great breakfast and staff, but I missed a bright light somewhere (all lights were very weak) - it was even hard to write postcards.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Very modern hostel in a pretty safe neighborhood. The location was a bit far from city center, but the bus stop was close by. The bathrooms were really clean, and the staff were friendly. Lockers provided to keep your stuff. The music noises upstairs were kinda disturbing though. I had to put on earplugs to go to sleep. But overall I had a great time there and I met some cool people too!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

I was refused to stay st the hostel in Portland because according to a very unfriendly and rude gentleman the dorm was only open for people under thirty. He also mentioned that this particular fact was mentioned in your website but I totally missed that. I'm hoping to get a refund for my deposit as when I asked the gentleman at the hostel he informed me in a very rude way that he did not know anything about it.

Really nice hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff!

This place was great, the only issue was a pub below blasting heavy metal ridiculously loud every night into the early hours of the morning. Pretty sure it would be illegal it was so loud! Staff gave out ear plugs when asked which helped!

I never felt so good in a hostel like in this one. Even though it is a 15 minutes bus ride from the city - it is amazing and you feel like home

Loved the hostel and the city - breakfast was superb, wifi was so quick, very clean and safe place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 2 Next » last »