HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

I never felt so good in a hostel like in this one. Even though it is a 15 minutes bus ride from the city - it is amazing and you feel like home

Loved the hostel and the city - breakfast was superb, wifi was so quick, very clean and safe place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Stayed here while touring grad schools in Seattle. Very impressed. The staff was friendly and helpful when asked questions about city navigation or local points of interest. I had a private room, which was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The bathrooms were pristine and modern with a wonderful shower. Breakfast is simple (toast, cereal, fruit) but filling. I wished they had more organized activities. I didn't really meet any of the others hostel-stayers, but maybe that's on me.

• 13th Nov 2014

I had a great time here! Very modern, fast internet and new appliances in the kitchen. Key card entry at the front door and to every room. Great staff were friendly, positive and liked to hang out. Excellent area for restaurants, bars, live music, arts community etc nearby. Only con was the bar below can get loud for some of the rooms above it, but the hostel can't do much about that.

I paid for 2 nights and left 20 minutes later. I told them to keep the money. There was a little blond guy at the front desk who told me that the hostel was "for travelers, by travelers" and I wasn't eligible because I own a rental property in Seattle ( I don't live there)..I flew from NYC to Billings to Seattle in the previous days. I was in Geneva and France slightly before. He would make an exception this time only (implication:' don't come back'). I wasn't a real traveler. I left.

• 6th Nov 2014

Hey , Sorry to hear you took offense to our policy, we are absolutely a traveler only hostel, as we do state online, and absolutely no offence was meant. Your statement of owning a home in Seattle did bring up the question! Thanks for your feedback, we wish you happier travels in the future!

Check out time is 11:00am but any time after 12:00PM is better for accomodation. No signage at entrance marking Hostel name. No street number on building makes it easy to miss. Use of dimming lights in bedroom is recommended so low light can be used by dorm sharers at night; maybe bedside light stands or lamps. Inform guests to bring toileteries not provided on site like shampoo, toothpaste etc.

• 1st Nov 2014

The coolest hostel I´ve been! Nice, helpful staff with a bit grunge atmosphere! Free breakfast was nice addition to this experience. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Oct 2014