HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

I'm sorry I cannot really give a review for the hotel, since I cannot stay here due to some changes in my travel.

Not excellent(kind of small), but pretty decent. Not very fond of the white sheet, which gave me some clinic feelings, but that may be just a personal issue, others seem don't bother much. The bathrooms are little busy(just 5, but clean enough), and not enough outlets for charging in the dorm(but can find some outside). Other facilities are enough, like kitchen, DVD room. Remember to bring the lock if needed. The bars downstairs are a little bit noisy in the evening. Nice are around.

The pub downstairs is open till 2am. Music, especially live music, can be really load... Ear plugs don't help much, it still feels like you are in the pub.

The bathrooms were quite roomy and clean with enough hooks and shelves to put things on-they get an excellent rating. The table in the kitchen was pushed against the wall. In many hostels, people sit around the dining table and exchange ideas and tips for what is fun to do in that city, hard to do when all the chairs face the wall.

It was a really enjoyable stay!

I LOVED the people who worked here. This was by far the best play to stay in Seattle. My friend and I went hostel-hopping, and no hostel was even close to Hotelhotel in terms of how nice the rooms were, how polite the staff was, and how clean and visually appealing the hostel was.

• 6th Mar 2014

Superb- home from home. Staff can not do enough for you just a lovely place to stay !

Delighted with the warm connections at breakfast in the lobby with travelers of all ages!!

• 25th Feb 2014

The staff was great and helpful. Said hi and bye to me by name and I felt like a regular even though I stayed for one night. Brilliant facilities and amenities.

• 24th Feb 2014

Good hostel but by comparison to others in Seattle, it really gets blown away. Overall, I enjoyed my brief stay but the staff seemed cold and perhaps annoyed. I wouldn't advise against this hostel but I wouldn't be doing backflips getting people to stay there either.

An awesome place to stay. A hostel that gives you everything you need and it is still so cheap to stay there. Although it is not in Downtown Seattle, you can still get anywhere from the bus station in front of the hostel. I would definitely go the again.

This hostel has the perfect combination of hotel smartness and cleanliness with all the friendliness and character of a hostel. Our en-suite room was enormous, immaculately clean and stylishly decorated. The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the Fremont area - which is a lovely place to stay, with much more charm than downtown Seattle! Amazing value for money, an absolute gem of a hostel!

• 31st Jan 2014

Best hostel ever stayed, very friendly and extremely clean and secured. Highly recommend!

The place and the staf r very nice.. But it is far from the centre.. U need to take the.bus a couple of time in a day..

1 2 Next » last »