HotelHotel Hostel Reviews

3515 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, USA

Great place to stay. It looks either recently renovated or totally new. Staff are very helpful and I made a few new friends there. The hostel is in the Fremont district, so downtown is a bit too far to walk, but Seattle has a good bus system.

A really great place to stay in a really cool, hip, fun neighborhood. An easy 15 minute public bus ride to downtown Seattle. The owners and employees were all super sweet and seemed to really take pride in what they do. Will definitely be staying there the next time I'm in Seattle.

My reservation was canceled before my arrival and no one was able to figure out why. The place is hard to find because there is no signage. It's also above a bar so it is loud and you can smell cigarette smoke. Overall, it's an OK place to stay, especially if you're the type of traveler that is just looking for a place to lay your head.

• 6th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Very well connected through public transport. The owners are really really nice and helpful!!

This was a great hostel, for a great price, in an awesome location. My only complaint is that I booked a private room with two twin beds for myself and a friend, but apparently that is not an actual option. They were very accomodating, however, and let the two of us have a 4 bunk room to ourselves. Overall great service and a fantastic experience.

• 23rd Jun 2014