Hotelboot Angeline Reviews

Oosterdok 2, Pier 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Lovely hostel, Cecilia was very accomodating, nice chilled environment. Small rooms but only to be expected from a canal boat! Nice breakfast, nice vibe nd in good walking distance from the centre - I would definitely recommend!!

Very nice place. The persons in charge of the hotel are friendly and available. Wifi in the rooms would be a plus.

I had a lovely stay at Hotelboot Angeline. The owners are so nice- they don't simply hand you a map of Amsterdam, they give you run through of all the major sights and how to get there, as well as some good tips for things you might not know about. That was really appreciated! My room was clean and cozy. The breakfast was very tasty and had a lot of things to choose from!

When I come to Amsterdam again, I know where to stay. The hotelboat was perfect, the room was spacious, very clean, having all amenities and comfortable. It was a perfect stay in a wonderful place. I slept so well on the water! I t takes some time to get to the center from there, but all in all everything is perfect.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Belarus

We had a great time Henk and Cecile. Enjoy your own vacation! Pam and Gary

Good breakfast, nice staff, clean rooms - nothing to complain about

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Austria

Hank and Cecilia are great. The boat is very clean. I had a lovely time!!

We enjoyed our stay very much. The hosts were very friendly, the location is wonderful and the breakfast was tasty. But be aware that the rooms are relatively small (as it's a boat) and it could be a bit noisy sometimes.

A short walk from Central Station, Hotelboot Angeline is both easy to find and ideally situated for a short city break. The room was clean and spacious with plenty of storage space and an en-suite bathroom. The highlight of the Angeline however was the staff; Cecilia and Hank are fantastic hosts, friendly, welcoming and more than happy to go the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay, including the offer of a museum card to save money on entry fees for a variety of local attractions. Fantastic!

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

The boat is great and it does not look like a hostel. The staff is really friendly and they want to help you in everything they can. I will recommend this hostel for sure. The location is not the perfect one, but it is totally ok.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

What can i say !!!!! other than we will be back as we had a fantastic stay , Thankyou

• 14th Feb 2014