Hotelboot Angeline Reviews

Oosterdok 2, Pier 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Lovely hostel, Cecilia was very accomodating, nice chilled environment. Small rooms but only to be expected from a canal boat! Nice breakfast, nice vibe nd in good walking distance from the centre - I would definitely recommend!!

Very nice place. The persons in charge of the hotel are friendly and available. Wifi in the rooms would be a plus.

I had a lovely stay at Hotelboot Angeline. The owners are so nice- they don't simply hand you a map of Amsterdam, they give you run through of all the major sights and how to get there, as well as some good tips for things you might not know about. That was really appreciated! My room was clean and cozy. The breakfast was very tasty and had a lot of things to choose from!

When I come to Amsterdam again, I know where to stay. The hotelboat was perfect, the room was spacious, very clean, having all amenities and comfortable. It was a perfect stay in a wonderful place. I slept so well on the water! I t takes some time to get to the center from there, but all in all everything is perfect.

• 27th Mar 2014