Hotelboot Angeline Reviews

Oosterdok 2, Pier 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands

My boyfriend and I just spent two days @ Angeline and we were absolutely enthusiastic. The hosts were friendly and helpful and caring (I had a condition and was taken care of in the most loving way!), the beds were very comfy (even if we hadn t realized from the website that our room would have two beds instead of a double one), the shower was nice and hot. The hotel is in short walking distance from the center, the museums and the night life district, perfect for a short stay like ours.

Very friendly and nice. A bit less of sexist jokes from the staff would have been appreciated. We weren't amused by stereotypes as "The shopping street is full of shoe and make-up stores. Do not give any cash to her there!" The wifi signal could have been stronger. Superb breakfast! I would recommend this place warmly.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Centrally located yet quiet. Great price. Very clean and friendly ( Henk and Cecilia are great hosts ). No WiFi before 11.00 ( I loved this as it meant not everybody has their head buried in Ipods and laptops at breakfast ). Breakfast has a wide choice to suit all tastes with the rule that you can eat all you like but no making packed lunches which is a fair rule. Rooms are basic but have everything you need and are very clean. This is not a "party" hotel. My wife and I loved it here.

• 7th Nov 2013

I had never been so welcome in my life, not even in my country. Cecilia and her husband are great people. They were kind and helped us whenever we need. The breakfast is delicious and the whole hotel is very clean. I felt at home all the time and I totally recommend this place.

• 2nd Nov 2013

A great low-budget option right in the centre of the city.

• 24th Oct 2013

Very helpful stuff which gave some nice additional info about stuff to do in Amsterdam

The staff was very helpful. The only "bad" comment is about the WIFI that goes down between 11 pm and 10 am

1 2 Next » last »