House Haracic Reviews

Jurja Novaka 11, Hvar, Croatia

Perfect location, really lovely host and great value for money. I stayed there for three nights with two friends and would recommend it to anyone! We'd all stay there again. Lovely hostel.

• 28th Sep 2015

Very welcoming host, the room was super clean and comfortable, only few minutes to the city center.

• 15th Sep 2015

Rina was so nice and accommodating! Would definitely recommend staying here for convenience and value.

Rina is the most wonderful and energetic host! Anything you need, she fixed. The room/apartment had everything we needed. The location was perfect, in the center but still in a quiet street. We would stay Here again.

I would definitely recommend House Haracic! We arrived in the morning and the room was ready before we excepted it to be. The room was really nice and air-conditioned and there was a fridge. The location was excellent. Couldn't have wished for a better place to stay for the price we payed.

Perfect location and very friendly and helpful landlady who made great efforts to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable.

absolutely loved this apartment. Was a 2 minute walk from the main square. was very quiet and had everything that you could possibly need. the owners where lovely and even had home made pastries waiting on arrival. would definately go back and use this place. beautiful island

I had an amazing stay at the bed and breakfast. The facilities and the location are amazing. And Rina is really nice! One of nicest owners I've met! She is more than willing to help you anything, and she speaks perfect English. She also made me some nice pastries when I checked in! Thanks for everything Rina!

Rina and her family are very kind hosts and provided us with everything, which was necessary. Definately a great place to stay and come back to.