House Hostel Zadar Reviews

Ljudevita Posavskog 14, Zadar, Croatia

Excellent Hostel :D

The host Eva was really nice and helpfull. She took time to help us plan the next few steps of our trip, since we had just arrived to Croatia and didn't knew much about it. We would have stayed another night, but unfortunately they were fully booked, which is understandable! The hostel had a great atmosphere, and everyone was really nice, the host in particular. We are going back to Zadar in about a month, and are definitely going to be staying here again!

Great little hostel with a nice atmosphere and very clean. The staff were really friendly with the owners making you feel like family and Iva was so helpful and hardworking.

Perfect location, 15 minutes walk from old town and good place to stay for a night or so!

Comfortable bed, great environment to chill, awesome staff

Staff were brilliant - only downside was two shower rooms with toilets in them so a bit difficult at times

Loved staying here! The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The hostel is on the smaller side, which made it very easy to get to know everyone that was staying there. It was a really wonderful atmosphere. There is also a kitchen available to use. There are only two bathrooms, but it wasn't much of an issue because there are only 3 dorms in the hostel. Would definitely recommend stayin here!

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The couple who own it are really nice and very helpful. Very close to old town.

Goga and her husband run a great hostel. It's right between old town and the bus station, so it's a great location. They were really helpful before arrival and respond to email almost instantly. The hostel is small, but clean. The reception isn't open all day, but it wasn't a problem for us. The only downside is there aren't enough plugs for charging devices for all the guests. Despite the kitchen being the only common area, it was easy to meet other guests.

This place was awesome! We were arriving late but the hosts left clear instructions. They were friendly and super helpful and spent most of the morning talking to us! Pity there weren't many guests at the same time as us so there wasn't much of an atmosphere when hosts weren't around. But over all fantastic!

Great for solo travellers, great location 5 minutes from old town. But the best thing about this hostel are the amazing owners, who are some of the nicest people you will meet. Wish I could have stayed longer.

This hostel is the best place ever in Zadar!!! It 's run by a great couple who do the best to make you feel comfortable and try to make you stay easier. The position of the hostel is perfect near the bus station and near the centar. The room is clean, safe and there is a lot of place inside. I definetly recommend this hostel where joy and good mood is there everyday!

Good location, REALLY nice owners, OK prices. Only bad thing was perhaps the lack of a good place to hang out, there is only the kitchen table. But of you're not looking for that, I'd strongly recommend this place!

Goga and her husband are amazing! I was due to arrive outside of their hours, so they emailed and left detailed information on how to get inside the hostel. I wanted information about Krka National Park and about the islands around Split and Goga sat with me for about 20 minutes and told me literally everything I needed to know. She even called the bus station for me and found out schedules. Definitely recommend this cute little family owned hostel!

I had a great stay here! Like everyone else has said the owners are the nicest people and super helpful. They were always asking if I needed help getting anywhere or help with my plans. The hostel is in a great location. Very very close to a supermarket, the beach, and old town

Nice stay. Very short walk to old town and all the sights. Small simple hostel with kitchen and nice owners running the place.

I wish the owner was staying a bit more with guests (no other staff), the security be better, and the common room (=the kitchen) be better arranged. Despite these, I had an excellent stay, comfy bed, clean place, and I recommend it (no matter my rating) for anyone

Very nice owner! Good location not far from the city center\bus station.

We were treated very well and the owner was very nice. I felt like i was at home. As not being an expensive hostel, is a great value for money.

Chashmere and Goga are a super nice and friendly couple that will give you alot of good tips for enjoying Zadar as well, as surrounding areas. They helped me with my bus information for getting back to Zagreb too. Also they invited me out to a great summer opening at a club called Vadana and bought me a couple of drinks......very nice people!