House Hostel Zadar Reviews

Ljudevita Posavskog 14, Zadar, Croatia

My sister and I stayed at House Hostel for three nights, and we couldn't be more pleased with our time there! Goga and her husband were extremely welcoming, accommodating, and eager to give us advice on local things to do in Zadar within our time-frame and budget. It was so nice to feel comfortable and at home for a few nights on a busy trip. We were a quick walk from both the beach and Old Town. I would definitely recommend House Hostel!

Fantastic. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay at house hostel again😊

• 12th May 2015

Great place, and great owners/staff. It's like living in a shared apartment/dorm :)

So easy to find and close to the bus station. Nice big rooms and very clean.

Great location, Zadar is easily walkable. The hostel is located on one floor, so its very small and cozy. Goga was a great host and provded us with lots of recommendations for food and restaurants!

Nice hostel ; staff is very welcoming! I recommend

• 18th Apr 2015

Thank you so much for your hospitality Goga!

House Hostel Zadar is clean and offers comfortable amenities a short walk from the Old Town. There is everything you need in the immediate vicinity of the hostel, though it is about fifteen minutes walk to the sea organ and ten minutes to Old Town. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful at House Hostel Zadar! I would defniitely stay here again as it is the best place for people on a budget and you can still meet other friendly travelers to head out around Zadar with!

Had a great stay in this hostel. I was almost alone, cuz it was out of season, but still felt welcome and comfy. It was close to the bus station and about 5 min walk to the old town. WiFi good. Would def recommend this place.

• 5th Feb 2015