House Hostel Zadar Reviews

Ljudevita Posavskog 14, Zadar, Croatia

The hostel is located a short walk from the main bus station which was very convenient, about a 10 minute walk to the entrance of the old city, and a 5 minute walk to the beach. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Wifi worked very well. Will definitely stay here again!

As we stayed there the hostel was quite busy and for 18 people only two bathrooms are way too less. Furthermore the bathrooms are not clean, I'm not sure if they were cleaned at all during our two-night stay, apart from wiping the floor. The location of the hostel is good, it's a short walk to the city and it's quite near to the bus terminal.

The staff were quite nice. The location was great for the bus station. Right near a supermarket which was lovely. When I left I watched one of the workers folding the used bed sheets... I could only image one reason to do that.

Thank you for your comment. Our staff is foldind sheets cause it's easier to carry them to the laundromat. They were instructed to do it like that. You could've just ask why. Thank you.

Didn't enjoy my stay in this hostel, there wasn't a good atmosphere and it was quite dirty. I'd highly recommend paying more and staying in the old town.

If your looking for a place that's close to the bus station but also close to the old town this place is perfect. The hostess is very welcoming and helpful with any info you need to know about the area. The hostel itself is quite small, I think 4 small dorms this is neithet a positive or a negative. Would def stay again and spend more than 1 night there.

The receptionist was really nice! Bathrooms are a bit dirty from time to time. Close to the bus station.

Great atmosphere and staff. Good wifi. Well cleaned. Laundry for 40 kuna. A bit different as one room is used like a lounge by staff and people go through it to the balcony to smoke. No AC working. 2 plugs for 5/6 people. My mattress was a bit old. Overall I would recommend if you want to meet people.

Thank you for your thoughts. For AC there is remote to switch it on/off. Sorry for staff smoking on the balcony. We will stop it imidately as we have No smoking policy in the hostel. Thank you. Goga.

Located half way between bus station and old town, beach only 5 minutes walk away. Really friendly staff who were welcoming and chatted to you like you were their long time friend. Perfectly clean, quiet and stores nearby for convenience.

Awesome hostel which makes you feel like you are part of a family, mostly due to the great staff Eva and Goga! Only 10 min walking from the old town and close to the beach. Ask for Eva's self drying service, you'll be pleasantly suprised ;) definitely recommend this hostel!

Great Staff, always ready to help you. Location is also a good!

• 26th Jul 2014

Excellent Hostel :D

The host Eva was really nice and helpfull. She took time to help us plan the next few steps of our trip, since we had just arrived to Croatia and didn't knew much about it. We would have stayed another night, but unfortunately they were fully booked, which is understandable! The hostel had a great atmosphere, and everyone was really nice, the host in particular. We are going back to Zadar in about a month, and are definitely going to be staying here again!

amazing staff : helpful, kind, quick to answer and flexible regarding accesses to the facilities. Would go back anytime I think going to Zadar.

Great little hostel with a nice atmosphere and very clean. The staff were really friendly with the owners making you feel like family and Iva was so helpful and hardworking.

Perfect location, 15 minutes walk from old town and good place to stay for a night or so!

Comfortable bed, great environment to chill, awesome staff

Rooms were bright and clean and we had enough space. I had a good pillow which I like! :-) The only comment is maybe the fact that we missed our host(s) and we didn't had the chance to see each other and talk to each other. But on the other hand, they were very friendly and gave us advice for a camping gas shop by email and they trusted us completely. This is an attitude I like and we would therefore definitely recommend this place. Also the location is great!

Staff were brilliant - only downside was two shower rooms with toilets in them so a bit difficult at times

Loved staying here! The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The hostel is on the smaller side, which made it very easy to get to know everyone that was staying there. It was a really wonderful atmosphere. There is also a kitchen available to use. There are only two bathrooms, but it wasn't much of an issue because there are only 3 dorms in the hostel. Would definitely recommend stayin here!

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The couple who own it are really nice and very helpful. Very close to old town.