House Hostel Zadar Reviews

Ljudevita Posavskog 14, Zadar, Croatia

I chose this hostel because it was equidistant between the bus station and old town. I never saw any staff but there were helpful travelers to answer all my questions. Could also email hostel owners with questions. Not as clean as it could have been. Not the sunniest atmosphere. Okay to stay for a night, maybe two, but I would need a little more space and a livelier environment if I were to stay any longer.

Thank you for your comment. Come back to us in the summer, now is already end of season so there is not many things happening around. Thank you. G

Only stayed one night and didn't really meet the staff - hopefully they got the money we left on the Bed as there was no one to pay in the morning! room was great though and all facilities were provided

Excellent location(near bus station), personnel was perfect, nothing to say about this hostel!!

The hostel was located near the bus station, that was the main reason we booked it as we had to catch an early flight the next morning. Weird are but you only need 5 minutes to the beach. The host was really nice and friendly but we didnt really feel safe as there is just a code on the main door and there was a note left where the code was written on, so anyone could have seen it. That should be improved! Towels only for a fee. Bathrooms smelled weird and the kitchen was poorly equipped.

very nice staff! helpfull with info and practicallity; (we spend 2 days there(zadar) then 1 day on the Islands then 1 day zadar then 1 day Plitvice lakes 1 day Zadar again and evrything went smooth) we did leave behind the money without seeing the staff (office was not locked)

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Nice little hostel! Bed very comfy & more than enough space in rooms. 2 nice bathrooms and kitchen is well equiped. I liked the atmosphere, it was calm and easy to meet other travellers. Staff not always present but friendly, helpfull & fun people. Only thing that could be better for me is a bit more cleaning, for example I didn't use the kitchen towels as they had a bad smell. In the morning cars passing by was noisy, but fan works great so you can close the windows... Overall a great stay! :-)

Location perfect- equidistant from the bus station and town centre. Nice quiet beaches less than five minutes away. A lovely hostel with friendly staff and excellent facilities.

The hostel is located 5 minutes walk from the bus station and 15 from the city. It is pretty small (you almost feel like in an appartment), and the toilets and the kitched are tiny, but the rooms are big, with A/C, and the staff is really nice and helpful. It's perfect as long as you stay for one or two nights.

A different style hostel. We stayed three nights and it was fine. Three rooms. Two shared bathrooms. Kitchen isn't very big but you can still make a meal easily. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! Air conditioning in the room was brilliant & the staff were super friendly and helpful! Great location, close to Old Town, the beach and the bus station!