• Calle Piura 520 Miraflores - Lima, Lima, Peru

6.1
Good 41 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 41 Total Reviews
House Inn Backpacker Located at Calle Piura 520 Miraflores - Lima, , Lima.
Peru
Lima Miraflores Calle Piura 520 Miraflores - Lima
61% 41
-12.1159493 -77.0323991
    Rooms available

11th Oct 2016
5.1

I so dislike leaving bad reviews but should warn other travelers. I caught a member of staff in my room, taking money out of my bag, while I was downstairs reheating some food. This could be a pretty decent hostel, except for that glaring negative mark and the overall feelin of being unwelcome. I dreaded returning & was very surprised bc other reviews were so glowing. I also had to argue for the free breakfast that was clearly advertised. I wouldn't stay here again, esp. traveling solo.

• Taiwan, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016
5.7

They didn't accept credit cards and the breakfast was not included unlike what's stated on the website. There weren't enough lockers for everyone in the room.

• colshickman9244
  • England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
10th Aug 2016
7.4

Good Wi-Fi, hot showers, safe and close to the main Miraflores touristy area. The staff member on my arrival was a decent chap

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
5.4

Mattresses were very uncomfortable you could feel whole wooden bed underneath. Fake advertisement. They'll tell u totally differemy thing that in the website. We had to fight for our breakfast as in the website the hostel was offering it and when we arrived they told us that we didn't have breakfast at all. Also we wanted to stayed one more night so one of the staff told us that it wasn't any problem with that and guess what happend next day? We have to leave! Staff were very rude

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
6.0

Definitely a good location, however, staff are mad, not in a good way. Kitchen was good and showers were ok, wifi was strong.