House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen Reviews

Wachsbleiche 2, Fussen, Germany

It was a little bit tricky to find the hostel. The girls at the reception weren't totally unprepared and couldn't answer any of my questions, it seemed like the owner took the first two girls that he found on the street to work there that night, Room was ok, though,

Definitely worth the money

walking distance to the castle and very close to downtown Füssen, including the train station. Very clean rooms with nice beds and clean bedding. In addition to a hall bathroom, there was a sink in our room, which was very convenient.

• 29th Aug 2014

We loved staying in this hostel. It's in a great location and had amazing views over the Alps and Neuschwanstein Castle. Although we had a private room we were awoken about 6am every day because the hostel is quite an old building and the doors are quite loud. Half the hostels fault, half the other guests fault. We would have liked to have access to the kitchen but this was for a private use only. Loved the idea we could hire bikes for 9 euros a day- we had so much fun on them.

thank you!!

The staff was nice but not very skilled. They could not tell me if i could stay an extra night until 10 am in the same morning i had toleave. From the dorm window you could see neu schwanstein! But it is in the attic and there is just that window. It was a good place to stay and i would probably go again to this place.

We arrived at the hostel on 13rd Aug at 2pm and was told that we cannot check in our room yet because someone occupied it. We were upset because the room was supposed to be ready when we arrived, especially we had heavy backpacks with us. But we compromised to come back at night. However, it turned out we had to move to another place late at night because there was a communication error between the owner and the guest who were using our room. Disappointed. Hope they can improve the management.

The hostel staff was polite, the place is nice. They have rooms for two people, but because I booked late, I had to stay in a room with 7 other people. Which is cool if that's what you are going for.

• 14th Aug 2014

The hostel is located at 2 minutes walking to the center. The room was an attic very small... 10 bed in a space suitable for ... 5 person .. Only one bathroom for floor and wifi in the room not working (only near the reception)...

Location was good, bed was comfortable. But there was no available kitchen.

I love this place, I met such lovely people and ha such a great time! The town I small, good location, 5 minutes walking away from the train station, always clean, has everything you want though not big at all

I barely needed anything more than a matress from this hostel, so I was satisfied by my stay, but I can't say I was impressed by it. The staff was nice, but spoke a very limited German. There was a common room with a fridge and a kettle, but the kitchen was allegedly for use only by the staff. Actually, they appeared to be having a party with other guests in there. I also found questionable that neither the house nor the dorm door could be locked.

Fussen is a really beautiful place to visit. The hostel is convenient to the train station and is very economical. Bike rentals on site are a great idea. The internet could be stronger. There wasn't always enough hot water for showers. The overall vibe was good.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Nice hostel just a short walk away from the center and the train station. The wifi was terrible and when you could get a connection you had to sign in again every 30 minutes. Breakfast was not included so I paid 2.50 euros extra - it's not worth paying extra for the breakfast. It would be better to spend your money in town and get a better breakfast. They offered luggage storage after checking out but this was just a space at the bottom of some stairs right next to an open door - not very secure

Hostel was clean but very cramped with camp beds spread all over room. NO keys for doors or for front door so anyone could walk in off the street. There is a fridge and kettle in the 'reception area' (dining room) but you are not allowed in the kitchen to use microwave or cooker. Staff were nice enough but seem to decide on the day how many beds they will try fit into the one room

The reception staff except are really poor that I've not ever seen people so rude. Everything is perfect except that

great staff, good location and the best price for it

Location is good. The environment is very good. A very nice hostel.

one night the hotel staff got rather annoyed at us when we celebrated a bit too loudly with some young american travellers after usa had scored a late winning goal,fair play it was 2am!

• 16th Jun 2014

The only bad thing were the noisy doors. The staff is great! quite friendly and helpful.

Very simple and small hostel. Looks like a house. Matress was really bad, but the breakfest was really good. They have free breakfest, free parking and towels in the bedroom. Value for Money.

Breakfast it´s 3€ per Pers.it´s not free!!