House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen Reviews

Wachsbleiche 2, Fussen, Germany

While I had no actual problems at this hostel, it was not what I expected. The front door seemed to never be locked and the rooms were never locked either. So I had some security concerns. There were only two bathrooms per floor with sink, shower, and toilet all in one. Plus, the "kitchen" was a mini-fridge that was only sometimes on and an electric kettle. It was a long ways from the train station as well. Overall, I needed a bed, and this was a bed, but not much else.

Great value hostel clean and practical, with all the travel info needed

• 29th Mar 2015

The staff were pleasant enough, however their English and German language skills were both not very good. The dorm room was clean and warm, and the bathroom facilities were also good.

Very quaint, cozy feel

All of staff were so kind and friendly! There were coin locker which can get coin back. I'd love to stay there again if I have chance to visit Füssen. Thank you very much!!

Was a lovely little hostel, staff were super friendly and was nice and clean. Only downside is that you couldn't lock the room doors, so they would remain unlocked all night which can make some people a little uncomfortable, and especially leaving items all day in an unlocked room. Besides that, great place!

Great place! Near the castles and everything to do in füssen! Only downside is you can't lock the door but you can lock up your valuables so that wasn't a big deal for me

When we arrived there was nobody at the reception, but there was a phone to call them inside the hostel. The staff was friendly and gently. It's a nice place to stay. We missed a oven, but there was a refrigerator and plates in the living room.

thank you!!

Very nice hostel. Pay attention that there are three House L.A, we went to the wrong one at first. The room is nice and comfortable. The only problem is the breakfast is slowly prepared.

thank you!!!!!!!

Had a great stay. The bathrooms could use some improvement, and bottom floor was always cold, but these are my only concerns. Thanks for having us!

thank you for staying!