House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen Reviews

Wachsbleiche 2, Fussen, Germany

Hostel was clean but very cramped with camp beds spread all over room. NO keys for doors or for front door so anyone could walk in off the street. There is a fridge and kettle in the 'reception area' (dining room) but you are not allowed in the kitchen to use microwave or cooker. Staff were nice enough but seem to decide on the day how many beds they will try fit into the one room

The reception staff except are really poor that I've not ever seen people so rude. Everything is perfect except that

great staff, good location and the best price for it

Location is good. The environment is very good. A very nice hostel.

one night the hotel staff got rather annoyed at us when we celebrated a bit too loudly with some young american travellers after usa had scored a late winning goal,fair play it was 2am!

• 16th Jun 2014

The only bad thing were the noisy doors. The staff is great! quite friendly and helpful.

Very simple and small hostel. Looks like a house. Matress was really bad, but the breakfest was really good. They have free breakfest, free parking and towels in the bedroom. Value for Money.

Breakfast it´s 3€ per Pers.it´s not free!!

I have stayed there before and did not hesitate to book for this year. nice friendly staff and a great hostel in a perfect location.

Thank you!!

Staffs are very friendly and helpful, I enjoy my stay very much:).

Perhaps fussen is a safe town, this hostel doesn't lock the front door, and only one key to each dorm room which basically no one lock the door. And the wifi even not theirs so the connection is very bad, you have to login every thirty minutes.

what we can do,if no one lock the door!! we give a security nummber to everyone!! this is not hostel fault!!

It's in a residential district and near the centre (the town is small), which means it's very peaceful all day long. Staff is very helpful. My dad got a problem with his foot and the host offered to drive us to the small hospital nearby. Cheap bike rental, only 8 euros for a day. Thank you for the help!

The bathroom is super clean. You can see the Neuschwanstein castle from the window in your room. It was awesome.

We stayed for a night and we have a great view of castle in our room, which was gorgeous. The staff are helpful and friendly. and its location is quite near to station

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

They had a breakfast area where you could purchase inexpensive breakfast and also a small fridge where you could keep some food. The security seemed a little strange, the key was held in a combination hold for the entire room, so if someone had stayed there before they would know the number to get the key. But that being said, I never once felt unsafe. Other downside was the showers didn't drain well at all, had to race the drain to see how long you could shower. Overall fairly good for a hostel

• 2nd Jun 2014

No reception when i was arrived on Check-in Time. We had to wait them for 4 hours.

it´s not true!! you lie!!

The staff lady from taiwan was very helpful and she was willing to give me detailed information about where the supermarket was and the places i should visit ! I stayed in a 5 mixed dorm for2 days . The hostel rooms were very clean but I got to go out for shower that made me feel uncomfortable especially the weather was cold at night ! The price was relatively cheap compared with other hostels in this country ! I highly recommend it ! That made me feel uncomfortable especially cold at

It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed during this trip. Really nice staffs, cheap price, good location. And there's a big market near the hostel. You can buy stuff with a very good price. The only problem was that I couldn't lock the door inside the room. But all in all, I really liked the hostel. I'd definitely stay there again. Thanks!

Quite a homey feel. Good value. Location is not near the city centre but you get a great view of the mountains. Staff was nice but first day I walked in, she had trouble finding my reservation and at midnight when two girls checked in. I got a rude awakening by the tour of the room.To be expected I guess though with a hostel. Security was probably the worst. You're given no key to the room. There's only one per room and it's hidden near the door. That's it.

you Forget to say that we have securty locker in the halway. 3min walk to the City centre!

The hostel is definitely worth the price (which is budged friendly!). Rooms are nice, there's a balcony available for everyone with the view of Neuschwanstein castle. Staff was nice. The only thing I missed was a stove for cooking, although there's a fridge and electric kettle for water. Would highly recommend and stay there again (:

• 7th May 2014
  • Slovenia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

thank you!!

Very clean facility, nice showers, good privacy in shower area. Can't use kitchen, but can utilize fridge. Really comfortable beds, good noise policy during sleep hours. 45 minute walk from the castles, nice town. They will wash and dry your laundry for 7 Euros. Good deal and convenient.