7.9
Very Good 1,008 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,008 Total Reviews
House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen Located at Wachsbleiche 2, , Fussen.
Germany
Fussen Bavarian 87629 Wachsbleiche 2
79% 1008
47.5727040 10.7035803
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
5.7

This hostel was very basic so was fine for one or two nights. It was clean, had a good location and it was very easy to get to the castle. The staff could've been friendlier and we were not impressed when they rushed us out of our room an hour before checkout because they had a "big group coming". Please also keep in mind that their luggage room is simply a space beside the open back door which left us slightly uncomfortable. I would not return to this hostel, but it serves it's purpose.

17th Jun 2016
7.1

There is no security! The luggage storage is leaving your stuff at the bottom of the stairs: no locked door, nothing. Also, the room doors don't lock and the front door is always open. With that out of the way, their bike rental deal is fantastic! Highly recommended to bike around the area. Certain staff members can give very great recommendations of where to go.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
5.4

Although everything is fine, I still not recommend this hostel. My friend and I miss the last train to Fussen in Day 2. When we call back the hostel, they request us to pay another 50 Euro to change other room since if we come back at the midnight will disturb the roommates (we paid for the 8 person dorms room). I don't understand if we agree to pay for another room, they will not let us to take back our baggages which already put in the 8 dorms room. It is not an upselling for another 50 Euro.

• England, Male, 25-30
4.9

The hostel was entirely staffed by travelers doing with exchang for short periods. Some were lovely, but others were not. They had minimal local knowledge and often seemed to resent having to work. The staff sleep in dorms with guests, and in our dorm room the staff member was a very difficult roommate. There are also no kitchen facilities.

16th Jun 2016

Very nice staff, comfy beds, WiFi doesn't reach everywhere, small lockers, very small towels, offers bike rentals, near the old town, would recommend

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay. It was good for the price, the beds were comfortable, and I could see the Neuschwanstein Castle from my balcony.

30th May 2016

House L.A, was a cozy little hostel with a good location in Fussen. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm in the attic of the hostel and had a great time meeting the other travelers and exploring Fussen with them. The staff were all friendly and helpful but, with the way the hostel is run, it seemed like they weren't always there. We still felt safe and welcome there though. House L.A. helped make our short stay in Fussen really memorable.

27th May 2016

We were in need of an overnight stay in Fussen after a full day of sightseeing. The LA Fussen Hostel fit our needs. The staff--Richelle--could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Richelle pointed us in the direction of a great restaurant. Our beds were comfy. We enjoyed visiting with Richelle in the morning before we left. Thank you!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

Brilliant location - 5-10 minutes into the town centre and train station. We were in a lovely 6 bed dorm which was super cosy and felt safe. Very clean rooms and bathroom!

12th May 2016

Loved the location. Common room wasn't much for meeting people but I am so social I met them anyways. I don't think the staff was too thrilled about me socializing all the time and I always felt like a burden to them. No kitchen, everything is as is in the description. Definitely worth the price though!