House L.A. - City Hostel Fussen

Very Good 1167 Total Reviews

• daltonschofill5619
  • USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Great hostel! Great owners! Great atmosphere! I love this hostel and always stay here when I'm in Füssen!

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
27th Jun 2017

This was a fine hostel. A short walk from city center, but not bad. Myself, my husband, and our 4 yr old stayed in a 4 bed private room. The staff was very nice, especially to our child. It was quiet and clean. If our room hadn't been on the bottom floor, it probably would have had a great view too.

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2017
7.1

The toilets were often wet and did not dry due to poor ventilation. Breakfast was bare bones and not worth the money. The stairs and the floors were very creaky. The location was good and easy to find. Showers had good temperature control. The wifi was very weak and slow.

24th Jun 2017

Nice cozy hostel. Good facilities

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Jun 2017
4.3

Warning: the 4 bed standard room is actually a 3 bed room. When we brought this to the attention of the hostel employee, she tried to change the subject and refused to acknowledge the problem, then said she was not the owner and couldn't help us. This was not a language barrier problem, this is a case of a misleading/incorrect listing on the site compounded by an unhelpful and unapologetic employee.

you get what did you booked! very simple

18th Jun 2017
7.1

Not bad. I did send in my booking a day before and they didn't record it at the hostel, but I still got a room. The location is pretty good, about a 10 minute walk from the train station. The castle is easily accessible.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
18th Jun 2017
7.4

It was very clean and the room I was in had a clear view of Neuschwanstein castle! The people who worked there had helpful information about where to find food and it was in a good location to public transport. However, the room felt a bit cramped and there were not enough bathrooms to accommodate the amount of people in the hostel. It was great for a one night stay, but I wouldn't stay there for longer.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
2.0

They sold my room (even though we paid a deposit), so we had to sleep in our car.

15th Jun 2017

No one is there from 14:00-17:00 which I didn't know so when I got to the hostel I was hot and tired and then had to go find something to do for a few hours because I couldn't check in. I had put on my reservation what time I would be there, so I wish someone would have been there as well. Other than that, the hostel was cute and clean.

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jun 2017

Staff was VERY friendly and helpful. The location was fantastic and an easy walk from the bahnhof. The breakfast was bare bones but at least got our day started at €3. The towels were very small, more like loincloths, and the showers were a bit "wet". The spray heads were always angled outside the shower even with the curtains "closed". Thank you for an enjoyable stay!