House Rene Reviews

Grabovac 173, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Hotel Rene is in a great location for Plitvice Lakes and surprisingly easy to find! The room was clean and had a balcony with flowers (it was a very basic room, perfect for one brief over night). The bathroom was very elegant - looked like a 5 star hotel. Svetlana and her husband were incredibly nice. We arrived much later than we had anticipated and they were kind and even offered us a beer! I would recommend Hotel Rene to anyone who wants a quick overnight on their way to the lovely Plitvice.

We had an amazing time at house rene, sadly I was very ill but the staff at house rene made it much more bearable ! They went above and beyond to help me out when I wasn't well including taking me to the doctors and letting us stay an extra night as well as bringing us soup and making sure we were ok. The hostel it's self is beautiful and spotlessly clean, also excellent value for money. well signed posted and easy to find. I would highly recommend staying at house rene !!

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts