House Rene Reviews

Grabovac 173, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

We had an amazing time at house rene, sadly I was very ill but the staff at house rene made it much more bearable ! They went above and beyond to help me out when I wasn't well including taking me to the doctors and letting us stay an extra night as well as bringing us soup and making sure we were ok. The hostel it's self is beautiful and spotlessly clean, also excellent value for money. well signed posted and easy to find. I would highly recommend staying at house rene !!

We stayed in the room without balcony. No kitchen No air-Condition. There is an excellent restaurant on the main road nearby, Divori.

The staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here. I suggest renting a car as public transport is a bit difficult.

Svjetlana and her family are very friendly. There are lots of restaurants in the area, and the Plitvice Lakes are a close drive away. We had a car which made our stay very easy, so I cannot comment on how well connected it is for buses etc.

House Rene was very nice but not very close to the Plitvice Lakes, It is much closer to the second entrance but our bus dropped us off at the first entrance. Luckily the park called House Rene for us and they sent someone to pick us up free of charge. He only spoke German and Croatian so we were not able to speak with him. The accommodations were very nice, but we were not able to find the owner to pay. We left the money on the bed and hoped he got it.

The hostel was absolutely phenomenal - more like a hotel. Staff were very friendly and accomodating. It's about a 10 minute drive from the park - there are closer accommodations but this was by no means far. Incredible value for money!!

This hostel was exceptionnal, staff were great, it was clean and the room was really great (I think they just renovated everything). I would really recommend this place!

Cozy rooms, great location close to Plitvice Lakes, nice hosts