House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

Ante is a wonderful host and makes you feel at home straight away. The rooms are equipped with everythint you need; air conditioning, television with so many channels, small stove top, big bathroom, washing machine etc. No complaints at all, we were sad to leave! Hvala ante :)

Super nice place to stay, manage to view sunrise sunset, great room with air -conditioner, and fridge, usable and functional kitchen, super nice owner, highly recommended.

Anton made us feel very welcome at House Sale and greeted us at the bus station before a lovely glass of home-grown wine! The house is in a great position very convenient for the centre but also very quiet. The room was nice and cool and the kitchen very well stocked for cooking in. Thanks Anton! Owen and Clem

We had a very pleasant stay in the lovely House Sale. Beautiful views of the old city and an overall tranquil ambience. Everything is so close by (beach, port, shops, cafés, restaurants, markets). Ante is a wonderful and kind-hearted man who will ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. The only downside is you have to have a quick shower because the hot water runs out!

Stayed here for one night when visiting Korcula and Anton the host, went out of his way to make the stay outstanding. He met us at the ferry port and directed us to his guest house, upon arrival offering us some home made wine and an introduction and orientation to the town. He made us feel at home and even generously offered us a delicious lunch on the day of our departure with even more wine! Would highly recommend!

House Sale is a great hostel! Anton is a great and very friendly host. He picked us up when we arrived and was very helpful. The location was very good, our room was big and well equipped, but I think the terrace was the best: beautiful views over Korculas old walls and the ocean. We only stayed one night unfortunately but it seemed like a good place to meet other backpackers.

Very nice house, well located with a nice view on the town. The owner is really kind and helpful.

• 30th Jun 2014

So close to old town literally a minutes walk away, very friendly and hospitable host - highly recommend!

Simply amazing! Ante is an absolute gem. He met us at the ferry and carried our luggage up to his beautiful house, which is up on a hill with amazing views of Korcula Town. He made us feel incredibly welcome and even treated us to lunch! If you stay in Korcula Town, you must must must stay with Ante. He's the best! The room itself was very clean and tidy. We felt very safe in his home and had a very comfortable night's rest. Our room had a beautiful patio. Thank you Ante for a wonderful time!

I just LOVED staying here! Ante is so welcoming and makes absolutely sure you know your way around and you are completely at home. It's MAYBE a 2 minute walk from old town gate- which is actually great because town can be so loud at night. Here you listen to the music drift up as you enjoy the gorgeous view of old town from above. Everything is super clean, very secure. I travel a lot and this is one of my favorites. Also thank you to Ante and family for welcoming me into your home.! XO :)

Our ferry arrived at 9pm and the owner was kindly waiting for us at the port. Our room was upgraded free of charge to a large double with a courtyard due to hot water troubles in the room originally booked. The location is great, 2 minute stroll and your in the heart of town, with great views of korcula as soon as you walk out your door. Facilities were good, bathroom could have been cleaner. Overall would happily stay here again.

The host was an extremely kind gentleman, who was very attentive & helpful. He was there to greet me upon my arrival and also showed me around the town of Korcula, recommending where to eat, as well as showing me where to catch my ferry to my next location in Croatia. The atmosphere of the hostel and the location was very safe and had a great local Croatian vibe! Perfectly situated in the centre of the town. I would highly recommend staying here & would happily return again in future! Thanks

• 4th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at House Sale. Anton made us feel very welcome and comfortable! He picked us up from the ferry, which was very nice of him, and made sure to show us exactly where everything was so that we wouldn't get lost later on when we were walking on our own. He also even took us to the bus station to look at tickets for the next day, after we had already gotten to his place and settled in! The place is in a perfect location, and he really does deserve all the great reviews!

• 22nd May 2014

The owner of the B&B was literally one of the most friendly and nice people I have met on my whole trip. He made me dinner and even gave me wine from his personal vineyard! He also was nice enough to upgrade my room to the double, free of charge because I came on the off-season. I would definitely stay here again if I were going back to Korcula!

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts