House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

Ante is one of the friendliest host I have ever met :) he treated me food, walked me to the bus station at 6am Location is prefect as well, just a few minutes walk to the old town and from the room, there's a beautiful terrace!

Different from the hostel type of thing I usually do, but the owner is really nice and stayed at a room in his house. had TV, DVD's everything, was lovely and relaxing!

House Sale is in an ideal location, close to everything. It was dark when I arrived and was amazed at the view when I opened the curtains in the morning as it looks out over the old town and on to the sea. Anton very friendly and helpful host. Bedroom floor could do with good sweep but my room was got ready in a rush so maybe that explains. Overall though very happy with House Sale.

We had a fantastic stay here. Ante the owner is very hospitable. We had a huge room, with a balcony and terrific views.

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at house sale. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We were lucky enough to have a terrace outside our room, which had a fanatic view of the town and port. Ante the host is excellent. He goes way beyond required to ensure everything is perfect. He provided us with a drink and snacks on arrival and cooked us and other guests a delicious BBQ one night. Location is great too.

• 30th Aug 2014

Good host, great location, absolutely everything you need for a few days’ vacation, excellent value for money.

Great location, host was friendly and very accomodating. Would stay here again.

• 17th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel, owner so friendly and more than willing to help!! Defiantly recommend

Good value for money, near old town, great view over the island, nice and relaxed place to stay. The owner is very helpful and friendly.

Clean but overpriced for what you get.

The owner Ante was lovely and very hospitable and met us at the boat and walked us to the accommodation not leaving us to try and find it.

• 1st Aug 2014