House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

Ante is one of the friendliest host I have ever met :) he treated me food, walked me to the bus station at 6am Location is prefect as well, just a few minutes walk to the old town and from the room, there's a beautiful terrace!

Different from the hostel type of thing I usually do, but the owner is really nice and stayed at a room in his house. had TV, DVD's everything, was lovely and relaxing!

House Sale is in an ideal location, close to everything. It was dark when I arrived and was amazed at the view when I opened the curtains in the morning as it looks out over the old town and on to the sea. Anton very friendly and helpful host. Bedroom floor could do with good sweep but my room was got ready in a rush so maybe that explains. Overall though very happy with House Sale.

We had a fantastic stay here. Ante the owner is very hospitable. We had a huge room, with a balcony and terrific views.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts