House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

If going to Korcula, you should definitely stay here. Ante was lovely, I went during winter/off season and he was very hospitable, offering me dinnerand showing me around the town. Great value for money and secure. When I come back I shall stay with you again Ante - thank you very much :)

Possibly the most hospitable place in the world! Ante is the best guy ever and he even rushed down to the car ferry to pass me my passport when I forgot it at his place. Always smiling and happy, Ante is a Superb host :) Location of his house is also very near the bus station, main square and ferry terminal. Can't ask for a better time in Korcula. Didn't believe the reviews I read on the website but I now fully understand why he's so popular!

Ante's place is great! He is very kind and funny and helpful. I got the private room and it was huge with everything that you woud find in a hotel room and more! The house is a few minutes from the town but the climb is worth it- amazing view from the porch. Great kitchen and excellent bathroom!

Great spot and the owner Ante is awesome. Picked me up At the bus station and served me wine upon arrival. There aren't many places in Korcula but this is one of the good ones. Small place definitely meant for solo or couple travelers but good all around.

Run by the lovely Ante, a nice place to stay when you're having a chilled out time in Korčula. My room was nice, had my own fridge and own bathroom. There was a kitchen available to use (but I didn't), it was close to the old town and close to the bus/ferry, it was also nice and clean. This place honestly had the nicest host, I missed my 6am ferry the day I was leaving and he told me where to go buy another ticket and let me have the room until I left at 6pm that night, such a lovely man!

Ante is first of all super positive and always happy which made it really nice. He was there to great us right when we got off the ferry. Really great location ! Near EVERYTHING ! We booked a double bed room and it had AC, 3D cinema with lots of choices of movies to choose from, your own shower and bathroom, fridge. . . It was nice ! It has a home vibe feeling to it. We didn't meet anyone in the hostel though. But all in all, GREAT place !

Handy to town. nice and private, was a food place to kick back for a few nights!

Ane, the owner makes everyone fell right at home. He waited for me at the ferry stop and showed me not only his place but where the super market is, main square etc. Proud of his wine we did drink of a glass and showed my his house. Never too busy to help you out. His house is on the hill overlooking the small town of Korcula.

Sensational view , 3D TV a nice variation too. Ante a cheerful and helpful host.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts