9.8
Superb 131 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 131 Total Reviews
House Sale Located at Buculin b.b., , Korcula.
House Sale
House Sale
    Rooms available

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th May 2016

Ante was a great host, he picked us up from the ferry and assisted us to his house. The location of his house was 2 minutes walk to the old city a short walk down some cobbled steps. Really great view of the sea and the middle island. First when we arrived we could taste some homemade wine (really strong). Multimedia (great hobby of Ante) lovers will feel home here, in our room was a big 3D TV with many Blu-Rays. There's a good kitchen and also a BBQ on the terrace.

• ericnathanyu6626
  • Switzerland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
14th May 2016

Unfortunately I stayed for just one night, but the owner, Ante, is amazing! He picks you up from the boat pier and gives you a quick town tour. The apartment is clean and location on the hill is great for looking out over the town. Korcula is a great town, but I had just as much of a good time hanging out in Ante's kitchen/tv room drinking his home-made wine!

13th May 2016

I had a fantastic time! Ante is super friendly and fun. Try his homemade wine. Great, short walk from old Korcula Town.

10th May 2016

This place is ideal for having a day or two to relax. Hostel feel but you have your own room and ensuite if you go for the double room. The location is great apart from a few steps to climb the host was friendly and helpfull. I would defiantly recommend staying here. As I said not a place to party and get drunk but to relax and catch up on some sleep.

• England, Couple, 25-30
8th May 2016

We stayed for 3 nights and had a great time - the room was lovely and Ante made us feel really welcome :) The place has a homely feel and was ideal for relaxing and enjoying some down time after a busy few days in Split and Dubrovnik. We definitely recommend House Sale for anyone visiting Korcula!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

This has to be one of the best places to stay in Croatia. The host is incredibly friendly and met us at the ferry to make sure we could find the place. The location couldn't really be better, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also, the wifi is crazy fast! I highly recommend it.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2016

If going to Korcula, you should definitely stay here. Ante was lovely, I went during winter/off season and he was very hospitable, offering me dinnerand showing me around the town. Great value for money and secure. When I come back I shall stay with you again Ante - thank you very much :)