Superb 124 Total Reviews
Superb 124 Total Reviews
House Sale Located at Buculin b.b., , Korcula.
House Sale
House Sale
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

This has to be one of the best places to stay in Croatia. The host is incredibly friendly and met us at the ferry to make sure we could find the place. The location couldn't really be better, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also, the wifi is crazy fast! I highly recommend it.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2016

If going to Korcula, you should definitely stay here. Ante was lovely, I went during winter/off season and he was very hospitable, offering me dinnerand showing me around the town. Great value for money and secure. When I come back I shall stay with you again Ante - thank you very much :)

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2015

Possibly the most hospitable place in the world! Ante is the best guy ever and he even rushed down to the car ferry to pass me my passport when I forgot it at his place. Always smiling and happy, Ante is a Superb host :) Location of his house is also very near the bus station, main square and ferry terminal. Can't ask for a better time in Korcula. Didn't believe the reviews I read on the website but I now fully understand why he's so popular!