House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

We had a great time in Korcula and in Ante's home. Ante came to pick us up from the bus station so we had no trouble finding our way. The view from the patio is fantastic and the room was as described.

Such a relief to find this place - perfect for a solo traveler looking to enjoy the peaceful island of Korcula. Lovely view with an easy walk into the old town and a super helpful host - I would highly recommend it!

Great little place at Korcula. Close to the old town and there is a fantastic view on the terrace. And Ante, the owner, is one of the nicest people I've met. Thank you so much for a great stay Ante! He will even come pick you up from the ferry harbor; it's a 3 to 4 minute walking distance from the bed and breakfast. I recommend it highly!

Very friendly, affectionate host. Enjoys company in his home and eager to help - carried my heavy bag all the way to and from the catamaran!

Ante is a wonderful host! Super, super friendly and welcoming, and he even gave me a small assortment of desserts! The room had a beautiful view of the city and the ocean. Very big bed, nice warm showers, couldn't have asked for more.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts