9.5
Superb 149 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 149 Total Reviews
House Sale Located at Buculin b.b., , Korcula.
House Sale
House Sale
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

We had a wonderful night at this hostel, which is more like a bed and breakfast. It was extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. We felt right at home and had a wonderful night's sleep due to the peaceful surroundings. I'd thoroughly recommend this wonderful gem of a place!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

A brilliant place to stay I would really recommend it. The owner was so helpful and friendly. I am glad we chose to stay here

14th Jul 2016

I will give 5/5 just because Ante, the owner, is doing his best to make everyone happy, very easy going and very helpful. Beautiful views from the small terrace. Don't expect a proper hostel, it's more like a pension I would say, just private rooms which was ok for me. Very good value for money. Clean and comfy. Hvala for everything!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
7.4

The house is in a good location, on top of a hill over looking Korcula. Only a 5 min walk to town. Ante collected me from the ferry port which was nice. Downside, the bathroom I had was really dirty and the host was too involved/lacked personal space boundaries.

9th Jul 2016

Ante was amazing. He met us at the ferry stop, told us all about Korcula, and made us feel right at home with a "welcome to Korcula" glass of apple cider. He told us about all the good beaches and coached us where to get a scooter rental and was very nice to let us leave our bags in the house even after check-out so we could get more beach time in before our departing ferry. Stay there--the views from his house alone are worth your time!!!

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
7.4

I had a great stay at Ante's guesthouse! He truly is an amazing host, treated me and all the other guest with his own-made wine from his wineyard. One of the days he even arranged a super Barbeque as he would call it. Which brought everyone that stayed in Ante's apartments together which was nice. For me it felt more like a hostel than air bnb style, Ante was really good at introducing everyone who lived there to each other. The only minus it gets from me is the cleanliness, the bathroom.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
29th Jun 2016
7.4

Pros: Very (and I mean very) friendly and helpful host. Great views from the house. Clean Cons: No AC in the bedroom (only a ceiling fan). Thin walls (could hear snoring from next room).

9th Jun 2016

Anton was one of the best hosts we could ask for! Constant energy and he lives for his guests. Lovely house, and he makes great wine! His house is about a 5 minute walk up the hill from the old town - not ideal, but definitely not bad either. As long as you are capable of walking a few minutes up hill, I could not think of a better host and house than Sale. He would not even let us tip him, even though we did laundry, drank his wine, and ate some ice cream throughout our stay. Just the best!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Ante the owner was a fantastic guy and made the stay easy and comfortable. The place was a bit hard to find but Ante could have come get us from the ferryport which would have helped a lot. If you are going to korcula we really recommend House sale.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th May 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! I was only in Korcula for 1 night (on my own), but it was great and very safe! Ante was wonderful - he met me at the ferry, gave me an orientation to the city and made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. Would definitely recommend staying here!