Superb 164 Total Reviews
Superb 164 Total Reviews
House Sale Located at Buculin b.b., , Korcula.
House Sale
House Sale
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

I loved my stay here with Ante who met me at the bus station. He was wonderful in helping me locate some family on the island. This felt more like staying with a friend. My room was great with a lovely view over the old town and private bathroom with shower. We ate together most nights and enjoyed a few movies and glasses of wine in the evenings. If I go back to Kotčula I will be sure to stay here again :)

6th Nov 2016
6.0

Nice location. Wonderfull view. Mr. Ante gave me a doble room when I booked a single. The toilet was durty. I was allone with the owner and I didn't like that.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
3rd Nov 2016

Had an amazing stay with Ante. Have been traveling for 10 months and this is the best place we've stayed.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Ante was an absolute sweetheart. Let me upgrade from a single room to a double with a lovely view for no extra cost. He also offered me pizza and wine and even surprised me as I boarded my ferry to Dubrovnik with chocolates! Amazing hospitality!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Really loved it! Ante was the most amazing host, meeting us off the ferry, then showing round town 😊 he made a special effort to remember our names too which I thought made our visit extra special. Couldn't recommend this place more! Had our own bathroom, balcony, to, DVDs, great cooking facilities! Thank you Ante!

25th Aug 2016

Had a really wonderful stay with Ante at House Sale. He met us at the port where our ferry had docked and gave us a quick tour around the perimeter of Old Town as we made our way to his place. The accommodation itself was perched on a hill overlooking Old Town, which made for amazing morning and evening vistas. We did our own thing for much of the stay, but when we had a quick meal on the terrace, Ante was kind enough to offer us figs from his yard. A very kind host.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Ante was very helpful and lovely, picked us up from the Port and gave us a little orientation. Had all the facilities we needed, wifi was good 👍🏻 would recommend.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

We had a wonderful night at this hostel, which is more like a bed and breakfast. It was extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. We felt right at home and had a wonderful night's sleep due to the peaceful surroundings. I'd thoroughly recommend this wonderful gem of a place!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

A brilliant place to stay I would really recommend it. The owner was so helpful and friendly. I am glad we chose to stay here

14th Jul 2016

I will give 5/5 just because Ante, the owner, is doing his best to make everyone happy, very easy going and very helpful. Beautiful views from the small terrace. Don't expect a proper hostel, it's more like a pension I would say, just private rooms which was ok for me. Very good value for money. Clean and comfy. Hvala for everything!