9.5
Superb 159 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 159 Total Reviews
House Sale Located at Buculin b.b., , Korcula.
House Sale
House Sale
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Ante was an absolute sweetheart. Let me upgrade from a single room to a double with a lovely view for no extra cost. He also offered me pizza and wine and even surprised me as I boarded my ferry to Dubrovnik with chocolates! Amazing hospitality!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Really loved it! Ante was the most amazing host, meeting us off the ferry, then showing round town 😊 he made a special effort to remember our names too which I thought made our visit extra special. Couldn't recommend this place more! Had our own bathroom, balcony, to, DVDs, great cooking facilities! Thank you Ante!

25th Aug 2016

Had a really wonderful stay with Ante at House Sale. He met us at the port where our ferry had docked and gave us a quick tour around the perimeter of Old Town as we made our way to his place. The accommodation itself was perched on a hill overlooking Old Town, which made for amazing morning and evening vistas. We did our own thing for much of the stay, but when we had a quick meal on the terrace, Ante was kind enough to offer us figs from his yard. A very kind host.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Ante was very helpful and lovely, picked us up from the Port and gave us a little orientation. Had all the facilities we needed, wifi was good 👍🏻 would recommend.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

We had a wonderful night at this hostel, which is more like a bed and breakfast. It was extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. We felt right at home and had a wonderful night's sleep due to the peaceful surroundings. I'd thoroughly recommend this wonderful gem of a place!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

A brilliant place to stay I would really recommend it. The owner was so helpful and friendly. I am glad we chose to stay here

14th Jul 2016

I will give 5/5 just because Ante, the owner, is doing his best to make everyone happy, very easy going and very helpful. Beautiful views from the small terrace. Don't expect a proper hostel, it's more like a pension I would say, just private rooms which was ok for me. Very good value for money. Clean and comfy. Hvala for everything!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
7.4

The house is in a good location, on top of a hill over looking Korcula. Only a 5 min walk to town. Ante collected me from the ferry port which was nice. Downside, the bathroom I had was really dirty and the host was too involved/lacked personal space boundaries.

9th Jul 2016

Ante was amazing. He met us at the ferry stop, told us all about Korcula, and made us feel right at home with a "welcome to Korcula" glass of apple cider. He told us about all the good beaches and coached us where to get a scooter rental and was very nice to let us leave our bags in the house even after check-out so we could get more beach time in before our departing ferry. Stay there--the views from his house alone are worth your time!!!

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
7.4

I had a great stay at Ante's guesthouse! He truly is an amazing host, treated me and all the other guest with his own-made wine from his wineyard. One of the days he even arranged a super Barbeque as he would call it. Which brought everyone that stayed in Ante's apartments together which was nice. For me it felt more like a hostel than air bnb style, Ante was really good at introducing everyone who lived there to each other. The only minus it gets from me is the cleanliness, the bathroom.