House Sale Reviews

Buculin b.b., Korcula, Croatia

The owner of the B&B was literally one of the most friendly and nice people I have met on my whole trip. He made me dinner and even gave me wine from his personal vineyard! He also was nice enough to upgrade my room to the double, free of charge because I came on the off-season. I would definitely stay here again if I were going back to Korcula!

Ante is a great host ! We appreciate the barbecue party with very good music, good wine and good company ! Korçula is a beautiful island! Our stay was very perfect! Thanks Ante, take care!

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts