House & White Lakeside Lodge Reviews

No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

Great!I would come back here!

It s fantastics! Do a short single trip and hving great time here~ meet lots of new friends~ And hving a tuen ng party serving lots of yummy food in the hostel~ and i love the bbq food there~ staff re very friendly~ chat! Play! Fun! and the owner treated us handmade plum wine~ lol~ so sweetie~ And the best thing you can't miss is the view! And i must go back this hostel and stay longer!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thanks guys, best hostel I've stayed in throughout my 3 months in China and very sad to leave. Go easy on the 白酒 x

• 10th Jun 2015

Beautiful hostel, relaxed living room atmosphere with couches and a terrific view on the snow mountain. Great service. It is maybe not located conveniently but they offered free bike rental for maximum of two hours which is great!

I bit expensive in comparison with the standard prices in Lijiang. At night taxis won't drive you there for less that 30rmb, so if you are traveling on a low budget make sure that you can afford it!! But they have a convenient breakfast with buffet and you can take bicycles for free for 2 hours to go and visit some nice villages around. Staff is really helpful they booked for me the tickets for the day after and that was really appreciated!!!

Thanks Max, Ear & Kae for the pleasant stay!

- Quiet nice & quiet location - The staff was very friendly and helpful - It was good to organize trips with other people - Beds had been quite hard, staff helped us with additional bedding layer

What a wonderful experience in such nice quite place .If I come back to this city again, this is the place I will stay. that is all I want to say.

A great great hostel. As good as they come. Very helpful staff. A little quiet I think because a lot of people are put off by the location but unless you want to party this is an asset in my opinion. Bikes are the best way tiger around anyway and they have nice bikes to hire.

The location by the lake was great, and the yoga room was amazing!! Best facilities I've seen. The bikes we used were in really good shape, perfect for a long day trip. Amazing staff.

Fantastic place, highly recommend the staff are amazingly helpful and the place is a little off from the old town, but quiet and has a very nice view.

The best hostel in China. In my 3 month trip no other place came close. Amazing people - both staff and travelers. Beautiful view and atmosphere. Away from the hustle of old town but easily reachable by bus. Large and clean dorm rooms, great value for money. Comfortable common area. Live music and movies at night. Bikes available for rent. Abundant tourist information. Staff able to book bus tickets for you. And I just have to say again - amazing people. Very sad to be leaving.

We got upgraded to a smaller dorm. The girl on reception is very helpful and assisted us with tiger leaping gorge info. We left our bags there for a couple of nights while we went to Shaxi, which was cool. Hostel in nice location. Ace place to relax and read a book.

Great staff, clean and the beds are comfortable. Great view of the lake. Super relaxing. Very accessible and they are super helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel over any hostel in Lijiang.

We stayed for 3 nights at this lovely little hostel. The staff were very helpful, and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere was a nice surprise. Don't stay here if you need to be in the middle of the action. It is a couple of kilometers out of town, but situated on the lake - with majestic views of the surrounding mountains. The bus route 4 and 16 drop you about 500m from the hotel, and run very regularly. Great for the slightly older traveler. Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Feb 2015