House & White Lakeside Lodge

• No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China
Superb 247 Total Reviews
Superb 247 Total Reviews
House & White Lakeside Lodge Located at No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang.
China
Lijiang 674100 No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns)
97% 247
26.8990324 100.2317905
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

It's a great place but the beds are VERY uncomfortable because they are really hard. I've lived in China awhile and I know a hard bed. Getting there is difficult. It wasn't one stop on bus 16 as it said and the signs weren't clear I used gps. I called for directions And no one (Ear) really speaks English which I think is a big problem since it's an international hostel. I speak some Chinese but wanted to book buses to other places and it was difficult so I gave up and went to another hos

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2016

I loved our stay at W&H! The staff were extremely helpful, the rooms were wonderful and clean, the puppies were so cute. The breakfast is a steal. My only qualm is that it costs 10 rmb to use a towel. Overall our stay was great.

Thanks for your advices,!And Guys we provide three kind of towel,3RMB,5RMB,and 10RMB.First one like small,good for clean face.second like middle size,better do shower than first.Last one you could everything! hahah,Cheers-Ear,Hope see you next time!

• ziggyradiobear
  • Singapore, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2016

I LOVE this hostel! Very clean and comfy. Bathrooms are clean and new with hot water and heater lamps. Meals are very fresh and yummy at affordable costs. My room had a nice view facing Jade Dragon Snow Mountain with reservoir right in front. The lobby is very cozy, you can either be alone with your thoughts and coffee or mingle with other guests. Super helpful, kind and friendly staff and bosses, they provide advice and can also help arrange for day trips and tickets etc. Highly recommended!

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Feb 2016

Such a fantastic stay! The location is brilliant - although a 40 minute walk from the Old Town, it's right by a lake and is just gorgeous! Staff are lovely! Very helpful and can organize any trips for you! free bike hire for 2 hours which is great. Food was delicious - 30 Yuan for a buffet dinner! Definitely recommend! We stayed in Deluxe Double Room which was clean, had heater and shower was great! Would recommend to anyone visiting Lijiang :)

• Canada, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2016

I've stayed in over 50 hostels in Asia and this one was the best. only one small suggestion would be to do regular maintenance on the rental bikes, was a bit rough changing gears, but they are rentals I guess; ) best hostel experience of my life!

Thanks for your advices,We should figure out about our bikes.Hope see you next time!Cheers!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jan 2016

LOVED MY STAY!. The common room is one of the best I have seen in China and is really great for relaxing and meeting new people. Staff were ECXELLENT and very helpful. Amazing atmosphere and the rooms were excellent. Mine backed onto a lake and was warm despite being the middle of winter. Absolutely would stay again, can't recommend this place enough.

19th Jan 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at in China, staff very accommodating.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jan 2016

We had an amazing time at this hostel, the staff are super friendly and engaging! Expect biking, hiking, and singing! The common area is a little chilly in the winter but you can always gather around the fire place to share snacks and songs to keep warm. Also, we loved the dogs! We will definitely come back again!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2016

Perfect hostel with great atmosphere, very clean and comfortable! Great view to the lake from the balcony, on the 3 floor can take nice pictures and do yoga! Staff are very kind and very helpful!

9th Jan 2016

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This place is one of my all time favorite hostels. It's better than the town of lijiang. I wanted to spend more time there just relaxing. The beds are the best I've ever had. Staff member Ear was wondrous!