House & White Lakeside Lodge

• No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

9.2
Superb 269 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 269 Total Reviews
House & White Lakeside Lodge Located at No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang.
China
Lijiang 674100 No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns)
92% 269
26.8990324 100.2317905
    Rooms available

• fliu9327
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Sep 2016

Loved the staff, atmosphere and amenities of this place! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and it is truly a great community for backpackers and hikers! I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Lijiang!

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The place is far outside the city, in something like a park. The chinese call this "lake" (I would still define it as a big pond) and the park a recreation area. Quite nice if you want to escape from the crowd and go for a run. While we were there, it was more of a family vacation place than actually a backpacking hostel. Rooms were very nice, bathroom was the best I had while travelling in China. Staff spoke very limited to no english. But they tried their best with translation apps...

5th Jul 2016
7.4

They do not speak any English here. The hostel itself is very nice but it is in a remote location. There are nice views from the common area and the restaurant was good value and decent. They charge you for towel use. I think I will try to switch hostels when I get back to lijiang.

This is a misunderstanding, our staff can speak English, may be you contact our temporary volunteers, Is not our formal employees ,we sincerely apologize to you about this.

22nd Jun 2016

The staff was really helpful! My friends and I enjoyed our stay at Lijiang and staying at this hostel made us want to stay in Lijiang longer. They were warm and welcoming. The rooms were super clean and the view of Jade Snow mountian was beautiful. They had a nespresso machine for great coffee and home- cooked food, Their dogs were really welcoming and cute! My friends and I have a pretty good grasp on Mandarin, so communication wasn't a problem, but their English isn't too good.

Dear friends, Thanks for your high evaluation of our hostel, we are grateful that your discover Lijiang deeper with your own recognition. We did enjoy the time when accompany you with photo shooting and Elephant Mountain hiking as well as Maidou. Hope to see you again in the future. Regards, Xiaohong

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

The staff and facilities at Lakeside Lodge went above and beyond my expectations from the moment they picked me up at a bus stop near the hostel at no charge. I stayed in the all girls, 4 bed dorm- the beds were comfortable, had plenty of shelf space and, the best part, they have curtains surrounding them to add privacy. Detailed directions, free guides, lunch and dinner buddies, bikes to rent, recommended by friends, conveniently located, beautiful surrounding scenery, I highly recommend them!

Dear friends, Thanks for high evaluation of our hostel. We always recommend guests spend some time in communicating with each other at the lobby public entertainment area. No matter table game playing, billiards contest or exchange travel experience and strategies. We commit ourselves to build a family atmosphere for you to enjoy the friendliness here now and afterwards. Regards, Ben General Manager