House & White Lakeside Lodge

• No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

Superb 278 Total Reviews
Superb 278 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
15th Sep 2017

Very good hostel. Great location looking over the lake, very good access to country (cycling etc) and only 45min walk to the ancient town of Lijiang. The facilities in the hostel were great, good breakfast, bikes available (weren't the best but cheap) etc. My room was the best hostel room I've ever had. Very clean, lots of room etc. One negative was the lack of ngoush from the staff, which is not a problem because I'm in China and have to accept that, but it was difficult at times. I recommend

• gourmet
  • China, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Good place to live, the environment is awesome, just chill with friends in the hostel in here is comfortable. Recommend.

1st Apr 2017

This is the 3rd time I stayed here. Whenever I travel to Lijiang for either hiking or backpacking, I will ONLY consider this hostel. It's slightly further from the old town but it offers you fantastic scene facing YuLong Snow Mountain, high quality residents who enjoy peaceful as much as you do. It's still convenience to travel by bus & 2H free bike. I'LL BE BACK! The owner Wei & Xiao Qian were extremely helpful and mature in handling the operation & meeting customers' expectation, WELL DONE!

×