House & White Lakeside Lodge

• No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

8.1
Fabulous 275 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 275 Total Reviews

1st Apr 2017

This is the 3rd time I stayed here. Whenever I travel to Lijiang for either hiking or backpacking, I will ONLY consider this hostel. It's slightly further from the old town but it offers you fantastic scene facing YuLong Snow Mountain, high quality residents who enjoy peaceful as much as you do. It's still convenience to travel by bus & 2H free bike. I'LL BE BACK! The owner Wei & Xiao Qian were extremely helpful and mature in handling the operation & meeting customers' expectation, WELL DONE!

22nd Mar 2017

This hostel is awesome! Staff are very friendly and immensely helpful. I let them know last minute I wanted to go to Tiger Leaping Gorge the next morning, they spent the next 1/2 hr arranging bus tickets and a taxi for me. Even the dogs Niu Niu and Mai Dou are friendly. Common areas are very comfortable, rooms have everything you need with the bonus of a nice view. Location is peaceful with a beautiful view of the mtn, easy to reach by bus. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

22nd Feb 2017
8.0

Came in the quiet season, location depends on what your preference is, I would recommend for couples or groups looking to relax in the dry season or, had fun challenging the staff to pool as it was quiet, and they even put a movie night on. Although not all staff at the time spoke the most vast amount of English we were able to communicate one way or another. My only qualm was that I couldn't find a lock to the balcony door. Beds are quite comfy and the toilet/shower is clean.

• India, Couple, 25-30
30th Jan 2017
2.6

First of all this is not hostel but a lodge which is at the lake side, that's it nothing else is good. Heavily priced rooms with poor facilities and misleading/misguiding staff Not sure how it got listed under Hostelworld

Thank you for your advice,although I don't agree with you,we try our best to service for you and your wife,I hope you happy,but it's a pity that you feel,I wish you have a happy marriage.