House & White Lakeside Lodge Reviews

No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

We stayed for 3 nights at this lovely little hostel. The staff were very helpful, and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere was a nice surprise. Don't stay here if you need to be in the middle of the action. It is a couple of kilometers out of town, but situated on the lake - with majestic views of the surrounding mountains. The bus route 4 and 16 drop you about 500m from the hotel, and run very regularly. Great for the slightly older traveler. Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Feb 2015

Excellent stay in this hostel. Perfect distance from Lijiang as it is a little crowded here nowadays. Private rooms are clean and a good size. Showers are amazing with hot water all the time. Bikes to rent very cheap 40rmb for the day. Staff are all awesome and speak some English. Breakfast buffet is ok with dumplings, eggs, rice, noodles, toast and muesli.

This hostel is best one in China I think. It is very peaceful and quiet. The staff is so much helpful. The amazing view that you can see that on the public area everyday. The location is between two town. I will be back

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

Thank you for your choice and support ! We feel very nice to meet you .Looking forward to meeing you next time !(*^__^*)

This hostel was perfect. You have an incredible staff. The location is right in the middle of the Old Town, Shuhe Old Town and BaiShaXiang (old town) so you can have the best of all worlds, instead of just being stuck in one place. The staff helped me plan my trips to Tiger Leaping Gorge and Shangri-La and even bought my train ticket for me and took me out for dinner one night. I can't say enough about how beautiful and peaceful the view is, the yoga room especially. My favorite hostel in China.

Thank you for your review.We feel very very very nice to meet you !Hope you have a fantistic trip in Lijiang.And hope to see you next time!

The owner Ben and staff Mengyao and the others were friendly and offered lots of attractions information when you inquired about places to go and Mengyao helped with all the travel bookings. This place suits those who enjoy a homely and tranquil environment, and is a great place to make new friends. I enjoyed my stay there very much. Thank you.

The staff and the owner has very warm personality and very helpful to me during my stay. It has an excellent environment and the view of Yu long snow mountain is awesome and breathtaking. My overall experience during my stay was excellent despite the location which is not centralised but not far from other sites of interest. The only thing is that the bed I slept on is a bit hard.

A very good place to stay. I would like to go again. Thanks for the warm welcome from staff.

Thanks a lot for your review .We feel very nice to meet you !

This hostel is one of my favorite in China! It is open

North of old town via bus 4 about 15 mins, good if you want a bit more peace and quiet. right by the lake gorgeous views and multiple upstairs roof patios. Really nice common area with fireplace pool table and patio. Food a little overpriced and need to walk at least ten minutes to get to food.

Very relaxing for a change, nice scenery, but food is more pricey since there's nothing around. Friendly people, super clean.

Thank you so much for all the service you provided us during our stay at this hostel. The staff was amazing and I am so sad that I never learned the receptionist's name. She was so patient and accommodating. She answered all my questions and made my travel experience unforgettable. I just wanted to say thank you again and I will spread the word about how amazing this hostel is.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Thank you for your support and left a review to us ! Very very nice to meet you and your friends .We hope to meet you in Lijiang next time !

Very friendly and helpful staff. Facilities were excellent. Inexpensive and enjoyable stay.

• 1st Oct 2014

Our stay was one of the best we had whilst in China. The location of the hostel is a little out of the main town but only a 5 minute bus ride or 20 minute walk. This wasn't a problem for us as we felt the view of the lake and snow mountain was worth it! The guy at reception was extremely helpful and nothing was ever to much of an ask. Everyone spoke very good english. The food at the hostel does seem pricey but is comparable to most places in the main town and is of a good quality.

We had a great weekend at the Lakeside Lodge. Their food was good and the location by the lake was pretty though not all that close to town. for a nice weekend of relaxing it is a perfect spot.