House & White Lakeside Lodge Reviews

No.93 Qingxi Village,Old Town District, (Between Lijiang & Shuhe Old Towns), Lijiang, China

I bit expensive in comparison with the standard prices in Lijiang. At night taxis won't drive you there for less that 30rmb, so if you are traveling on a low budget make sure that you can afford it!! But they have a convenient breakfast with buffet and you can take bicycles for free for 2 hours to go and visit some nice villages around. Staff is really helpful they booked for me the tickets for the day after and that was really appreciated!!!

What a wonderful experience in such nice quite place .If I come back to this city again, this is the place I will stay. that is all I want to say.

A great great hostel. As good as they come. Very helpful staff. A little quiet I think because a lot of people are put off by the location but unless you want to party this is an asset in my opinion. Bikes are the best way tiger around anyway and they have nice bikes to hire.

The location by the lake was great, and the yoga room was amazing!! Best facilities I've seen. The bikes we used were in really good shape, perfect for a long day trip. Amazing staff.

Fantastic place, highly recommend the staff are amazingly helpful and the place is a little off from the old town, but quiet and has a very nice view.

The best hostel in China. In my 3 month trip no other place came close. Amazing people - both staff and travelers. Beautiful view and atmosphere. Away from the hustle of old town but easily reachable by bus. Large and clean dorm rooms, great value for money. Comfortable common area. Live music and movies at night. Bikes available for rent. Abundant tourist information. Staff able to book bus tickets for you. And I just have to say again - amazing people. Very sad to be leaving.

We got upgraded to a smaller dorm. The girl on reception is very helpful and assisted us with tiger leaping gorge info. We left our bags there for a couple of nights while we went to Shaxi, which was cool. Hostel in nice location. Ace place to relax and read a book.

Great staff, clean and the beds are comfortable. Great view of the lake. Super relaxing. Very accessible and they are super helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel over any hostel in Lijiang.

We stayed for 3 nights at this lovely little hostel. The staff were very helpful, and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere was a nice surprise. Don't stay here if you need to be in the middle of the action. It is a couple of kilometers out of town, but situated on the lake - with majestic views of the surrounding mountains. The bus route 4 and 16 drop you about 500m from the hotel, and run very regularly. Great for the slightly older traveler. Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Feb 2015

Excellent stay in this hostel. Perfect distance from Lijiang as it is a little crowded here nowadays. Private rooms are clean and a good size. Showers are amazing with hot water all the time. Bikes to rent very cheap 40rmb for the day. Staff are all awesome and speak some English. Breakfast buffet is ok with dumplings, eggs, rice, noodles, toast and muesli.

This hostel is best one in China I think. It is very peaceful and quiet. The staff is so much helpful. The amazing view that you can see that on the public area everyday. The location is between two town. I will be back

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

Thank you for your choice and support ! We feel very nice to meet you .Looking forward to meeing you next time !(*^__^*)

This hostel was perfect. You have an incredible staff. The location is right in the middle of the Old Town, Shuhe Old Town and BaiShaXiang (old town) so you can have the best of all worlds, instead of just being stuck in one place. The staff helped me plan my trips to Tiger Leaping Gorge and Shangri-La and even bought my train ticket for me and took me out for dinner one night. I can't say enough about how beautiful and peaceful the view is, the yoga room especially. My favorite hostel in China.

Thank you for your review.We feel very very very nice to meet you !Hope you have a fantistic trip in Lijiang.And hope to see you next time!