Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 Days Prior Arrival Charges 100% Booking Amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Guides Strictly Not Allowed In Houseboat Zaindari Palace Or Any Kind Of Friend From Outside In Such Act Tourist Will Be Charged 50000 In A From Of Penalty .
No Cancellation Policy Non Refundable .
About House Boat Zaindari Palace
Houseboat Zaindari Palace Group Of Houseboats are run in economy and luxury grades, comparatively all suitable rates. Each houseboat is having the capacity of two to five bedrooms, adjoining bathrooms, a drawing room, a pantry, the upper deck, with a separate kitchen boat, partly occupied by the staff
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.