Houston International Hostel Reviews

5302 Crawford St., Texas, Houston, Texas, USA

First of all, I when I went to check in after I booked through this website the people at the desk changed the price. It was only by a $1 or two but they said the hostelworld price was incorrect. Having just driven 17 hours, I was to tired to argue Secondly, there is absolutely no security whatsoever. A person could literally walk right off the street and go straight upstairs to do whatever he or she likes, (steal, take a shower, slit your throat), there is nothing to stop them.

Would be much better if the rooms are cleaner and if lockers are provided.

• 31st Mar 2014

Very old place, a few renos wouldn't go astray. Everything inside is just as old as the outside looks. However, in saying that, my room was clean and comfortable and the staff and guests were all friendly. Not a typical hostel like most I have stayed in. Majority of guests were middle aged or older (some very old people). But being close to TMC I suspect they were having treatment there. It's what you expect for $15/night

• 7th Mar 2014

the bathrooms could be cleaned better

Nice People, nice place very charming, evrything enjoyable the only restriction is the cleanliness, I was bitten by fleas each time I slept there.

• 21st Dec 2013