Houston International Hostel Reviews

5302 Crawford St., Texas, Houston, USA

Been in tens Hostels in my life, this is the one that I won't recommend. Cleanliness is something I appreciate when travelling, even in hostels. I understand the 'hostel' concept, easy, fringeless, but this was way too much. Carpet was filthy, dust everywhere. I did not use the kitchen at all....... I stayed for two nights, just the time to rest and left.

It is quite easy to go anywhere from this hostel. Very satisfied with all.

Location close to museum areas. Closebto a very nice park. The hostel is nice, but the reception is not 24 hours, so be aware of that. Also, i could not connect to the internet, i dont know why

Good location but that's it. Terrible hostel, more like a stop shop for homeless Americans. No security, awful hygiene / cleanliness and antiquated facilities. You have to pay extra for WiFi, door shuts at 11pm (not a 24hr hostel) the place is a shambles.

I'm reluctant to leave negative reviews, but i honestly did not enjoy my stay here. The hostel is run-down, front door barely latches, office hours are bizzare, internet wasn't possible, most of house was in disrepair and felt unclean, people were yelling at each other for stealing each other's stuff during the night, my mattress was wrapped in plastic. On the upside, the staff were super friendly and location good.

This place has BED BUGS. Avoid!

• 1st Jan 2015