Houston International Hostel Reviews

5302 Crawford St., Texas, Houston, USA

I loved it!

• 4th Aug 2014

This place should be leveled. Dirty, nasty, old, and unsafe. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Hostels I've stayed at before are 5 star hotels comparing with this one. But what do u expect for $17 per night?

strange office hours--Call ahead to be sure someone will be there. Good location and great price. Only big complaint is a fellow guest of the hostel who didn't seem to know about the unspoken rules of staying in a hostel and how to act in such an environment.

There were more people there for long term accommodation than backpackers so was difficult to meet other travelers, and the rooms were air conditioned so much that it was freezing at night. Close to bus stop though which was simple to navigate

• 9th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

One of the best decisions I've made for lodging! Most of these categories I can't rate highly enough...polite, helpful staff, amazing (and SAFE!) location, very clean and well maintained facilities. I travel to Houston often, and you can be I will be staying here every time!

• 31st May 2014