How Flowers Hostel Reviews

6 Shangzhi Lane, Block 2, South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, China

The shower had a used sanitary towel tucked in a cravings for the whole duration of our stay, and everywhere was constantly dirty, with leaves and hair. Really unpleasant.

When we arrived (two couples ages 55 to 64), we were told that the two rooms with double beds that we reserved were not available and that they had instead given us a single room with two bunk beds, completely unsuitable for us. We were not able to cancel the reservation, as we could not get online, and they were unable (or unwilling) to do this in person-although we we standing right at the front desk. So we had to leave and find another hotel, while still being charged for the hostel.

Only recommended to those who want to catch trains and bus within distance. The dorms is quite small for 4 pax people and damp. They did not provide lockers. the wifi in the rooms also very poor. While the stairs looked dirty and dark. The bathrooms looks crappy and not well cleaned.The lounge area is spacious. They did not have water cooler so please prepare to buy your own mineral water.

Only stayed one night. It was ok, but not really clean (many toilets were out of service). Staff really helpful, friendly and english spoken. I felt comfortable.

I would never recommend this hostel for anyone. I was discusted. My group and I checked out after five minutes and switched hostels. Don't even bother considering this place guys.