How Flowers Hostel Reviews

6 Shangzhi Lane, Block 2, South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, China

Only recommended to those who want to catch trains and bus within distance. The dorms is quite small for 4 pax people and damp. They did not provide lockers. the wifi in the rooms also very poor. While the stairs looked dirty and dark. The bathrooms looks crappy and not well cleaned.The lounge area is spacious. They did not have water cooler so please prepare to buy your own mineral water.

Only stayed one night. It was ok, but not really clean (many toilets were out of service). Staff really helpful, friendly and english spoken. I felt comfortable.

I would never recommend this hostel for anyone. I was discusted. My group and I checked out after five minutes and switched hostels. Don't even bother considering this place guys.