How Flowers Hostel Reviews

6 Shangzhi Lane, Block 2, South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, China

Good location, next to the train station. If u jsut need to skip one or two days because u want to go Longsheng or Yangshuo, this is the hostel to go to.

I would highly recommend the How Flowers Hostel. From the location to the staff, I was thoroughly impressed. I especially want to stress how helpful and understanding the staff was. Although they don't speak much English, they explained slowly where I should go, what they recommend, tours offered through the hostel and how to get to each destination if we didn't want to go with the tour.

This is the most disgusting hostel I have seen in my 6 years of travelling and guiding people around China. Mice, dirt, stink, a worm in one of the bedrooms (we books 3 double rooms) dirty black walls, leaking ceiling, dirty bed sheets, broken windows and locks, no towels (you can ask for them, but there isn't enough plus they smell) Needless to say there was garbage under the beds and in the hall, kind'a like homeless people's home. Staff is OK, but this place needs to close down. Don't book.

Stayed here for four nights, the location is really good, even if it's a bit hard to find. The staff is lovely and really helpfull, although their English isn't fantastic. The state of the rooms is OK and they're fairly clean, but you might see in the foyer (which isnt really closed to the outside). Overall good value for money

Staff is really nice and helpful but hostel doesn't look clean and in our room was huge cockroach...

Nice location - very close to the train station. Staff was great and super friendly. We were happy with the recommendations they gave us for restaurants and activities. Awesome common space, but no WIFI in the room is very inconvenience.

Hello, thank you so much for choosing us and give us the perfact review. We will keep the hard job and make here to be the best! We so sorry For the wifi and we will prove it soon. Thanks again and welcome back. _Flowers hostel team.

The hostel is in a convenient location, in front of the railway station. I was happy with my stay. A laid-back hostel, a bit difficult to find though!

hello,thanks so much for your feedback. We looking forward to each review we have about our hostel so that we can make oursefves to more and more better. Thanks a gain and welcome back._From flowers hostel team.

The location and the staff are exellent.But the facilities need to renew.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

hello, thank you so much for choosing us and give us the feedback. how about your trip in chengdu? your hightly review aways keep us warmy , and we will keep the hard job to make here to be better.For the renew things is in our plant this year. Thanks again and welcome back._From flowers team.

The staff was very friendly. I especially want to thank the manager who took the time to help me book my train ticket on a chinese website. She even paid with her own personal credit card and I could give her the money in cash.

Guilin it's a beautiful city but I cannot say the same for this hostel. My friend and I stayed in a four female dorm, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for centuries, we found a gigantic beetle in the wardrobe the very first night and it was freezing all the time (we used to stay out during the day wearing just a cotton jumper but we had to wear a coat while coming back to the hostel at night). Even if the staff tried his best to help us they really don't know a word of English.

hello, thanks for choosing us and give us the feedback.sorry to heard about you did not have a grate time here. sorry to heard about the room sitiuation. we're currently remedied these problems with our house keeping team. and any way we will do our best to make here more comfortable for everybody .thanks again for your feed back and have a nice day . -From helen.

nice place, very helpful staff with a lot of intormation

Hi, thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . The positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin Flowers Hostel .looking forword to having you back again . Happy travel.-From helen

The hostel is in a convenient location, in front of the railway station though located in an alley. The hostel has a dark atmosphere and the rooms and facilities are obviously worn out and need refurbishing. The hotel staff were really helpful despite and in fairness, did try hard to help despite language barrier.

Hello,Thank you for your feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. For the hostel facilities we going to refurbishing at the next tow month. welcome back anytime .-From helen.