Howard Johnson Inn Flagstaff Reviews

801 W Route 66, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA

When I booked my stay their advertisement stated that they had a pool and spa (they don’t!). When I asked about the pool I was told that I had made a mistake (we had a copy of the page with us). Staff were not very helpful and seamed it be annoyed when we asked for milk (as breakfast was limited and the milk was all gone). I would not stay again.

The charged us 20% more than what was stipulated. They only reserved a one bedroom room rather than the twin as stipulated. We were very annoyed and unhappy.

We were staying at Howard Johnson in NY and Flagstaff, too. Hotel in Flagstaff was older than in New York, but facilities were the same. We only slept there and during the day we went on trips. It was OK :) Advantage was breakfast included :)