Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip Reviews

1401 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, USA

Good hotel concerning the price but I dont recommend you here. On the first day of my visit, the staff couldn't verify my reservation and towels are not prepared enough. The location is kinda "good" to go to the main strip, but the quartier seemed a little bit dangerous because there werent lots of people, nor the light around there. If you dont have something particular in Downtown('cause its pretty near the downtown), please find something else in the main strip.

A bit out the way towards the 'rough end' but it was fine and was right by the shuttle bus stop to go down the strip. decent stay for the money.

I am most impressed with the room, mine is private twin, it's very clean and tidy, except the air con, too noisy to sleep. The first staff when I checked in seemed he did not want to talk much when I ask for bus info, not much helpful. However, another staff, when I checked out was very nice who helped us to get a good taxi to the airport. Location is good, in front of bus stop. Generally it's value for money. I definely will take it again.

• 20th Apr 2014