Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip Reviews

1401 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Nice place, clean, quiet. Location so-so, not far from downtown, further from the fun part of the strip. Would've liked internet access there. Would stay there again at that price. Good value. On bus route - excellent.

Hotel is location is good atmosphere is calm and peaceful but there is errors inside the rooms which they need to improve overall it is decent and economical place

• 4th Mar 2014
  • India

For $35 a night this Hojo is the best value in Las Vegas. The Deuce bus that goes from one end of the strip to the other has a stop right in front of the motel. The 108 bus from the airport drops you off at the Saint Louis Street stop, about a 10 minute wolk from the motel.

One of the receptionists, Ray, was so friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to organize a bus for us to go the Canyons, to get to LA and to find our way around. He even offered to drive us himself if there wouldn't be any other option. Better service than I have ever seen anywhere.

Excellent!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

For my first time in Nevada, it was the best start to have with great professional around at the Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip !

• 7th Jan 2014

this was the worst experience when I arrived at the hotel they had no reservation for me and told me this sightt closed about a week ago I will never use this sight again and I want my $10.80 back

• 26th Oct 2013