Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip Reviews

1401 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, USA

Good hotel concerning the price but I dont recommend you here. On the first day of my visit, the staff couldn't verify my reservation and towels are not prepared enough. The location is kinda "good" to go to the main strip, but the quartier seemed a little bit dangerous because there werent lots of people, nor the light around there. If you dont have something particular in Downtown('cause its pretty near the downtown), please find something else in the main strip.

A bit out the way towards the 'rough end' but it was fine and was right by the shuttle bus stop to go down the strip. decent stay for the money.

I am most impressed with the room, mine is private twin, it's very clean and tidy, except the air con, too noisy to sleep. The first staff when I checked in seemed he did not want to talk much when I ask for bus info, not much helpful. However, another staff, when I checked out was very nice who helped us to get a good taxi to the airport. Location is good, in front of bus stop. Generally it's value for money. I definely will take it again.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Vietnam

Nice place, clean, quiet. Location so-so, not far from downtown, further from the fun part of the strip. Would've liked internet access there. Would stay there again at that price. Good value. On bus route - excellent.

Hotel is location is good atmosphere is calm and peaceful but there is errors inside the rooms which they need to improve overall it is decent and economical place

• 4th Mar 2014
  • India

For $35 a night this Hojo is the best value in Las Vegas. The Deuce bus that goes from one end of the strip to the other has a stop right in front of the motel. The 108 bus from the airport drops you off at the Saint Louis Street stop, about a 10 minute wolk from the motel.

One of the receptionists, Ray, was so friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to organize a bus for us to go the Canyons, to get to LA and to find our way around. He even offered to drive us himself if there wouldn't be any other option. Better service than I have ever seen anywhere.

Excellent!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

For my first time in Nevada, it was the best start to have with great professional around at the Howard Johnson Inn Las Vegas Strip !

this was the worst experience when I arrived at the hotel they had no reservation for me and told me this sightt closed about a week ago I will never use this sight again and I want my $10.80 back

• 26th Oct 2013

Badly needs refurbishment. Very dated, dirty and upkeep is poor. Towels were stained and there was makeup (powder) on the carpet. Walls are thin and televisions are old. Will not be rushing back.

• 18th Oct 2013

First of all this is a motel not a hostel. The room was fine. Nice big bed, bathtub, clean. the only thing I didn't like was the restaurant. They offered a $5 breakfast which didn't include coffee and I didn't know and asked for a coffee thinking it was included. I've never heard of a breakfast special that didn't include coffee. The coffee was $2 and there was tax on the whole thing so my $5 breakfast came to $7.50. I gave the guy a 10 and he gave me back $2 and kept the 50 cents. Beware !

First, they didn't have the reservation in their computers even through I had a confirmation from hostelworld.com. They still had a room for a slightly higher rate. Then: Clean is something different. The carpet as well as the chairs all had those stains from stuff that male people sometimes eject all over. The bed had a simple plastic foil below the sheets and the mattress, the bathroom had hair from the previous generations. OK for a 0-star motel, but nothing else.

Stayed here for a week, really enjoyed and even though is not in the center, its only a couple of blocks away (only 5 to the Stratosphere).

Very good overall experience. It is not that far from the center, just 6 blocks from Stratosphere and the bus stop is just across the street.

Convenient and quiet place not far from the agitation of the Strip! Helpful staff, large rooms and a much-appreciated pool!

good value for the money. nice room, pool, friendly staff. too long to walk to the strip though.

The location is close to downtown, but to go to the strip you should definitely take a cab. The indian guy at the counter was not friendly at all and very impatient when I couldn't understand his questions.

Good hotel being a 15 minute walk from the monorail. Any further downtown and the area is sketchy! We had stayed in hostels so this was a nice treat

VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY IN THIS CITY. A LITTLE BIT FAR FROM THE CENTER, BUT THE STAFF IS VERY KIND, THE ROOM IS HUGE AND CLEAN, THE FACILITIES ARE PRETTY GOOD. EVERYTHING IS IN IT WHAT YOU NEED FOR A FEW NIGHTS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

« first « Prev 1 2 3