Hoza Hostel Reviews

ul. Hoza 42/8, Warsaw, Poland

Not an amazing hostel but i does the job ! really good price and nice location .

Staffs are very rude, yeal to guests, speak loudly at morning, etc.

The hostel is situated at the top floor of an old building. The staircase is a bit creepy but the staff was rather friendly. However I didn't find the atmosphere especially good. In addition the bathroom was not very clean but the dorm room and the bed were ok. I would recommend this hostel just for a one or two nights stay. So it's basically just a place to sleep for cheap.

Good place to go.

This is the first bad review I'm giving in my life. -The receptionist were rude, impolite and disrespectful (mainly the guy in the morning/early afternoon). They were even making fun of the guests in they own language. They were not helpful nor comprehensive. In the check in, they guy only asked me to choose a bed, and rushing me. That was all the information I received. I don't have enough characters here to express myself. I simply do not recommend it.

The hostel is ideally located in the centre of Warsaw. The rooms are simple and clean. The free access to the laptops was very useful. The staff were efficient and did help with enquiries, but their attitudes made them seem bored and unfriendly. A smile can go a long way.

Great location, friendly staff with a 24/7 reception. Nice kitchen facilities and a relaxed atmosphere

Great value hostel for it price, location was superb

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Really nice kitchen area and a nice atmosphere on a night time. Good wifi and large rooms. There didn't seem to be a queue for showers despite only being two or three in the hostel. Good location too and really cheap for a weekend visit!

The room we took was very humid and not clean. It was not possible to move in the room it was sooo small. The atmosphere was good and location was ok.

Valued for money. Not comfortable to use toilet. It was not enough for the all people who stay in there. Check-in time was very strict, and they located top floor. You should prepare healthy lungs and legs.

Everything was as expected- quite a cheap place to stay, so not the greatest or the most beautiful place, but it's the best for those who want to spend little money and get to the centre fast and easy.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Lithuania

The staff are very polite and helpful. The location is very good, it's only 10 minutes' walk to the PKiN building in the very centre of Warsaw. Good Wi-Fi, a kitchen with utensils and appliances to prepare a meal. The only inconvenience is that the situation is rather tight in the mornings, with only 3 bathrooms available for all the guests.

amazing location, right in the city centre and just above the best veggieburger bar in the world

Nice place for the price. Staff we're very good. Good location.

These is a dangerous place

The hostel is located in the heart is the city where the tram, bus stop are within 50mts. Rating the quality of the hostel is worth only the penny you paid and the hostel is limited with washrooms and it stinks . So on the scale of 10 I'll rate that as 6.5

Staff was very good, helpful and even funny. It's really cosy place and i definetely recommend it!

Surrounding halls and courtyard should be deratizied , rats are everywhere and the big gate is practically open all the time for them to "intrude" :)

We had an incident with one of the people in our room acting strange. We were told it wasn't normal to have something like this happen. The street the hostel is located on was very safe, clean, and lively. However when we walked into the building we were a little scared at first. Broken windows, peeling paint, not very clean. We looked into the courtyard from the windows and saw rats running around. However, the rooms of the hostel itself were fairly clean and bright and renovated. It was okay.