@Hua Lamphong Reviews

326/1 Rama IV Road, Mahaphruttharam, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Great location, literally opposite the train station so great for early/late trains etc. Rooms are fine, the dorm had it's own showers and bathrooms. Staff aren't the friendliest though- pretty rude and act as if every question is putting them out. Fine for short stays and for journeys etc but there are much better places if you sticking in Bangkok for a while.

Clean, helpful staff, and great location for metro and train stations!

Good quiet hostel right opposite the main train station. Huge lockers and comfy beds. Good after a long flight/train journey

Friendly staff, close to Train Station, Nixe rooms

Room was tiny but very clean and had everything you would want. 200 channels on tv, but only 2 in English. If they want those customers, should add more channels in English. Great staff. Breakfast is slow but good. Excellent elevator. Will stay here again.

Stayed here for three nights after a long and tedious flight. Late check-in went smooth as there was 24 hour reception. We had a private room with two single beds and ensuite bathroom. Room was nice and spacious enough with functioning air conditioning. The food at the restaurant was delicious so you don't have to venture out far to find good Thai or western food. Location is the biggest bonus, as the metro is twenty metres out the front door, and the trainstation is a two minute walk away.

Exellent service by restaurant/coffeshop staff +++++

Really good hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The location is good. Train station is just seconds away! I enjoyed staying there.

Ideal location...seconds from the MRT and just a short 10-15 minute walk from the river to take the boat.

• 27th Dec 2014

I stayed for one night and it was perfect for what I needed...close to the meeting point for a tour I was joining and right next to the mrt. Hot showers with decent pressure, wifi was decent and the place was clean and comfortable. I was in a dorm room and the locker provided was massive (could fit my whole pack). Would happily stay there again.

This was my first trip to Bangkok and my first hostel stay. I absolutely loved it. From the service, the proximity of the subway, to the in-house restaurant was wonderful. My daughter and I enjoyed our first mommy/daughter international vacation.

• 19th Dec 2014

Very functional place. Location is key to its success.

• 19th Dec 2014

Arrived at the hostel for them not to have our booking despite me printing out proof and confirmation of booking. We were then left with no option but to find alternative accommodation. Staff very rude and unwilling to help. Horrible start to my first day in Thailand

• 18th Dec 2014

We thought that this customer went to a wrong place because we kept a room for her overnight and she did not come. There is another hotel that has similar name with us.

I stayed here because it is next to the main railway station. Ok hostel but nothing special. Th staff was there but not really helpful. The rooms are a bit old.

It wasn't the best hostel we've stayed. It was just fine. Nice thing about this place us they have elevator. We didn't feel that much welcome as compared to they other hostels we've stayed. But if you just need a place to stay and sleep, you might consider this.

The location, amenities, and 24-hr reception were perfect for our 2 night layover in Bangkok. Easy to get to by metro late at night. Being across from the train station, all taxi/tuk-tuk drivers can find it. Not much at all on the street it's on, but it's super easy to get to the rest of Bangkok via metro, and close to china town.

If you need a comfy bed near the central train station, this hostel is ideal!

Was ok for location but nothing special

The four-bed-dorm was big and clean with a proper bathroom and hot shower. The wifi was working both in the room and in the lobby. The location is good as the train and the metro are on the other side of the street. Would recommend to stay especially if you need to use the public transportation a lot.

i have stay ther for 4 days. the room was cleaned everyday and changes bed sheets everyday. the room was not too noisy although it is along the maim road. the place is easy to get to once u step out from the mrt station and its so easy to travel to other parts of the country as the railway station is just 5 min walking distance. value for money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3