@Hua Lamphong Reviews

326/1 Rama IV Road, Mahaphruttharam, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

This was my 2nd stay here. I stayed in the dorm. It was clean and quiet, no problems, and I made my train the next day. I like this place as an easy overnight right next to the train station, and its a good launching point for exploring the city via public transit.

This place is in a fantastic location. Its just outside the mrt and main train station. Its a perfect stop for a night before an early train out of the city.

I would recommend Hua Lamphong to any and everybody.

Exploring Bangkok in a budget, clean and safe place to stay, perfect location.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

Wonderful place to stay - very close to great food at the Chinese Market.

Overall the room is clean. But, during my stay, I saw small cockroach in my room for both nights I stayed.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

For Thai conditions it's a bit costly, but it has perfect location and is simply nice place to stay.

Perfect location. Right outside a metro station meaning we could easily get to most parts of the city. The common room had a pool table and large tv which could play dvds (free to rent at the reception desk). We were given clean towels and two bottles of bottles per day at no extra charge. Food served from their kitchens was fresh, delicious and reasonably priced.

Service counter very nice and friendly. Strong recommend !

good location and the staff is enthusiastic

• 6th Sep 2014
  • China

The good thing about the hostel is that it is very close to the metro station and the train station. The room was exceptionally basic for the price we paid.

Not so closed to the city center but really comfortable and convenient place if you have to take a train early in the morning.

Really friendly and helpful staff, thanks to them we used the public bus for 7B pp and usage to see all the sights in Bangkok. They also explained in detail how to book the bus to Sukhothai over the internet (you will have to print the ticket confirmation for 15B) but it all went smooth. We were in a 6 dorm for 350B pp. The facilities are good an clean and there are huge lockers. Restaurant is OK but street food is as well and a lot cheaper. The atmosphere as a whole is a bit cool but OK.

Lovely staff, the best welcome we got during our whole stay in Thailand ! The hotel is fine for the price asked, restaurant downstairs when you don't feel like eating out, right outside the metro and train station. We stayed there with our baby girl we were very well cared for ! We will definitely stay again if we go back to Bangkok !

• 29th Jul 2014

This is the most convenient location for the train station. Also the MRT entrance is just a few steps from the door. Wi-Fi was remarkably poor even by the standards of south east Asia but would I still stay here again for 1 night next time I have an early train departure or late arrival.

Good location if you´re looking something near the train station, but there are more options better than this one and cheaper.

Close to train station and public transport links. Free secure bag storage for paying guests arriving before check in time would be an improvement. Clean and comfortable dorm room with no street noise.

We stayed at this hostel for its close proximity to the train station as we had an early morning train to catch. VERY close. Also walking distance to China Town for yummy food. Stayed in a private double room with bathroom. Clean, cheap

Best thing about this dump is that it was close to the train station and it had aircon. No vibe no nothing

Just right in front of hua lamphong mrt station, walking distance to chinatown and pier to some of the most amazing temples in bangkok. What more could i ask for? Definitely a great place to stay. Not to mention the helpful front desk staffs.