@Hua Lamphong Reviews

326/1 Rama IV Road, Mahaphruttharam, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Close to train station and public transport links. Free secure bag storage for paying guests arriving before check in time would be an improvement. Clean and comfortable dorm room with no street noise.

We stayed at this hostel for its close proximity to the train station as we had an early morning train to catch. VERY close. Also walking distance to China Town for yummy food. Stayed in a private double room with bathroom. Clean, cheap

Best thing about this dump is that it was close to the train station and it had aircon. No vibe no nothing

Just right in front of hua lamphong mrt station, walking distance to chinatown and pier to some of the most amazing temples in bangkok. What more could i ask for? Definitely a great place to stay. Not to mention the helpful front desk staffs.

The hotel was very dirty, and the room looked nothing like the room in the picture.

good location to explore BKK...next to train station Hua Lamphong. Very helpful staff.

• 24th Jun 2014

Staff was excellent. Always answered questions in a friendly manner. Room was large with windows. Highly recommend and will stay there again.

Hostel is lovely and clean, and they make your bed/clean your sheets. I stayed in a dorm & a private room. Dorm came with an ensuite and lockers in the room which was nice. Preferred the private room as it was a bit more like a hotel, you have a TV, fridge with free water and they clean your room for you when you want. Staff were knowlegeful and gave me maps and bus routes to get to my destinations. Would definitely stay with them again if I go back to Bangkok.

Right next to the station, and quite central, it was a good base in Bangkok. The staff were friendly and the room was secure. It reminded me of a Travelodge type place, so good for backpackers trying to stay cheap and safe, but not so good for those who want luxury!

Helpful staff, clean place, good showers/toilets, clean dorm! There are probably nicer areas in Bangkok, but the location is very convenient - next to an MRT station and with the train station across the road.

Nice hostel, nice beds, good location, but not good for meeting other travelers, no common area or atmosphere. If you're looking for a good bed close to the trainstation then its perfect!

They were very helpful and kind. I will be staying there again in July.

• 1st Jun 2014

This hostel has potential to very nice, sadly its mainly the staff that let it down. On every occassion that I required assistance the staff were too busy watching the TV to notice me. They gave the impression that I was interrupting them which I found very rude. On check in, my money was taken, and I was given a key.No information, not even pointed in the direction of my room. I stayed in a private room which was infested with ants that bit me, and was told I couldn't move room. Don't recommend

We apologized to what we did to you and we will fix all the problems you comment.

Not the place to go if you're looking to party thats obviously Kho San Rd. BUT great location for: exploring Chinatown, getting to the airport and obviously the train station. Clean room and large en-suite with two showers and toilets for a 6 person dorm was an exception on our travels. Their daily baggage storage facility in secure room for 20 THB was greatly appreciated when we were in Bangkok for 12 hrs between sleeper trains.

Very good location! Within walking distance, or a short taxi ride to anything you need in Bangkok. Right next to the MRT and across the street from the train station. Has large lockers to keep your bag in. The people are welcoming and can give you helpful information. Would stay here again.

Good place to catch your early morning train or just need to buy tickets - otherwise the hostel is far from any tourtist attractions.

If you are going by train this hostel is a good location to stay. The train station is just about a 2 minutes walk away. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.

everything's nice.. but d staf didn't informatif

• 6th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Great for if you're coming off/getting a train, comfy bed and nice common room, didn't meet anyone here though so not so great for backpackers maybe.

The Hostel was fine, really nice decorated and the bathroom was clean and big enough! If you're planning to go somewhere with the train it's a good place to stay. Chinatowm isn't far either. There is a really good restaurant right next to the noodle house in the opposite of hua lamphong train station. I was hoping to meet new people there but there wasn't anyone hanging out in the common area which was a pity. So if you want to meet people to have fun with, stay somewhere else!