Huahin Euro City Hotel Reviews

5/15 Srasong Road, Hua Hin, Thailand

Arrived 3 am in the morning, staff did not speak english. At the reception they looked annoyed by the fact i was arriving. Not a good experience.

I have enjoyed my stay here it's clean quiet and close to train and beach which was all I needed for I was coming to the end of my trip and needed to relax. My atmosphere rating of good is based on quietness.

It's basic, but a good price and very good location by the railway station. The washroom could use repair, the sink was loose and shower had low flow. There were small lockers in the room, but no key so valuables can't be locked up. The upside was the air conditioning worked well.

Lived in dorm No hot water in shower Broken fan in room Couldn't put our bags in locker (missing doors on locker) Staff kept an eye on our bags during the day after we had checked out. Staff spoke English well enough

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Do not stay there. No hot water for bathing, extremely filthy and small showers and toliets. Staff does not know English and there are no English maps available. Dim lights in the hostel and rooms. Flith-ridden cupboards that are all spoilt. Horribly dirty floors and walls.

the staff can speak english,but the room is fine, little bit smelly. close to the night market .

Great place if you have your own toilet paper, enjoy cold showers and don't mind sleeping in filthy rooms. Also, many tuktuk and taxi drivers have no idea of the location and are not familiar with the hotel so pick up their business card for easy explanations (with Thai print) upon arrival.

If u r using dormitory, never use the second floor bed. The wind of fan never reaches

Great space in rooms and really friendly atmosphere. The WiFi was also great! The showers are cold however but its nice as the weather is warm anyway!