Huahin Euro City Hotel Reviews

5/15 Srasong Road, Hua Hin, Thailand

Very institutional feel, not a place to meet other backpackers or socialize but value for your money and good location

• 23rd Jul 2014

Easy to find, 2 minutes walk from the train station, staff doesn't speak English that well.

Would have been good to have a communal area near the dorm rooms for backpackers to meet

The female dormitory did not have air conditioning. The room was extremely hot with only a fan. I'm not sure whether this problem belongs to the hotel or to hostel world. Please fix the ad saying explicitly whether or not the dormitories have air con. The locker I was given was broken. There was a bird infestation outside the room window, bringing smell and noise inside the dorm. Overall the place is OK but with a little effort it could be great.

I was on the top floor, there was no lift, andno offer of help with my bags. I travelled all through the night and in addition to my own bags was given an extra one containing my bedding, as I had to make my own bed. The sheer did not fit the mattress. The ensuite was dirty and room was full of fleas. Quite noisy with train track and trains constantly going. You get what you pay for.