Huahin Euro City Hotel Reviews

5/15 Srasong Road, Hua Hin, Thailand

Very institutional feel, not a place to meet other backpackers or socialize but value for your money and good location

• 23rd Jul 2014

Would have been good to have a communal area near the dorm rooms for backpackers to meet

The female dormitory did not have air conditioning. The room was extremely hot with only a fan. I'm not sure whether this problem belongs to the hotel or to hostel world. Please fix the ad saying explicitly whether or not the dormitories have air con. The locker I was given was broken. There was a bird infestation outside the room window, bringing smell and noise inside the dorm. Overall the place is OK but with a little effort it could be great.

I was on the top floor, there was no lift, andno offer of help with my bags. I travelled all through the night and in addition to my own bags was given an extra one containing my bedding, as I had to make my own bed. The sheer did not fit the mattress. The ensuite was dirty and room was full of fleas. Quite noisy with train track and trains constantly going. You get what you pay for.

Nice hostel, but our room had bugs (ants I think) in it, which crawled around the beds, rooms and bathroom. The staff is nice, but not very helpful about the matter with the bugs. They just pushed them off the matresses and that was it.

Very convenient, 50 metres away from the train station, 100 metres to the night market, and 5 minutes on feet to the beach. Rooms are good, just a little bit uncomfortable with the bathroom but the overall is fine. The cat is lovely. Hasta la vista

Very dark and no atmosphere at all for travellers, out of date. Could of been made a lot cleaner, bathroom floor always wet from the dripping appliances. Very loud during mornings! Also have to put your own bed linen on at arrival, first time i have ever done that!

This place was fine. But the shower is very cold, and it can be very difficult trying to communicate in English with the front desk. More trouble than its worth. Not recommended.

• 30th Jan 2014