Hualien 11 Reviews

No.54, Guofu 13 St., Hualien, Taiwan

This place is the best I stay in Taiwan , the room is so comfortable and Lisa is so nice. I will rebook !!!

We stayed at Hualien 11 for 2 nights and enjoyed every minute! Lisa was such a welcoming host. She picked us up from the train station and made us feel comfortable the entire stay. My favorite part? The bed! It was so comfortable, I never wanted too leave. I would highly recommend for anyone staying in Hualien looking for a comfortable and welcoming place to stay here!

• 6th Apr 2014

Lisa姐人超好!会怀念这里.

Very nice,safe. will choose it next time,tks!

very friend and helpful host Lisa and her son who made our stay comfortable and stress free!

If you're after a private room this place is perfect! Really comfortable clean rooms with an amazing shower! Lisa, the owner, and Little Boss went out of their way to accommodate our needs.

The host is so nice n gave us lots of useful information. We love the room, it's very lovely. The location is great, not far from train station. I'd love to come back next time n introduce my friends. :)

LIsa Han, the owner of the Minsu is really very friendly and nice. The room is very spacious and clean too.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel was perfect! Me and my two female cousins had the "Princess" room. It was a treat, since it was not only roomy, but also had a real old school bathtub. Lisa, the owner, is extremely friendly and helpful. She picked us up from the railway station and dropped us off again once it was time to leave. She also did all our laundry (for free!) and even cooked us a tasty Taiwanese dinner on our last evening there and had lots of useful tips.And there was a very cute puppy called Chocly.

Lisa, the owner, is a true gem, second only to Mini Boss (arf arf, her adorable dog ;). Little Boss was pretty nice too I guess. Not only did Lisa pick us up at the train station, she has a plethora of pamphlets and information about Taroko Gorge right at her fingertips! When I entered the sitting room I was greeted by a gorg (not to be confused with Taroko) chandelier. Our room was a pink Victorian vision with 4 post beds, mosquito nets, and red accent pillows. Was I sleeping on a cloud? Maybe.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Lisa, the owner of the hostel, picked me up from the train station when I arrived. She is very friendly and welcoming, and made me feel right at home. The room was beautiful and spacious, and felt like a hotel room (huge TV, nice bathroom, towels/shampoo/soap/toothbrush/toothpaste were provided). Walking distance from Zhiqiang night market). Lisa also helped arrange for my activities during my time in Hualien: day trip to Taroko National Park, River tracing - both are highly recommended!

The lady in charge of Hualien 11 is very warm, helpful, and friendly. This place is more a homestay than hostel.

Lisa (owner) is an amazing person and friend as well as an fantastic host. Although the location is quite a distance away from the city centre of hualien (approximately 20-30 minutes walk), you can easily find your way there and it is also really close to the train station (5-10 minutes away). Lisa really took care of me when i was there and was really helpful in more ways than what some hotels offer you. Staying with her was really awesome and memorable. Definitely will be back if i am here

Lisa and her son are awesome. This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in (and I've stayed in many). The rooms are more like a hotel than a hostel. They are huge with good bedding and very clean. Lisa spent over 30 minutes trying to book us a train ticket even though the train website was problematic. That's really going out of her way. Fantastic place.

Absolutely the best hostel we stayed in during our three week trip in Taiwan. Lisa is so lovely and spoiled us with many delicious snacks during our stay. She picked us up from the train station, showed us the best places to eat and helped us arrange bicycles for our four day cycling trip along the East coast. The room was excellent, as if we stayed in a fancy hotel. It had a super comfortable kings size bed, great shower, nicely decorated and complementary toothbrush, soap, etc.

很喜欢那边的房间,环境也很好,干净,大。活动空间也多,住在那边不好拘束。屋子很亲切,愿意帮助我们解决问题!下次再去,一定去那边的!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Tip: white-water rafting and whale watching trips, taroko gorge tours etc.. can be arranged through the hostel at better prices. Do contact them to find out more before planning your trip at hualien.

The stay was wonderful. The room was comfortable and very large, and everything was very clean. Our host helped us with getting a tour guide for Taroko Gorge, and she was very friendly. We should definitely stay there again.

Great and awesome host Lisa who went out her way to help us get our tour sceduled, and even our train tickets booked.. will definitely stay again if we return to hualien!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Brunei

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Room was huge and comfortable, bathroom was clean and pleasant and even has a classic type bathtub! Lisa was more than just a hostel-keeper" - she was friendly, helpful, always looking out for her guests' welfare. She arranged a taxi for a Toroko tour and it cost less than what was normally quoted on the web. She even arranged a "dumpling party" for all her guests one evening and we all had a good time. Definitely will recommend most highly.

• 23rd Oct 2013