Hualien 11 Reviews

No.54, Guofu 13 St., Hualien, Taiwan

Excellent! Lisa was very kind and welcoming!

Lisa is very kind! We really enjoyed our stay at Hualien 11, the room was really big very comfortable bed! Thank you Lisa!

This is the second time I've stayed at Hualien11. Lisa the owner is by far the most hospitable person I've ever met. She will happily set up tours to the Taroko Gorge and recommend other attractions in the area. This place far exceeds all expectations and in comparison with all other places I've stayed through hostel world. Each room has been personally decorated by herself and the beds are super comfy. I'm not one who usually reviews but Hualien 11 deserves an excellent one.

• 23rd Dec 2014

great hostel, great host

This hostel was a great place to stay at. The hostel owner Lisa was very friendly and accommodating. She helped us book a tour to Taroko gorge and had many other suggestions of what we could do with our time in Hualien. She also cooked us a delicious Taiwanese meal at night and loves to stay up and chat to her guests. The room we stayed in was clean and spacious and beautifully decorated and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Thank you Lisa for a wonderful place to stay in Hualien.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

We had such a good time at this hostel. Our host was friendly and welcoming. She even gave us some fruit and beer! Her hostel was clean and very homey. We were very happy with our stay. When I'm back in Hualien I'm staying there again!

• 9th Dec 2014