Hualien 11 Reviews

No.54, Guofu 13 St., Hualien, Taiwan

Lisa (the owner's) spoken English was great. She organized White water rafting and Taroko gorge tour for us. The room Lisa provided us In her home was secure and very clean and nice to live in. Great stay!

Lisa is extremely friendly. The hostel is clean, and the rooms are spacious. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to stay there.

The room was nicely decorated, but the toilet was unbearable as there is no separate shower stall. Therefore the whole toilet will be soaked with just 1 shower. Some upgrading to the facilities and guest area will make the stay more comfortable next round.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Lisa was really very hospitalize. She make us feel like we are at home. She cooked some simple dishes for us and chit chat with her like a close friend. She also intro some budget and nice activities to spend in Hualien. Location: Near to Hualien train station, walking distance to night market. Thank you Lisa. Will be back soon.

This hotel is located near train station. It easy to go around the city and attraction place Toroko national park. Host is very friendly, the room is very quite theme. I like this very much and if I have a chance to come to this city again, I'm sure to stay here again.

The hostel is close to eateries and the evening fruits markets!!! so we can to samples lots of fruits. It isn't very close to the night market but still you can walk there. Lisa is very hospitable and loves to make us feel comfortable and at home. we stayed in a double bed level 4 unit. Pleasant and quiet.

Kitschy decor in our bedroom but the bed was SO comfortable, like a big white fluffy cloud that I would never have gotten out of if not for the allure of the magnificent Taroko Gorge. Lisa was such a warm and wonderful host. Easy walk from the train station and to the night markets and supermarkets/convenience stores, overall a great base to stay in for a short trip in Hualien.

Lisa was definitely an awesome host. She was good at building strong rapport with her guests and displayed concerns over her guest's doubts initiatively. Her positive and caring attitude towards us, caused us to not want to depart. She was by far the most hospitable person we met in Taiwan. She even treated us to a barbeque meal on the second night stay at her place. With her positive and cheerful attitude towards guests, it is highly recommended to stay at her place again a second time.

The accommodations are great; everything is clean, cozy, and roomy. As for the owner, Lisa is an absolutely amazing hostess. I could not thank her enough for everything she did for us. I can't imagine a better place to stay anywhere, especially not in Hualien.

• 11th Mar 2015

Lisa was super friendly and welcoming. She even gave us some fruit and snacks! We booked our day trip to Taroko Gorge through her and she prep'ed ponchos + slippers + snacks for the trip for me and my wife. That really went the extra mile. Everyone was hungry on the bus ride back but not us! :) Her hostel was clean and very homey. We were very happy with our stay and highly recommend it. (You can go to the visitor center to call her for pick up).

Excellent! Lisa was very kind and welcoming!

Lisa is very kind! We really enjoyed our stay at Hualien 11, the room was really big very comfortable bed! Thank you Lisa!