Hualien 11 Reviews

No.54, Guofu 13 St., Hualien, Taiwan

The owner Lisa was SUPER kind and was more than willing to help us set things up for a tour. She really knows Hualien well! Plus the hostel was clean and tidy, our room had a fun design and the A/C worked well.^^ All in all I wish we could have stayed longer~! Definitely want to go there again! PS Lisa speaks English fairly well, easy to communicate.

Lisa (the owner's) spoken English was great. She organized White water rafting and Taroko gorge tour for us. The room Lisa provided us In her home was secure and very clean and nice to live in. Great stay!

Lisa is extremely friendly. The hostel is clean, and the rooms are spacious. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to stay there.

The room was nicely decorated, but the toilet was unbearable as there is no separate shower stall. Therefore the whole toilet will be soaked with just 1 shower. Some upgrading to the facilities and guest area will make the stay more comfortable next round.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Lisa was really very hospitalize. She make us feel like we are at home. She cooked some simple dishes for us and chit chat with her like a close friend. She also intro some budget and nice activities to spend in Hualien. Location: Near to Hualien train station, walking distance to night market. Thank you Lisa. Will be back soon.

This hotel is located near train station. It easy to go around the city and attraction place Toroko national park. Host is very friendly, the room is very quite theme. I like this very much and if I have a chance to come to this city again, I'm sure to stay here again.