Huangshan Cozy International Youth Hostel

8.0
Fabulous 637 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Quite a nice stay, the mattresses are a little thin which can be annoying occasionally, but the lockers are quite large and the beds themselves are quite wide and provide plenty of room. They have meals for sale which are recently priced and taste good too! The atmosphere is very laid back and calm.

29th Apr 2017
6.6

Most uncomfortable beds I slept on in China, including hard train seats. Nothing more than wooden slate covered by a thin pad. There aren't really enough bathrooms if you're in the dorms, but the common area is good; lots of seating, pool tables, etc. It's right near the long-distance bus station, which is convenient, but it's also a pick-up location for other buses so it gets very loud early and late with the honking. Easy to get to by local bus.

23rd Apr 2017

Stayed here prior to climbing huangshan. Manager was very helpful and friendly. Gave me a good deal on a raincoat

• North Korea, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Very good hostel, staff speak good English, very helpful. the location is very good to go to other places. Recommond

thanks for you comments, we really appreciate it. welcome to huangshan again and have another stay in our hostel.

• China, Female, 31-40
11th Feb 2017

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Helpful staff, big dorm, nice shower...I will be back with my family next time

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Feb 2017
6.0

The dorms are super nice with lovely wooden bunk beds The location is great if you come from bus stop and don't mind a long walk into the city for food! But we found it a bit annoying.

• Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
6.9

Wouldn't call it cozy, they left the front door open so the whole downstairs was cold. The food was good and it was a short walk to the old street. There was no toilet paper and when one of our group asked they gave her a few sheets. Bathroom wasn't clean and the shower was cold and went everywhere, the whole bathroom was soaked. We did the yellow mountains tour through them which was a good experience, far easier than dealing with the people at the bus station.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017
7.7

The staff here were excellent! My bathroom was always flooded but I think that was more to do with my room mates. The location was difficult especially not speaking chinese. The staff booked trips but on the trip to the mountains all the instructions were in chinese and at hotsprings I wasn't issued with a ticket that I needed so when I arrived I had to call the hotel to fix it. The food was good, I did wait over 1 hour for a meal but the staff apologised and were accommodating.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Atmosphere not really cozy, but other than that: warm, good working showers, VERY helpful staff and clean beds. Recommend it when you are travelling to the Yellow Mountains as it is 5 minutes walking distrance from Tunxi busstation.

2nd Dec 2016

Cozy Youth Hostel was absolutely perfect. Located very close to the bus station. Staff spoke English and were very helpful- booked my friend and I bus tickets to the mountain as well as back home to Shanghai. Gave us a detailed itinerary and map for our day hiking Huangshan. Food was also very good! Would definitely recommend :)