Huangshan Cozy International Youth Hostel

8.1
Fabulous 633 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 31-40
11th Feb 2017

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Helpful staff, big dorm, nice shower...I will be back with my family next time

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Feb 2017
6.0

The dorms are super nice with lovely wooden bunk beds The location is great if you come from bus stop and don't mind a long walk into the city for food! But we found it a bit annoying.

• Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
6.9

Wouldn't call it cozy, they left the front door open so the whole downstairs was cold. The food was good and it was a short walk to the old street. There was no toilet paper and when one of our group asked they gave her a few sheets. Bathroom wasn't clean and the shower was cold and went everywhere, the whole bathroom was soaked. We did the yellow mountains tour through them which was a good experience, far easier than dealing with the people at the bus station.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017
7.7

The staff here were excellent! My bathroom was always flooded but I think that was more to do with my room mates. The location was difficult especially not speaking chinese. The staff booked trips but on the trip to the mountains all the instructions were in chinese and at hotsprings I wasn't issued with a ticket that I needed so when I arrived I had to call the hotel to fix it. The food was good, I did wait over 1 hour for a meal but the staff apologised and were accommodating.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Atmosphere not really cozy, but other than that: warm, good working showers, VERY helpful staff and clean beds. Recommend it when you are travelling to the Yellow Mountains as it is 5 minutes walking distrance from Tunxi busstation.

2nd Dec 2016

Cozy Youth Hostel was absolutely perfect. Located very close to the bus station. Staff spoke English and were very helpful- booked my friend and I bus tickets to the mountain as well as back home to Shanghai. Gave us a detailed itinerary and map for our day hiking Huangshan. Food was also very good! Would definitely recommend :)

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
8th Nov 2016

Super nice hostel! It's really close to bus station. Clean big room and bed, when you enter your room, you should press passcode. So safe, good shower, staffs are kind and they can speak English. Boss picked me up to train station late night, it was his way to go home, anyway so thankful to him. Only bad thing is, I booked a bus, because bus will pick up at hostel, but it was late more than 30mins, staff said that bus is always late.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2016

Stayed here for one night and it was great. Great staff, great & cheap food and drink, nice area to chill out in and a clean dorm room. One of the staff even gave me a lift to the old street on her way out of work :D

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Oct 2016
8.0

This place was really conveniently located! We came in from the bus and it was only a 5 minute walk to the hostel. The "old street" is also in walking distance but its about a 20 minute walk. Overall everything was pretty nice and clean. But, my biggest grips are that there was no toilet paper in the bathrooms and that the lockers did not have any locks so I could secure my things in the room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

I loved cozy hostel! There were so great at helping you get to the mountain and packing a lunch for the mountain. Also, the bus comes straight to the hostel to pick you up! Everyone at the hostel was so helpful and kind and made it so much easier to get up on the mountain. Great hostel!