Huangshan Cozy International Youth Hostel Reviews

No. 13 Qiyun Road, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.

I loved this place. Couldnt have been better. My only problem was finding it. It didnt have an address and no one in town knew where it was. They all said I was mistaken and that the hostel was in Tunxi. The two similar names are very very confusing.

• 17th May 2013

Can't really give a review since the hostel was closed for business when we arrived very late from Tunxi airport.. No one had informed us about this and we had to find a new place to stay

It's difficult to review this hostel as we didn't stay there in the end. The water stopped working so they asked us if we'd move to their sister hostel below Mt.Huangshan. As this suited our plans we went. The sister hostel was much nicer and I would recommend that more that this one. Old Street located ideally in the city but if you want to climb the mountain the other hostel is more ideal. Old Street has character but there was communication issues with the staff, but they were still nice!

I liked the place. It had a good location and charater. Room had cabinet with a lock, but was a little shabby. Staff was helpful, but not much disposition to help orient me with tourist things that i might do.

The room just appeared alittle dirty, especially the bathroom. I feel like the bathroom needed a paint job. Other then that the hostel was quite nice. Location is very convenient. Not too far from the train station and right on old street, but in my opinion there is nothing to do in Huang Shan except go climb Huang Shan (yellow mountain).

• 28th Apr 2013

Situated on the Old Street of Tunxi, this Hostel has a very central location ad therefore is perfect for independent travelers visiting Anhui. The staff, all english speaker, is very kind, patient and eager to help. The place is also nice for meeting other travelers, in the lobby or in the bar. If I could make a little criticism, I would say that the rooms, specifically the more expensive ones, lack a little atmosphere and character : the furnishment is basic and mean-looking.

• 25th Apr 2013