Huangshan Cozy International Youth Hostel Reviews

No. 13 Qiyun Road, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Very close to the long distance bus station. The city centre is not so close, but you can reach it by foot if you enjoy walking. They have tours to Huangshan and the ancient village; I used the second one and I can recommend it. Restaurant is very expensive considering you're in China and the kind of food they have.

Staff of the hostel was one of the most friendly staff I ever have meet. Hostel felt really homy. Definitely one of the hostels that I would recommend.

thank you for you recommendation. welcome to huangshan again and have another stay in our hostel.

Very chip and really nice! We didn't expect that for the price but it was really cool! Good place!

• 6th Aug 2014

thank you for your good comment, welcome to huangshan again and have another stay in our hostel

+: Very good place to stay on the way to Huangshan mountain +: The owner is the nicest guy you can imagine: helps with everything regarding planning your visit to Huangshan mountain +: Very close to long distance bus station +: Rooms are big (although a bit old fashioned) -: People are allowed to smoke in the rooms: smell -: I've stayed two nights (before visiting the mountain and after), and in two different rooms the water wouldn't run away

A fine base for going to the mountain. Was really quiet.

thanks for giving us a comment, welcome to huangshan again.

Very small thing, but it would be good if the hostel name was in Chinese characters so we could show the Taxi driver because nobody knew the English Address

thanks for your suggestion, we should do better for that. welcome to huangshan again and have another stay in our hostel.

enjoyed my stay here. beds very big and comfortable. my only down point was there was never any toilet paper in the toilets. very small. i recommend staying here no problem

thanks for giving us a comment. you know you are staying in 8-bed dorm with public bathroom, for the public toilet, we don't put paper inside because it will be easily taken by others for their own use. if you really need it, you can ask the staff for it. anyway, thanks for your recommendation, welcome to huangshan next time and have another stay in our hostel.

Clean and nice hostel with big rooms. Location is not really good if you want to enjoy bars and nightlife in the city so it is far from downtown, but on the other hand it is near the bus station to go to the mountain and the villages nearby. The staff was helpful but a bit hesitant and their indications confusing sometimes. Overall a good stay there.

thanks for you good comments. for the location, we are just 2 km from the downtown which is within walking distance. if you stay in china for longer time, you will know it's just a little distance. and we have some new staff here so they may don't know much about your questions. but right now they become better. anyway, thanks for your good words. welcome to huangshan again.

very good time there ! thx

thanks for your good words, see you next time

service was great. the location is good for the city although it's a decent walk to the attractions in town.

Really amazing hostel - the staff were so considerate and very easy to meet people. To get my bus they got a driver to take some others to the bus station and then to my stop, where the man waited in the rain with me to make sure I got on. Easy bus to the mountain and hongcun as well. Highly recommend.

A nice place, super convenient for the bus to Huangshan mountain or the villages (between 40RMB to 17.5 depending on which and pickup at the door, about an hour journey times). If your wondering how they fit so many rooms in the sliver of a building don't worry their actually next door in the big hotel, no fuss getting to them just a little odd. Prices for food and drink are reasonable, especially compared to some shanghai hostels. Good people.

The owner was super helpful. I needed to get to xian and ended up booking a flight. He helped me find the flight and then used his Chinese credit card since my foreign card wouldn't. It all went super smooth. Oh and the food was really good too.

Pleasant surprise, 5 mins walk from the bus station. Convenient for going on elsewhere.

Really nice hostel and good staff, they helped me a lot :))

thank you for giving us a good comment. welcome to our hostel again.

I had a great stay at this hostel! Very nice staff and very close to the buses into town and to the mountain.

thank you for your good comments, and we are really glad to have you staying here. welcome to our hostel again.

Lovely hostel that has a very helpful and friendly staff. thanks to them getting to Qin dao Hu and Hangzhou was way more easier than what it could have been.

thank you for giving us a good comment, welcome to huangshan again and have another stay in our hostel.

So far the best hostel/hotel we stayed while traveling for 5 weeks in China, which was quiet and relaxing, was the Cozy Hostel. They have an english speaking owner and helpful staff. The rooms were very specious and clean. It was only a five minute walk to the bus station and twenty minute to the city center. If you don't like to walk you can take the taxi for 6RMB, or a bus .The internet and AC worked fine as well. We were there for 4 nights.

Excelent. The best hostes ive ever been

very helpful staff. We wanted to watch a worldcup game in the middle of the night and the guy just brought us to the barstreet which is a 20min. walk. The mountain is a bit far from the hostel, but if you leave early that's not a problem. Special thanks to our "hostel-taxi-driver"!

• 16th Jun 2014

Thanks for your good comments for our hostel. Welcome to our hostel again once you come back to huangshan.