Hue Amazing HomeStay Reviews

21 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue, Vietnam

If you’re traveling on a motorbike, you HAVE to stay at Hue Amazing Homestay! The owner, John, got my entire group’s bikes sorted by his friend who is a mechanic for by far the cheapest I’ve paid for anything in Vietnam and the work was excellent. By far the best mechanic experience had in Vietnam. Breakfast is excellent and made whenever you wake up. If there is anything else you need, John will get it taken care of – really an awesome experience for the very low price tag.

• 16th Jan 2016

Rat in the room was a big downside. Staff came into room a few times - once at night when I was trying to sleep and started talking to me which was pretty strange.

The accomodations were simple, but clean and sufficient. What really made the stay amazing was Duyen's hospitality. Han ? the receptionist was also so nice and helpful. They really made me feel at home and helped with everything I needed. Great place to stay in Hue and inexpensive.

The owner Yue is very friendly and helpful! He even gave me a free beer on arrival around 6pm. Everything was pretty clean, and had a very home like atmosphere. Only downside is it's a very small hostel and not much space in the common area. Would've been nice to have a little personal space to make a phone call or something. FREE breakfast is included too with a coffee! Overall I highly recommended!

Very nice owner and staff! Otherwise, the facilities don't look very good, but all right for a homestay in Vietnam!

This homestay really is called amazing homestay for a reason. I have stayed in many home stays throughout my time in Asia and never have I been to one that is so accommodating and low in price! The owner Mr John was lovely! Took us to the night market to get food and then cooked us up a delicious meal which we were allowed to help prepare. The food was amazing and free of charge along with the breakfast he makes you in the morning! All in all a great place to stay! Great location too!

• 6th Oct 2015

I didn't end up staying here because as I stepped into the place I realised how bad it was. The staff could not speak a single word of English and the welcome was pretty rough. Worst thing, the place is horribly dirty and depressing, rooms are crammed with ill-looking bunk beds. I left and found something better, as Hue is full of cute homestays and hostels.

Thank you very much for helping me to get to Hanoi from Phong Nha. Really saves my time and money. And i really enjoyed my stay there. You guys are very helpful and funny as well. Keep up the good work!

The beds were very cramped together and not very clean. We found a cockroach every night we stayed there and found absolutely nothing to do in the town itself. The bathroom was tiny with makeshift walls and a shower you needed to hold yourself, this was shared between 9 people. As a budget hostel it does the trick but do not expect anything much.

Not the best of facilities but the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Nice enough hostel espicailly for the price. Staff very nice and it sleeps comfortably in the dorm room. Breakfast is good.......