Hue Amazing HomeStay

Fabulous 293 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
4.3

Our room was damp and smelt. We had a private room but with the combination of the location of the room and the thin walls, it was very noisy. The staff seemed uninterested and lacked enthusiasm. It was cheap but offered mediocre service. I would only stay one night.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Lovely stuff. Amazing location and very helpful people everywhere. Bed was clean and room was really nice. Only one thing was little bit annoying - crying kind ;) but it was homestay so I can understand ;)

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2017
7.1

The room had a humidity problem. We could smell the humidity in the air. We asked for change the room and they move us to a better one without problems. That was really cool. Good location. Clean rooms and towels. The staff was kind.

18th Jan 2017
8.0

The family is extremely kind hearted. When you arrive you are greeted with yummy fruit, a hot drink and warm smiles. The man working there went out of his way to help me sort out a ticket problem I had from a previous hostel, even driving me to a bus station and back. You can tell the family here genuinely cares about the well being if their guests :-) My only complaint is that there may have been a slight mold problem on the walls in the mixed dorm room. :-/. so maybe just a short stay!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017
8.0

Really nice staff. At my first day recommended me a nice place to eat. Also explained me about the city. And in my last day cooked me a breakfast even though I was leaving very early in the morning. Location is very good.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.0

I didn't like this hostel. The rooms are really moist. Nothing dries and it makes your bed feel clammy. The room and badroom were not clean. The staff is helpful but it is almost in a pushy manner. I would not stay here again.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

Kind family with cute kids. I really enjoyed to stay here. The breakfast is fabulous and they are very friendly and helpful. I would like to come again. :)

26th Dec 2016

Exceptional staff, great breakfast, good WiFi and location. However, the cleanliness was a let down, there were mosquitoes in the dorm room. The bathroom and top blankets weren't clean and my dorm room has a very strong musty smell.

• Philippines, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Dec 2016

The staff were really friendly. I'd recommend the place.

10th Dec 2016
7.4

Good value. Not much of a communal area of atmosphere, but really close to the main bars and restaurants. Private rooms are massive, too. It is a family homestay, so there are kids around (sometimes crying) - I guess it just depends how you feel about that.