Hue Amazing HomeStay Reviews

21 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue, Vietnam

Really nice people and great home cooked food. Be warned, though, that I got bitten by bed bugs really bad here. There were five other girls spending the night who didn't get bit. So if you are sensitive to bed bugs like I am you may want to choose another place.

Had a lovely 2 night stay here located down a quieter alley of the backpacker area. The hostel is just the one dorm, but it felt so homely as the owner and his family live onsite. The staff were lovely and so helpful - they offered to cook meals, booked my imperial city tour and arranged a pickup. They even helped me get to the pharmacy as I became quite ill towards the end of my stay - much appreciated, thanks! The facilities were basic but at $5 / night incl breakfast it was good value.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Very nice homestay with very good breakfast. An when I had to leave early, they also got up early and made me breakfast!

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Austria

I really enjoyed this home stay the family were lovely and had good local knowledge. It was really laid back and I met some great people in the dorm.

The homestay is in a good place in the backpackersarea. Only the place is very dirty. There was also a rat inside during breakfast and it smells downstairs

• 15th Jul 2014

It's okayish here. Abit crampt. It's not the greatest place to stay an I've certainly stayed in better places for the same price. Their excursions are prices higher than the other places around so make sure u do a comparison before buying. Also, I have to shower over the toilet. I most likely wouldn't stay here again.

This is a proper homestay, which are hard to find! It's got that personal touch that's hard to describe, and we were made to feel very welcome in the family's home. The free breakfast is tasty and the free beer much appreciated! The family are all very keen to help you with anything you need, and the baby boy is adorable! The one and only dorm room is comfortable, clean and comes with absolutely giant lockers and a hot shower. Good location, good atmosphere. Many thanks!

A pretty good backpacker place in Hue City. It's one of the cheaper options and it's also located in the popular backpacker district. Motorbikes for rent, lockers, fans and AC are all available and the staff try their best to help you in your travel plans. As a backpacket you can't go wrong with this hostel.

The staff is really nice and it is very quiet there. I quiet liked the atmosphere even if it was a bit hot.

The staff were friendly and willing to help with getting a taxi to the airport and such. I will say it was not the most comfortable place to stay - the beds are some of the most uncomfortable I have slept on (super lumpy I have slept better on the floor), there was no real shower in the bathroom (and shower head more or less over the toilet), and a general lack of toilet paper and hand soap would have been nice. That being said, it was cheap so win some loose some.

For $5 a bed, you get what you pay for and can't complain! Air con was great, staff were lovely and a free breakfast is always well received! Fab location for restaurants, shops and sightseeing.

Really great family running the homestay. Very nice and helpful. Would stay here again.

The homestay was really lovely, the young receptionist was so nice and wanted to practice her English with us and fed us yummy dragonfruit while we were chatting. We got a free beer during happy hour too. It's not really a place for meeting other travellers if you're alone, because there is no real communal area (Hue Backpackers would be better for the lone traveller wanting to meet and party). Location is good, there are only a few main streets in Hue, and the homestay is on one of them

The family that runs this homestay is super nice. Very good about getting you what you need as far as tours, buses and motorbikes. Free baguette breakfast and coffee. Only downside is that there's only one shower/bathroom. Would still reccommend .

The hostel is very good located, they provide very nice breakfast, there's a swimming pool at the hostel. But the room was quite small for 6 beds and when it was 4-6 persons in the room, it was not enough space.

Small homestay with very basic facilities and shared common space with the family. The host family is friendly and very accommodating. Good place to stay if you're not a stickler for amenities. It was easy enough to meet other travelers, although the shared space is pretty small. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Sweetest place ever! Staff are so friendly and helpful, loved this place :)

Owners very very friendly and helpful, great way to meet other backpackers. Although it says 8 person dorm you do get more privacy than that because there are partitions separating some of the beds. definitely recommend it!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

I had an excellent time staying here. I was well looked after, felt very happy there, and absolutely loved the family. I will certainly be returning there as soon as I can. Go to Amazing Home Stay, and confirm my review :)

Great.people. breakfast is included and they brought me to the airport for a few dollar. For anyone who looks for something else then the party backpacker Hostel. Its in the main street and everything is a stone throw away. Great.place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3