Hue Amazing HomeStay

7.8
Very Good 298 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

Couldn't have been more satisfied with the time spent here. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable about the area, patient and kind. Also, fluent in English which helped as I'm still a ways from learning Vietnamese. The rooms are clean including the WC and showers. There are mopeds for rent daily. The breakfast is delicious and fresh as well. There is a supply of water as well as other reasonably prices small goods. Very satisfied with my experience.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Mar 2017
7.7

Nice hostel but dark rooms and very basic communal area made it hard to meet people and have a friendly atmosphere. Good location near plenty of shops and restaurants and it's good for its price

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
4.3

Our room was damp and smelt. We had a private room but with the combination of the location of the room and the thin walls, it was very noisy. The staff seemed uninterested and lacked enthusiasm. It was cheap but offered mediocre service. I would only stay one night.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Lovely stuff. Amazing location and very helpful people everywhere. Bed was clean and room was really nice. Only one thing was little bit annoying - crying kind ;) but it was homestay so I can understand ;)

• England, Couple, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Good location and run by a lovely family who were so friendly and accommodating. Not much of an atmosphere going, and our room was a bit dark and musty as there were no windows. Also smelt faintly of vommit during our second day. Overall ok.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2017
7.1

The room had a humidity problem. We could smell the humidity in the air. We asked for change the room and they move us to a better one without problems. That was really cool. Good location. Clean rooms and towels. The staff was kind.

18th Jan 2017
8.0

The family is extremely kind hearted. When you arrive you are greeted with yummy fruit, a hot drink and warm smiles. The man working there went out of his way to help me sort out a ticket problem I had from a previous hostel, even driving me to a bus station and back. You can tell the family here genuinely cares about the well being if their guests :-) My only complaint is that there may have been a slight mold problem on the walls in the mixed dorm room. :-/. so maybe just a short stay!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017
8.0

Really nice staff. At my first day recommended me a nice place to eat. Also explained me about the city. And in my last day cooked me a breakfast even though I was leaving very early in the morning. Location is very good.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.0

I didn't like this hostel. The rooms are really moist. Nothing dries and it makes your bed feel clammy. The room and badroom were not clean. The staff is helpful but it is almost in a pushy manner. I would not stay here again.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

Kind family with cute kids. I really enjoyed to stay here. The breakfast is fabulous and they are very friendly and helpful. I would like to come again. :)