Hue Amazing HomeStay Reviews

21 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue, Vietnam

I stayed here for several nights. Very good value. Including breakfast and a good host. Its a small and nice guesthouse where its easy to meet other travellers.

Sorry but its not good. Only if you expect absolutely minimum and you have no european standards at all.

Friendly staff, decent facilities, and so cheap! Good for a couple nights.

Incredible staff. Went above and beyond for me. So kind. Good eggs for breakfast. Nice hot shower.

I have checked this place out and left asap. There is a wall moulding and no locks for you stuff, the answer off the staff was just 'very save'. I have stayed in multiple places around vietnam and i'm aware that its not fully developed but this place is rotten in comparison.

The staff here are what make the place, they are wonderfully nice and very helpful, clearly care a lot about their homestay. Which makes it difficult or me to say anything negative, but I'm not going to lie, the place could do with a clean up as its a bit grotty and new lockers that are more secure should be put in place. I felt the dorm room was a bit open and not secure to leave bags in, but nothing bad happened while we were there so it was okay. Free breakfast here is very good. Recommend.

Excellent location in heart of Hue. Helpful staff. The dorms are ok for stay for 1-2 nights only for $5/night. Do not except any luxury. Basic accommodation for a budget.

Staff is great and Mr, John helped me buy a bike and was awesome at providing directions and pointers so I could ride down to Saigon. Thank you!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Very nice staff, shared some delicious rice cake with us!

Really friendly people who run the place. Bend over backwards to help you out. You practically stay here for free with the amount of money they ask for. Can't complain when that's the case!

Great location however not my idea of a home stay. The staff did their best to bring everyone together by showing you a cheap local restaurant however didn't eat with you. The place needs to work on the cleanliness and security because with the secure boxes you lifted up the mattress and could get access to anything in the box!! Staff were helpful with onward bookings.

Very nice host, really feel like a homestay. However, very dirty it was so dirty that I didn't take a shower. In addition the room is packed with 3 storey beds you can tell that the place wasn't made for that many guests. Hopefully I booked only for one night. I don't regret booking it because the host made the stay special but I wouldn't stay more than one night.

Really great people work here, they'll feed you and eat with you, bring you out to play boules, hang out etc. but it's super basic. mattresses are hard, toilet/shower a bit gross but close to backpacker bars and not a bad walk to the city. Wi-Fi works most of the time but they'll fix it straight away if you ask.

Great location, the nicest stafd and the best breakfast!:) reccomend it !:)

a place to chill

The woman running the front desk is wonderful.

Not quite a homestay, just a small hostel. Free breakfast was nice. Staff was very warm and helpful.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful .Good location, The breakfast was very tasty as well,free wifi and my bedroom was cleaned every day, the hot showers were greatly appreciated, Would definitely recommend this hostel for budget stay.

• 1st Feb 2015

As most hostels in Hue the one bathroom was difficult at times! We had a really great time however and if you want an easy and affordable place this is it. We enjoyed some time with Han who works there and she is very kind! Stay, chat and you'll enjoy getting to know more about Hue! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Hue Amazing Homestay was nothing less than amazing :) if you're a real backpacker, you will love this place. The atmosphere is the best, and I feels like you're a little family because there's only room for 7 people in the little housr. It's very cozy. And the guy who owns the place is really kind and are doing his best to make everyone happy and to let you feel at home. nothing bad to say about this place.