Hue Amazing HomeStay Reviews

21 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue, Vietnam

Rat in the room was a big downside. Staff came into room a few times - once at night when I was trying to sleep and started talking to me which was pretty strange.

The accomodations were simple, but clean and sufficient. What really made the stay amazing was Duyen's hospitality. Han ? the receptionist was also so nice and helpful. They really made me feel at home and helped with everything I needed. Great place to stay in Hue and inexpensive.

The owner Yue is very friendly and helpful! He even gave me a free beer on arrival around 6pm. Everything was pretty clean, and had a very home like atmosphere. Only downside is it's a very small hostel and not much space in the common area. Would've been nice to have a little personal space to make a phone call or something. FREE breakfast is included too with a coffee! Overall I highly recommended!

Very nice owner and staff! Otherwise, the facilities don't look very good, but all right for a homestay in Vietnam!

This homestay really is called amazing homestay for a reason. I have stayed in many home stays throughout my time in Asia and never have I been to one that is so accommodating and low in price! The owner Mr John was lovely! Took us to the night market to get food and then cooked us up a delicious meal which we were allowed to help prepare. The food was amazing and free of charge along with the breakfast he makes you in the morning! All in all a great place to stay! Great location too!

• 6th Oct 2015

I didn't end up staying here because as I stepped into the place I realised how bad it was. The staff could not speak a single word of English and the welcome was pretty rough. Worst thing, the place is horribly dirty and depressing, rooms are crammed with ill-looking bunk beds. I left and found something better, as Hue is full of cute homestays and hostels.

Thank you very much for helping me to get to Hanoi from Phong Nha. Really saves my time and money. And i really enjoyed my stay there. You guys are very helpful and funny as well. Keep up the good work!

The beds were very cramped together and not very clean. We found a cockroach every night we stayed there and found absolutely nothing to do in the town itself. The bathroom was tiny with makeshift walls and a shower you needed to hold yourself, this was shared between 9 people. As a budget hostel it does the trick but do not expect anything much.

Not the best of facilities but the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Nice enough hostel espicailly for the price. Staff very nice and it sleeps comfortably in the dorm room. Breakfast is good.......

The word 'amazing' when used in this descriptive context is a drastic form of misleading irony. Without doubt this is the least amazing hoste I have ever stayed it. My grandmas little toe has more character and atmosphere. Alas more decite! This is not a home stay as the misleading name may attempt to suggest! Moreover, there is no communal area as suggested in the photos! What heavens are these liers, attempting to trick us innocent weary travelers out of our hard earned dong! Walahi Adine!

• 4th Aug 2015

Just needed a place to sleep for a night before I went to phong nha. Too many beds in too small of a space and the bathroom is kind of right in the room and is enclosed by makeshift walls. Towels provided was nice and the staff was the most friendly I have encountered in all of Asia. While I was waiting for my bus in the morning the receptionist quickly hopped on his bike and went and picked me up a sandwich so I wouldn't leave hungry. Amazing people run this place. Would stay again if necessary

Perfect location ( center of the town but in a quiet street). Delicious free breakfast. Excellent 8 bed dorms :) The bathroom could be better though

The owner of the hostel is very kind and helpfull. He helped me to repair my camera, driving me to every shop to repair it. We went with him one night to have dinner with two other people staying in the hostel. Even if the dorm is simple, for the price it's an excellent deal (free breakfast too) ! The best hostel I have been in Vietnam!

The owners were incredibly helpful and kind

Don't expect anything too flash as this is a homestay not a hotel, but that is what made it great. The family and staff were so kind to me and did everything they could to help me with everything! Even offered to ring the police and track down the taxi that scammed me. Thankyou for showing me such kindness when i really needed it xx